FEMA REGION III & OCT 1st DEADLINE - Hawk 8/1/13 .

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 7:27 am » by RATRODROB

I just wanna ask the question,

is there a larger proportion of young men trying to join up with the army, navy, air force, police, and the like, compared to a few yrs ago.
I mean, is it reasonable to suggest that a lot of people are becoming aware or waking up to what's going on, and feel that to be on the winning side, they would rather (for their own safety) join up and be part of the establishment rather than be one of those fighting against it.

IMO, there are a few possible outcomes here if the SHTF BIG TIME.

1- there is a huge revolt, im talking tens of millions or more, and the people overthrow the assault against them and win the war through having sheer numbers

2- TPTB implement their plan on a big scale and the people don't stand a chance in the long run, and are reduced to cattle. more so than now.

3- Or my favourite. The fighting forces, army, police or what ever, wake the fck up and turn on their own government and fight for the people instead, hell yeah.

But what ever happens, if in fact anything BIG does happen, its still scary to think who will ultimately end up controlling the nuclear arsenal of the mighty US war machine.

interesting times ahead, think I might head off and enlist in the army, NOT.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 12:15 pm » by Phoenix rising

RATRODROB wrote:I just wanna ask the question,

is there a larger proportion of young men trying to join up with the army, navy, air force, police, and the like, compared to a few yrs ago.
I mean, is it reasonable to suggest that a lot of people are becoming aware or waking up to what's going on, and feel that to be on the winning side, they would rather (for their own safety) join up and be part of the establishment rather than be one of those fighting against it.

IMO, there are a few possible outcomes here if the SHTF BIG TIME.

1- there is a huge revolt, im talking tens of millions or more, and the people overthrow the assault against them and win the war through having sheer numbers

2- TPTB implement their plan on a big scale and the people don't stand a chance in the long run, and are reduced to cattle. more so than now.

3- Or my favourite. The fighting forces, army, police or what ever, wake the fck up and turn on their own government and fight for the people instead, hell yeah.

But what ever happens, if in fact anything BIG does happen, its still scary to think who will ultimately end up controlling the nuclear arsenal of the mighty US war machine.

interesting times ahead, think I might head off and enlist in the army, NOT.

RRR

I reckon there would be plenty that would revolt Rob, but its surprising what man will do to survive, he would for sure kill other men to ensure the safety of his family, so these guys who will man the fema camps even if they are only doing desk jobs there will all play an equal part, one thing i know is if i was an advanced being living out there in space i'd not want a single human to get of the planet because of our track record, the worse part of all this is its the bastards that cause all the shit will be the ones that survive
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Previous