FEMA REGION III & OCT 1st DEADLINE - Hawk 8/1/13 .

Writer

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 3:21 pm » by SterlingRose

This is very disturbing! I have been hearing alot about FEMA REGION III- HEADS UP! :scary:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 3:49 pm » by Phoenix rising

very scary, so the governments are working together to address the climate changes, its these fuckers that turned a blind eye to corporate eco terrorism in the first place for fucks sake, i think we all know by now the reasons the US military has been spread so far away from home, didn't Gorden duff say they will be left to rot in their place of deployment, this could be very dangerous, lots of well trained soldiers armed up to the teeth in another country, the plot thickens... :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 4:07 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

i will see if i can find the interview but a militia whistleblower had said if the government has plans for any martial law bullshit that ex soldiers were ready TO TAKE THE FAMILIES OF DHS, POLICE, AND GOVERNMENT hostage if they threaten force against americans

i will see if i can find it...

:peep:
Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 4:29 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

not about the post above i made but here is one Militia in NY standing up to politicians

the american support of zion by our politicians and police cannot continue to much longer

the government also has other countries around the world pissed at them, for the nsa leaks, what makes you think they are gonna send nato troops here to enforce martial law?

New York State Resistance Militia Groups Prepare for Martial Law And Total Collpase Of America

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 10:45 pm » by Marcydare

MOLON LABE.............

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 1:29 am » by The57ironman

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Writer

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 6:31 am » by SterlingRose

Phoenix rising wrote:very scary, so the governments are working together to address the climate changes, its these fuckers that turned a blind eye to corporate eco terrorism in the first place for fucks sake, i think we all know by now the reasons the US military has been spread so far away from home, didn't Gorden duff say they will be left to rot in their place of deployment, this could be very dangerous, lots of well trained soldiers armed up to the teeth in another country, the plot thickens... :flop:

I soooo agree witcha!

Writer

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 6:34 am » by SterlingRose

Kinninigan wrote::look:

not about the post above i made but here is one Militia in NY standing up to politicians

the american support of zion by our politicians and police cannot continue to much longer

the government also has other countries around the world pissed at them, for the nsa leaks, what makes you think they are gonna send nato troops here to enforce martial law?

New York State Resistance Militia Groups Prepare for Martial Law And Total Collpase Of America

Upload to Disclose.tv

thanx 4 the vid! itz all a scam & they're all working together 4 the new world order- one world gov't...u think we're "friendz" on the ISS but not here? itz all bs & we're being taken 4 the ride of our lives (imo) !!! :hell:

Writer

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 6:41 am » by SterlingRose

Marcydare wrote:MOLON LABE.............

I noes datz rite! :flop:

Writer

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 6:43 am » by SterlingRose

The57ironman wrote:Image

:mrgreen:

Next