Female genital mutilation (FGM) in AMERICA

Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 2:46 am » by Opalserpent

Rkobilan wrote:Awesome post EvilDweeb!

If I could offer another level on this subject. It appears to be a religious manifestation. Here's a lady from the Satanic side who had her stuff manipulated.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Rkobilan is this your youtube account?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jiMzKRlT2g

looks like your on our side dude, god knows why evildweeb posted what he did.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 2:47 am » by Opalserpent

Evildweeb wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:Hey evil dweeb, why don't you keep your muslim bashing to one thread.

Ohwell. Lets do some more muslim hate posts shall we. :cheers:

Well Opal, that was indeed a fairly lengthy diatribe - somewhat over the top for even you.

As for MY political/religious hates/likes/loves/denials, if you had read more than two of my posts in the last several years - you may have picked up on (at the least) my personal religious leanings.

A: I have none.

B: I also have none.

C: I never have and never will have any.

It isn't about bashing solely Muslims:

I AM AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFENDER.

So before you go getting your anus in a pinch, think on this for a minute:

I will leave you with a few still images which should enforce my particular religious mentality.

So what interest do you have in a foreign religions practises?

And just in case you still don't get it, well, there's this:

Cheers

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSat May 31, 2014 3:10 am » by Slith

Opalserpent wrote:

:shock:

This is the priest who married me and my ex. I shit you not. Father Joe Leclair from Blessed Sacrament Church here in Ottawa. He was nailed a couple of months ago for bilking over a million bucks from parishioners to support his gambling and drinking addictions. Sumbitch. How'd you find this? :headscratch:

My belief on this, when a person is born, unless they choose otherwise, when they are mature enough to do so, should leave as they came in.

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 3:33 am » by mediasorcery

how could anyone defend this shit?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostSat May 31, 2014 3:42 am » by Slith

mediasorcery wrote:how could anyone defend this shit?

Fanatics. Plain and simple. It's a control issue on women that is perverse. Culture, religious belief or whatever, it's just f'kn wrong. On so many levels

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 3:59 am » by RATRODROB

Slith wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:how could anyone defend this shit?

Fanatics. Plain and simple. It's a control issue on women that is perverse. Culture, religious belief or whatever, it's just f'kn wrong. On so many levels

1 stly, :flop: Evildweeb for making the unaware, aware, and posting this.

2 ndly, :flop: Slith, spot on.

3 rdly, :top: geez OPAL, why do you have to bash everyone elses threads, its just a post highlighting a heinous practice, it most likely happens world wide and Evil has no political or religious agendas here, so OPAL lf ya got a story to tell or a statement to make, create your own thread about it and stop piggy backing others threads to serve your own theories and beliefs.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 4:17 am » by Opalserpent

All good. Atheists are exempt from my questioning. Though still I wonder why you would bother posting about
muslims if your an athiest. You don't have to suck up to socks.
I'll join you in zionist bashing anyday. The ones that actually run our banks and foriegn policy and mainstream media
to our detriment.

Anyway, I just cracked open my first longneck for the day.

Peace Dweebster.

Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 4:23 am » by Opalserpent

At RRR, I bash anyone who promotes muslim hate, I've had the pleasure of dispatching some horrid
zionists in the past before you were here RRR.

I will never relent on my bashing of hate threads unless they are aimed at our real enemies
that control our foriegn policy and money and politicians, sadly muslims do not and
pointing to their own religous practices as being wrong is hypocritical to ours.
Except Dweebman because he is atheist so I can't counter his arguments.

I've been highly critical of other peoples threads for sometime. But when I see an obvious
muslim hate thread it makes my inner christian go wild.

We were all happy in our own fcuking lands, only globalists and zionism have benefited from opening
the worlds borders.

Slow news day for mainstream media? I doubt it.

Why is mainstream media so concerned about what muslims are up too? think about it.
But we can have Pedo jew billionaires with pedo islands and it barely makes the news
as well as all the slimy low life, bottom feeding politicians that visited the island.

I suppose though child sex slavery in our christian judiac world gets little attention
on zio lamestream media.

I'm quite happy to argue with anyone. Argument is better then insult. :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 6:00 am » by mediasorcery

Opalserpent wrote:At RRR, I bash anyone who promotes muslim hate, I've had the pleasure of dispatching some horrid
zionists in the past before you were here RRR.

I will never relent on my bashing of hate threads unless they are aimed at our real enemies
that control our foriegn policy and money and politicians, sadly muslims do not and
pointing to their own religous practices as being wrong is hypocritical to ours.
Except Dweebman because he is atheist so I can't counter his arguments.

I've been highly critical of other peoples threads for sometime. But when I see an obvious
muslim hate thread it makes my inner christian go wild.

We were all happy in our own fcuking lands, only globalists and zionism have benefited from opening
the worlds borders.

Slow news day for mainstream media? I doubt it.

Why is mainstream media so concerned about what muslims are up too? think about it.
But we can have Pedo jew billionaires with pedo islands and it barely makes the news
as well as all the slimy low life, bottom feeding politicians that visited the island.

I suppose though child sex slavery in our christian judiac world gets little attention
on zio lamestream media.

I'm quite happy to argue with anyone. Argument is better then insult. :flop:

but you don't bash anyone who promotes jew/zion hatred?

why is that, according to your logic, jews are to blame for every ill in the world and every muslim is a saint, no offence, but thats just plain demented, :top: :lol:

people have a right to expose criminal behaviour, if it happens to be jew or muslim or watever, so what,

even moderate muslims are disgusted by fundamental extremist muslim backwards behaviour,[although most often they r afeared to speak out] but you seem to be quite ok with it, thats very disturbing, someone or something has got to you, somehow,

and then u have the gall to call yourself a christian???

i mean you could turn any thread into a zio bash, and you do, :think:

you and zinzana have so much in common, no middle ground there/ funny thing is, i don't dislike you mate :flop: really, I'm sure your a good bloke, just a bit, how do you say? off tap?

i met a muslim from iran years ago whose brother was murdered in front of his eyes by iraeli soldiers, i met him here in aus, he didn't hate them,i admired that man for that/anyway, its kinda sad really, :think:

i think the real enemy you talk about is actually yourself/ :headscratch:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 12:45 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

OPAL, I thought this thread was about a cultural practice, since when has Islam become a culture and not just a religion? I dont see Islam Bashing here just a disgust in an immoral practice aimed at manipulating womens bodies for the sake of mens selfishness.

:flop:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

PreviousNext