Female genital mutilation (FGM) in AMERICA

Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 12:53 pm » by mediasorcery

unfortunately its pretty much practiced by only muslims far as I'm aware, especially the more backwards ones/
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 2:31 pm » by monica44

mediasorcery wrote:unfortunately its pretty much practiced by only muslims far as I'm aware, especially the more backwards ones/

:flop: You are right there, the ONLY reason it is carried out is so that mutilated women cannot "enjoy" sex, those who choose to not have it done are hounded and called dirty [mildly put] .

The UK did cover this subject in a series called Law and Order UK, whereby one woman had her genitals cut using a dirty jagged peice of glass, the infection didn't kill her but she was in enormous pain for months afterwards, and i know i am reciting a TV show but they got the research for it bang on, it is child abuse, plain and simple, where is the court of human rights on this, they should be stamping it out. :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 3:44 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

monica44 wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:unfortunately its pretty much practiced by only muslims far as I'm aware, especially the more backwards ones/

:flop: You are right there, the ONLY reason it is carried out is so that mutilated women cannot "enjoy" sex, those who choose to not have it done are hounded and called dirty [mildly put] .

The UK did cover this subject in a series called Law and Order UK, whereby one woman had her genitals cut using a dirty jagged peice of glass, the infection didn't kill her but she was in enormous pain for months afterwards, and i know i am reciting a TV show but they got the research for it bang on, it is child abuse, plain and simple, where is the court of human rights on this, they should be stamping it out. :cheers:

http://www.endfgm.eu/en/news-and-events ... ture-0053/
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostSat May 31, 2014 3:48 pm » by Shendao

FGM is not 'just' a Muslim problem, it is cultural rather that religeous

'Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting (FGM/C) is an invasive and painful surgical procedure that is often performed without anesthetic on girls before puberty. Various sources estimate that from about 60 to 140 million women in the world have had their genitals mutilated or cut. An average of about four girls a minute continue to be mutilated. Their prepuce is often removed and their clitoris may be partially or completely removed. In some traditions the operation is far more invasive: the labia minora are also surgically removed and the labia majora are sewn together, covering the urethra and vagina. A small opening is retained for the passage of urine and menstrual fluid. IndyMedia Ireland has published a diagram showing various FGM/C techniques. 1

The result is that sexual feelings are either reduced or permanently eliminated. Sexual intercourse is often extremely painful for the woman. Childbirth often involves a Caesarian section.

FGM/C has been a social custom in Northern Africa for millennia. Many people associate FGM/C with the religion of Islam. Actually, it is a social custom that is practiced by Animists, Christians, and Muslims in those countries where FGM/C is common. There are many Muslim countries in which the mutilation is essentially unknown, including Algeria, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. 2 FGM/C is very widespread in Indonesia as well -- the world's largest predominately Muslim country. It was banned by the Indonesian Government in 2006, However the procedure is unregulated and remains popular, particularly in rural areas. performed appear to be minimally invasive in that country. 3

FGM/C is occasionally performed in North America and Europe on girls of families have immigrated from countries where FGM/C is common.

An analogous practice, Intersexual Genital Mutilation, (IGM) is sometimes performed on intersexual infants throughout the world. They are born with ambiguous genitalia that do not clearly match the typical male or female pattern. 2 Since it is much easier for surgeons to remove than to fabricate body parts, intersexual infants were often surgically treated to make them appear female. The infant was then raised as a girl. This has led to disastrous outcomes after puberty.'
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Initiate

PostSat May 31, 2014 4:06 pm » by Rkobilan

@Opal Yes I am that same living being / member with that youtube account. Please watch all three and ask why this is not discussed in today's Main Stream (Note: do not respond here!). Opal I recently realized that religion is an imitation for spirituality. Each religion has their own pomp, circumstance, and celebrations to attract and maintain the flock while basically mimicking the same message. Most do not know that they are mere 501 (c) (3) tax exempt corporations fleecing their patrons.

I don't mean to offend but please reread what Evildweeb posted again. This thread is about Vaginal Mutilation Not Religion! However, clearly there is a relationship with it in possibly all religions.

Dweeb, Your thoughts please on this;

What links this together is religion and men within the religion. Why would a woman suggest doing this unto themselves. The only way I could see that happening is through years of programming and conditioning, like whats' going on NOW! No one in their right mind set would physically hurt someone unless there is some sort of benefit. That being NO ORGASM for the Woman or like in Kathy O'brien's case and others, faces carved into the Vaginas, Clitoris removal, etc.

Previous