Conspirator

PostFri May 30, 2014 9:38 pm » by Evildweeb

......THREE VIDEOS......

[There appears to be some minor CENSORSHIP in the first video]

FGM survivors: 'It happens on US soil, but it happens in secret'

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Guardian

Published on May 30, 2014

Campaign groups and survivors warn that despite legislation against FGM, thousands of American girls are still at risk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe-aO_YcbW0

In Washington 'they don't want to talk about vaginas'

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Guardian

Atlanta woman, Jaha Dukureh, who is a survivor of female genital mutilation is leading a campaign for the US to take action on a brutal practice happening in its own backyard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glKhIQY29XU

Female genital mutilation in the US - What can you do to help end it?

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Guardian

American survivor of female genital mutilation Jaha Dukureh, is urging the US government to help bring an end to FGM in the United States. Find out what you can do to help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4VMujerWeY

Last edited by Evildweeb on Fri May 30, 2014 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostFri May 30, 2014 9:46 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

FGM is banned but very much alive in the UK

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014 ... -common-uk
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostFri May 30, 2014 10:00 pm » by monica44

UGH.......is all i can say to this topic, i cannot think of anything more degrading and traumatic to a human being, male or female, than this heinous crime, for that is what it is, and the sooner it can be addressed internationally, the sooner humanity can educate those who are still intent on practicing it, but, sadly, i cannot see things changing, for the ignorance is deeply ingrained in the "so-called" cultures it encompasses.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostFri May 30, 2014 10:41 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

monica44 wrote: "so-called" cultures it encompasses.

They are culture Monica

the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of a particular people or society.

They just tend to encompass traits that are savage and uncivilzed to our way of thinking in the West...I wiont use the word morally though

I hate wankers/ monsters who practice this sought of mutilation...especially under the cover of the UK NHS
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostFri May 30, 2014 11:10 pm » by monica44

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
monica44 wrote: "so-called" cultures it encompasses.

They are culture Monica

the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of a particular people or society.

They just tend to encompass traits that are savage and uncivilzed to our way of thinking in the West...I wiont use the word morally though

I hate wankers/ monsters who practice this sought of mutilation...especially under the cover of the UK NHS

Cult-ure..... :badair:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostFri May 30, 2014 11:27 pm » by Opalserpent

Hey evil dweeb, why don't you keep your muslim bashing to one thread.

Who do you think is to blame for honour killings on your soil?

Why don't you ask Bro Nathaneal in his latest video, he points out the judaic groups
that openned up the flood gates of mass immigration to create dissunity and devide
amongst us all.

In my oppinion this is hypocritical as we christians were much much worse in the young
days of our religion.

Also evildweeb is just helping zionist have an excuse to hate muslims more.
Did you marry sucks evil dweeb or are you just a small petty hater?

I would rather point fingers at those that allowed this to happen on our soil.

So keep on pointing out another relgion when your own has done much worse in the past

and continues to do much worse.

So how many honor killings are there each year?

I read that there were approx 791 honour killings in one year in pakistan perpatrated by family members
on their own family members? So they are not killing anyone else besides family, bill gates would approve.

Seriously this is pathetic, how many people have died in U.S. zionist let christian judaic wars in the past 20 years?

1 million? 2 million? people still being murdered in syria, libya, pakistan from drones, iraq from bought and paid for insurgents,
yemen? afhaganistan? All for what, poppy fields and oil? probably.

And here is evil dweeb and others going "OH the Horror" Those evil people!!!

Perhaps you fcuks need to take a look in the mirror and realise that your just a bunch of
filthy parrots, parroting what zionists want.

Where did evildweeb get his material from? ofcourse a zionist owned mainstream media outlet.

lest we forget the millions of women that were burned at the stake for being "witches"

Sure, lets just point out how another religion is so evil for dropping bricks on a womans head, no
doubt burning at the stake is a much more civilised way to murder people for religion?

WOW, check this out, thanks to us zionist led christians who topple muslim nations that
are early in their religion, we get to let torture the mainstay of u.s. democracy and israels
to become a normaility in lands where it was not previously.

Libya without Gaddaffi, run by alqeuda.

How many other torture christain prisons are there? How many boys have to have their balls crushed with a hammer
by u.s. christian authorities?
How many secret rendition torture prisons do christians need to install Christianity into muslims?

What makes me laugh more then anything about this hypocrisy is that the murder rate in america

is far higher then in muslim countries. Check the link I posted higher or on previous page
depending on how long I make this post.

Strangely though christian countries with gun control actually have higher murder rates then
the usa. Good stats for making guns legal for personal protection.

Anyway, I can't see the point of making more posts about honour killings by muslim family members.
Whats the point? are you going to go over to pakistan or india and bring a bible and burn
every tom dick and harry on a stake to instill jesus in them?

Perhaps we should mind our own business instead of making zionists happy by reposting
anti muslim propaganda. Perhaps we should remember our own mass murders as a religion
in our earlier years. Perhaps we should remember the mass murder perpetrated by the satanic
zionist nwo that currently wars around the world killing millions,
but noooo, that's not as important as a few thousand honour killings a year is it?

I'm just reading some of monicas post where she says she can't think of any more degrading?

I can. I think it's more degrading that as christians we can be led by zionist mainstream media
and zionist money printing billionaires into believing that muslims are evil when we as
christians have been waring and killing and raping and pillaging forever.

What do you think the queen was up to in england for hudnreds of years and even before back
in germany, imperial mean much?

I just think it pales into comparrison the ammont of hypocrisy, it's so easy to look at critise
another religion for sensless death on albeit a much smaller scale when we christians
have been more barbaric then muslims could ever dream of in the past.

Please take some time to reflect on your hypocrisy. Thanks.

Oh whats this:

There must be something wrong!!! I don't see india and pakistan and other muslim nations on here?
But according to evil dweeb and socks, muslims are down right mass murderers?

Have a nice day. Perhaps some more posts on horrendous honour killings will make muslim
haters feel better.

I just read fatdogs post. I'm sure fatdog forgives all the torture officers who torture
people overseas in the name of fighting terror everyday.

Cmon, we christians have done ten times worse in the past and we are doing ten
times worse now.
I could spend all day on pointing out who ten times more people die at our
own hands then these people that commit honour killings or genital mutitlations.

Perhaps fatdog would like to come to Australia and stop aboriginals from mutilating
their children? Mass media doesn't make a big show on that?
Oh thats right, it's because the aboriginals practise jewish circumcision,
just like the jews and their genital mutliation is not frowned upon.

Ohwell. Lets do some more muslim hate posts shall we. :cheers:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostFri May 30, 2014 11:36 pm » by The57ironman

:nwo:
Opalserpent wrote:
So keep on pointing out another relgion when your own has done much worse in the past

...................................Image...you kinda fell short right there

...what was your ''religion'' again, Dweeb..Image
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri May 30, 2014 11:40 pm » by monica44

[quote="Opalserpent"]Hey evil dweeb, why don't you keep your muslim bashing to one thread.

Who do you think is to blame for honour killings on your soil?

Why don't you ask Bro Nathaneal in his latest video, he points out the judaic groups
that openned up the flood gates of mass immigration to create dissunity and devide
amongst us all.

In my oppinion this is hypocritical as we christians were much much worse in the young
days of our religion.

Also evildweeb is just helping zionist have an excuse to hate muslims more.
Did you marry sucks evil dweeb or are you just a small petty hater?

I would rather point fingers at those that allowed this to happen on our soil.

I hope you do not think i was Muslim bashing, nor was i aware that any part of this thread had anything to do with Honour killings, i am niether "Christian/Zionist" or any other religion, and i certainly have no wish to to bash other peoples belief's, except of course, when barbaric pracitices are carried out on teenage "children" of both sexes, whether it be Jewish cutting of genitalia or the female version as per the thread. :cheers:

Initiate

PostSat May 31, 2014 12:12 am » by Rkobilan

Awesome post EvilDweeb!

If I could offer another level on this subject. It appears to be a religious manifestation. Here's a lady from the Satanic side who had her stuff manipulated.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 1:16 am » by Evildweeb

Opalserpent wrote:Hey evil dweeb, why don't you keep your muslim bashing to one thread.

Ohwell. Lets do some more muslim hate posts shall we. :cheers:

Well Opal, that was indeed a fairly lengthy diatribe - somewhat over the top for even you.

As for MY political/religious hates/likes/loves/denials, if you had read more than two of my posts in the last several years - you may have picked up on (at the least) my personal religious leanings.

A: I have none.

B: I also have none.

C: I never have and never will have any.

It isn't about bashing solely Muslims:

I AM AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFENDER.

So before you go getting your anus in a pinch, think on this for a minute:

I will leave you with a few still images which should enforce my particular religious mentality.

And just in case you still don't get it, well, there's this:

Cheers

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Next