Feminism Is Perpetual Revolution

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 11:17 am » by Harbin

This is an interesting, and fairly accurate summation of the tactics of caustic, marxist feminism...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 2:27 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Wow this is very boring to listen to. I got up to 7 minutes.
I am not a feminist. I am a humanist. I never encountered feminists as he speaks off, so i wouldn't really say im an expert. But i do know that the society as an whole, and therefore also balance between woman and man, is constantly shifting. Therefore growing. In order to grow you have to confirm and dismiss hypotheses trough research. Experience. Otherwise we evolve into an AUTISTIC/lineair society.
There is no such thing as lineair evolvement. There are to many catalysts interconnected.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 11:48 pm » by Harbin

Seriouscitizen wrote:Wow this is very boring to listen to. I got up to 7 minutes.
I am not a feminist. I am a humanist. I never encountered feminists as he speaks off, so i wouldn't really say im an expert. But i do know that the society as an whole, and therefore also balance between woman and man, is constantly shifting. Therefore growing. In order to grow you have to confirm and dismiss hypotheses trough research. Experience. Otherwise we evolve into an AUTISTIC/lineair society.
There is no such thing as lineair evolvement. There are to many catalysts interconnected.

I've got your catalyst right here.

In 1917, the Bolsheviks of Russia, lead by Lenin, took control of the old Russian Empire. Amongst the other garbage they spewed forth was their belief in absolute equality.

This little charmer is Betty Friedan (aka Betty Naomi Goldstein) one of the bevvy of communist beauties who spread the disease of feminism

They shovelled this Feminism and gender equality across their own borders and into the then Christian western nations. Over 100 years, this Luciferian creed has literally destroyed the western peoples.

Go look outside if you don't believe me. There is now not a jot of moral order in our society,and the cracks are starting to show after only a century of doing what feels right and screw anyone else.

Women need to be returned to their submissive role to men, as they were granted by God in Genesis 3:

16To the woman he said, I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; in sorrow you shall bring forth children; and your desire shall be to your husband, and he shall rule over you.

Most women have been so badly reared by their "mothers" that they are incapable of returning to this role alone under their own power: they require being taken in hand by a man capable of breaking them of their wrong thinking, and their inappropriate behaviour.

Unfortunately many men themselves have become incapable of seeing this, their own minds being poisoned with ideas such as those of being a "New Man", which is commie code for castrated slave. This is why, in the end, the only answer may be, for a number of generations, be polygamy.

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Love-Submissive-Women/2195707
Antiwar.com