Fighting the NWO country style?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Dec 05, 2008 12:34 pm » by Drjones

Well watch the video,listen to the lyrics and tell me what you think :?: :mrgreen:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7XCMN2C5D ... re=related

:sunny:

Initiate

PostFri Dec 05, 2008 2:44 pm » by Murvic

Good song..change is definately whats needed, im getting impatient though how much harder does it have to get before things really change?

Initiate

PostFri Dec 05, 2008 4:26 pm » by Theshee

LOL interesting lyrics, I wonder what HER inspiration was in writing it :headscratch: :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Dec 05, 2008 4:37 pm » by Ultraboob

I'd do her! :cheers: :peep: :D :) :mrgreen: :wink: :obsessed: :? :o :scary: :evil: :twisted: :| 8-) :hmmm: :cry: :flop: :top: :x :P :nails: :arrow: :oops:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Dec 05, 2008 4:54 pm » by Drjones

Thanks guys,glad you sorta like it :flop: I think it is awesome myself and Taylor is beautiful....i like being a guy when i can ogle such beauty :wink: .Big country music fan myself and i get alot of stick with that with people saying...hey they are funded by the NWO etc etc....Whatever man....not FREAKIN EVERYONE IS PART OF THE NWO :evil: ....That's the good part.."They" are the minority...when more people WAKE up and realise their awesome importance and own personal power in the universe then MURVIC M8 we WILL HAVE CHANGE...we just gotta sit this thing out right through to the end and obliterate ANY negativity that is currently directed toward us in the present,hey if people dont wanna listen to you dont let if affect you massively,pick yourself up and move on...gotta keep movin,dont be one of the stationary paralysed by FEAR zombies :wink: ...to the sceptics...what more proof do you need before you realise that a few "elites" controlling humanity up until this point has been a piece of cake. :evil:
Anyway Taylor Swift lyrics...excellent,i dont think she would be part of the NWO with words like this do you:"These walls that they put up to hold us down WILL FALL DOWN...this revolution."I can feel it now" :flop:
Furthermore:"So we've been outnumbered,radied and now cornered,it's hard to fight when the fight aint fair"....MURVIC listen m8...."We're gettin stronger now,finding things "they" never found,"they" might be bigger..but WERE FASTER and NEVER SCARED"!!
"You can walk away and say we dont need this but there;s something in your eyes that says we can BEAT THIS".... :sunny:
Go Taylor i love you girl :flop: Honestly guys i cant say enough how much this song resonates with me so much...i know people are going to say and think this is a song to do with the olympics...i doubt that myself,sport at the highest level brings out the best in us and i think that's what she's showing in the vid....TOGETHER WE MUST STAND FOR ALL TIME :mrcool: Hell she aint going to sing with a background full of dying babies in Africa and mangled people in the streets of Baghdad courtesy of the US//UK etc governments,obviously too scared to stand up to the NWO.Let me lead the nation and i'd change it overnight man i tell you :mrgreen:
Last edited by Drjones on Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Dec 05, 2008 4:55 pm » by Drjones

theshee wrote:LOL interesting lyrics, I wonder what HER inspiration was in writing it :headscratch: :flop:

I'll contact the record company and see what happens :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostFri Dec 05, 2008 5:12 pm » by Wrathofkahn

Im with ultraboob! speaking of boobs though, she could use some. Id feed her the hot lunch like she was a god damn race car! :love:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Dec 05, 2008 5:21 pm » by Drjones

wrathofkahn wrote:Im with ultraboob! speaking of boobs though, she could use some. Id feed her the hot lunch like she was a god damn race car! :love:

I know what you mean guys about all the sexual stuff but you would'nt stand a chance would you...you gotta get to KNOW people first...good god we got people on this site who dont have a clue about changing the world for the better....their mentality is that which the elites use to extinguish us and bring in more control :evil:
Aaarghh perhaps i am being too harsh... :?:
Last edited by Drjones on Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 05, 2008 5:25 pm » by Theshee

Pack of pervs :mrgreen: LOL