Film of abduction taking place?

Writer

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 11:59 pm » by Littlegreys

amenstop wrote:Yeah, this happened to me when I penitrated my blow up doll. WTF...Horrible video....Post the one of the CCTV and the guy throwing up outside the fence on the ground...Now thats an abuction video...Not Paris Hiltons mom going through sleep therapy with David Copperfields Private Parts.

How can we trust any evidence or witness if everything can be hoaxed
what's the point of believing anyone about anything we are slowly getting to the point where if you weren't there then it didn't happen and then we wonder why know one comes forward with evidence
Yet we are we to believe Mary conceived a child without sex many do without question its a strange world we live in

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 12:06 am » by Towelie

cosmicdave wrote:
towelie wrote:
cosmicdave wrote:As far as I am aware, I have answered all the questions that have been posed to me. I have not dodged questions or refused to answer them either.

Then could you name the Film companies that were "desperate" to get hold of this footage to make documentaries so they could make money from it..........Afew simple emails to those companies could varify or refute this claim.

At this present time no I'm not. Perhaps you will see her article in a UK UFO magazine next month which will prove my point that people are taking her story and footage and running with it without her approval.

So you are not prepared to back up your own claims about Film companies desperatley wanting to get the footage by giving the names of those companies.........I guess its all just a matter of faith is it?

cosmicdave wrote:Perhaps you will see her article in a UK UFO magazine next month which will prove my point that people are taking her story and footage and running with it without her approval.
So theyll run it withought her permission yet they bothered to tell you that they would be doing so........or are you just making this up in a vaigue attempt to add credibility to you unfounded claims that other places have an interest?
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Writer

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 am » by Cosmicdave

That video shows nothing other than him going out of a gate, a flash and him returning.

We cannot reveal the name of the magazine or the film company at this present time because 'Sonia' has said she will get her lawyer involved if they decide to print anything or lecture on the back of her footage.

The last thing she would want right now is somebody writing to them asking if they have the footage and what they plan to do with it.

If you don't believe either me or Martin then that is your choice - it doesn't mean that either of us is wrong, or trying to pull the wool over your eyes. It just means that we are the ones talking to the witness and you are not. If you saw this story from our perspective you would certainly have a change of attitude.

Its also a pity that some of you are quick to jump on the bandwagon without even reading what I had posted earlier - I have already said that Whitley Strieber and Derrell Simms were desperate to get hold of the footage.

They are both easily contactable if you want to write to them and prove that we are telling the truth!

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 12:14 am » by Towelie

You said film companies (plural - more than one) so name one of the others....or were you misleading us about how many there were?

What is going to run the story a film company or a magazine as you said magazine to start and now your saying film company or magazine - do you even know, what is it film or magazine?
And you revealing the name of it would in no way interfere with any possible legal action she could take it will only make you liable if it turns out you are lying........so once again what are the names of these film companies and magazines?

Writer

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 12:17 am » by Cosmicdave

towelie wrote:You said film companies (plural - more than one) so name one of the others....or were you misleading us about how many there were?

What is going to run the story a film company or a magazine as you said magazine to start and now your saying film company or magazine - do you even know, what is it film or magazine?
And you revealing the name of it would in no way interfere with any possible legal action she could take it will only make you liable if it turns out you are lying........so once again what are the names of these film companies and magazines?

Both, a magazine and film companies were interested. I am not lying so I have nothing to worry about.

You can keep asking till the cows come home and I wont be telling you. It doesn't make any difference to the footage presented now does it?

If the article appears in a certain UFO Magazine next month then you will know exactly which one it is. :D

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 am » by Giusdude

cosmicdave wrote:That video shows nothing other than him going out of a gate, a flash and him returning.

We cannot reveal the name of the magazine or the film company at this present time because 'Sonia' has said she will get her lawyer involved if they decide to print anything or lecture on the back of her footage.

The last thing she would want right now is somebody writing to them asking if they have the footage and what they plan to do with it.

If you don't believe either me or Martin then that is your choice - it doesn't mean that either of us is wrong, or trying to pull the wool over your eyes. It just means that we are the ones talking to the witness and you are not. If you saw this story from our perspective you would certainly have a change of attitude.

Its also a pity that some of you are quick to jump on the bandwagon without even reading what I had posted earlier - I have already said that Whitley Strieber and Derrell Simms were desperate to get hold of the footage.

They are both easily contactable if you want to write to them and prove that we are telling the truth!

you are telling what truth, dave?
that somebody wanted the footage and you said no?
why not?
because she did't want publicity?
so why call you in the first place? why show YOU the crappy, lowest quality tape of somebody filming the crappy, lowest quality cctv footage off a crappy, lowest quality tv screen? what good can you be to her? you spoke to a couple od "abductees" before, so that makes you an expert and a lifesaver?
was she expecting you to wear a ghostbuster-like backpack and kick the alien's ass?
and with reference to your other "discovery".... you have chupacabra proof of existence since 2000, yet NOBODY has accepted it?
why, dave?
is your proof not proof enough for the scientific community?
or did they just label you a fluke?

dude, where is mr. Watson when you need him?
he'll give you an F and kick you out of the classroom...
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 12:25 am » by Towelie

Not realy the footage remains grainy and still looks as fake as it did in the beginning, its your ability to give straightforward an honest answers thats took a beating here.

Youve gave nothing to back this video up apart from some claims that it sparked enough interest in film companies to make them desperately want to get hold of it........but of course giving even one name is too much to ask for, we just have to believe you were being honest from the start even though you refuse to do something as simple as provide a name.

Writer

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 12:37 am » by Cosmicdave

giusdude wrote:
cosmicdave wrote:That video shows nothing other than him going out of a gate, a flash and him returning.

you are telling what truth, dave?
that somebody wanted the footage and you said no?
why not?
because she did't want publicity?
so why call you in the first place? why show YOU the crappy, lowest quality tape of somebody filming the crappy, lowest quality cctv footage off a crappy, lowest quality tv screen? what good can you be to her? you spoke to a couple od "abductees" before, so that makes you an expert and a lifesaver?
was she expecting you to wear a ghostbuster-like backpack and kick the alien's ass?
and with reference to your other "discovery".... you have chupacabra proof of existence since 2000, yet NOBODY has accepted it?
why, dave?
is your proof not proof enough for the scientific community?
or did they just label you a fluke?

dude, where is mr. Watson when you need him?
he'll give you an F and kick you out of the classroom...

You know, thats the trouble with Forums - I have been here for the past couple of days and then we have a person like you who likes the sound of their own voice and seems to completely forget what has been written.

What good have I been to her you ask? Well for starters, I have put her in touch with people who have dealt with alien abductions.

If she wanted publicity she would have released the footage herself wouldn't she? Perhaps you cannot comprehend what life would be if tonight you realised that you were abducted from your room and had some very nasty and personal medical procedures done to you - then you have to try and rationalise it.

Do you know what is different about this story from all others? And do you know why I don't think this is a hoax? Because its just not one person dealing with this - this isn't a case of a single person going outside and filming lights in the sky - it has affected her whole family.

Do you really think that her family would just sit there when we went to interview her and say nothing? What exactly do you think Sonia has gained from this other than ridicule?

And in regards to the Chupacabra article - so what your saying is, you have proof right there with film footage and photographs, but just because it isnt on the mainstream news then it doesnt exist?

Perhaps you didnt realise that other cultures, such as the South Americans and the Far East actually totally believe in aliens and UFOs and they have been part of their culture for centuries. It is only the US, UK and a few other countries who turn a blind to the subject and think that they are fooling everyone with denial.

And Towelie, Ive given you 2 names - why dont you contact them instead of keep moaning like a little girl?

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 12:39 am » by Giusdude

and dave, why would you give me a link to an article that you wrote?
i mean, if you had written a dissertion on the history of the sumerians, you should definetly be proud.
but the chupacabra story is one of the biggest piles of excrement i have read in years.....
if your intention was to build credibility, you failed miserably.
there is NOTHING, NOTHING in that article that is even remotely official and/or verified by any professionals. the only people with credentials involved called it for what it is: a frikkin dog....(Leonel Navarro, mayor of Malpasillo, and Sister Paula Hidalgo were not satisfied by the scientific results of the UNAN research laboratory, which established that the alleged Chupacabras skeleton was indeed that of a dog. Such a conclusion was reached after having performed an anatomic and morphological appraisal and comparison of the specimen's bone structure, said university authorities)
you did your investigation of a dead nicaraguan dog from your living room in the UK?
wow.

keep shooting yourself in the foot, dave.
you are the english Michael Cohen.....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 12:43 am » by Towelie

You havent gave me a single name of a film company or a magazine, theres no film company or magazine called Whitley Strieber or Derrell Simms..........There people not companies or magazines.
Im asking about the film companies and magazines you spoke about not a couple of investigators or whatever they are, funny thing is you even wrote this about giusdude in your last post - then we have a person like you who likes the sound of their own voice and seems to completely forget what has been written............i wish you would remember what youve wrote.

PreviousNext