Film of abduction taking place?

Writer

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 am » by Littlegreys

giusdude if you did as much research as you do he said she said you would be a very clever person

Does it really matter who has or who hasn't got the footage or who wants to buy the footage :bang; all that matters is that you've now been lucky enough to see it and can make your own mind up as to what you think it is
i don't give a rats ass either way if you believe or not that's up to you the idea of releasing it was to let people see the first possible footage of a alien abduction taking place not to argue who has or hasn't got the footage which has no bearing what so ever to what has been presented

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 12:47 am » by Giusdude

littlegreys wrote:giusdude if you did as much research as you do he said she said you would be a very clever person

Does it really matter who has or who hasn't got the footage or who wants to buy the footage :bang; all that matters is that you've now been lucky enough to see it and can make your own mind up as to what you think it is
i don't give a rats ass either way if you believe or not that's up to you the idea of releasing it was to let people see the first possible footage of a alien abduction taking place not to argue who has or hasn't got the footage which has no bearing what so ever to what has been presented

scammers. i called you for what you are. scammers.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Writer

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 12:48 am » by Cosmicdave

giusdude wrote:and dave, why would you give me a link to an article that you wrote?
i mean, if you had written a dissertion on the history of the sumerians, you should definetly be proud.
but the chupacabra story is one of the biggest piles of excrement i have read in years.....
if your intention was to build credibility, you failed miserably.
there is NOTHING, NOTHING in that article that is even remotely official and/or verified by any professionals. the only people with credentials involved called it for what it is: a frikkin dog....(Leonel Navarro, mayor of Malpasillo, and Sister Paula Hidalgo were not satisfied by the scientific results of the UNAN research laboratory, which established that the alleged Chupacabras skeleton was indeed that of a dog. Such a conclusion was reached after having performed an anatomic and morphological appraisal and comparison of the specimen's bone structure, said university authorities)
you did your investigation of a dead nicaraguan dog from your living room in the UK?
wow.

keep shooting yourself in the foot, dave.
you are the english Michael Cohen.....

Once again, an ignorant claim without actually reading the whole article. Now go back and see my comparisons between the creature in the field and the dog in the lab. They do not match - one is missing a leg for starters.

Nice try but no cigar :)

Writer

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 12:53 am » by Cosmicdave

giusdude wrote:
littlegreys wrote:giusdude if you did as much research as you do he said she said you would be a very clever person

scammers. i called you for what you are. scammers.

Never mind Guis. We came here with all good faith to share information and answers with your community and unfortunately it took somebody like you to spoil it all.

I am not going to sit here for the next hour to be insulted. If you think its fake then thats fair enough, but when you start calling me a scammer then I am going to leave.

Sorry to everybody else on this forum - we could have stayed around and let you know exactly what was happening as it happened, but it appears we are not welcome here.

Its a pity that the majority will sit up and listen to people like you who will call 'hoax' at the earliest conclusion. Take that Chupacabras article for instance - you quickly came back with a smart remark even without reading my analysis of the pictures. So instead of making me look stupid you turned the tables on yourself.

And that is the typical response from the UFO community who say they want to find out the truth - doesn't look that way to me unfortunately.

Adios!
Last edited by Cosmicdave on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 12:57 am » by Littlegreys

giusdude Please were not in the school yard now
you think the footage is Fake that's fine your welcome to your opinion it does matter to me either way

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 12:59 am » by E6722maj

what this thread has become

Upload to Disclose.tv

whatever

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 am » by Giusdude

cosmicdave wrote:
giusdude wrote:and dave, why would you give me a link to an article that you wrote?
i mean, if you had written a dissertion on the history of the sumerians, you should definetly be proud.
but the chupacabra story is one of the biggest piles of excrement i have read in years.....
if your intention was to build credibility, you failed miserably.
there is NOTHING, NOTHING in that article that is even remotely official and/or verified by any professionals. the only people with credentials involved called it for what it is: a frikkin dog....(Leonel Navarro, mayor of Malpasillo, and Sister Paula Hidalgo were not satisfied by the scientific results of the UNAN research laboratory, which established that the alleged Chupacabras skeleton was indeed that of a dog. Such a conclusion was reached after having performed an anatomic and morphological appraisal and comparison of the specimen's bone structure, said university authorities)
you did your investigation of a dead nicaraguan dog from your living room in the UK?
wow.

keep shooting yourself in the foot, dave.
you are the english Michael Cohen.....

Once again, an ignorant claim without actually reading the whole article. Now go back and see my comparisons between the creature in the field and the dog in the lab. They do not match - one is missing a leg for starters.

Nice try but no cigar :)

i am humbled.... i admit it, you are right. i am sure you were able to conduct a full investigation of those remains sitting on your ass in the uk and looking at pictures from nicaragua.
now, that's what i call a deep involvment and a full scrutiny of the available evidence.
shame a university professor ON THE SPOT in nicaragua examined the carcass and called it a fukking D-O-G.... you know those, dave?
you are laughable, mate.
seriously.
you give me that pile of crap as proof of your abilities?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
and you believe the jerusalem fiasco to be real?
and this crappy thing you copyrighted to be real?

you must be enjoying the fact that a site like DTV (which you can only hope to emulate with your c-class moneymaker..) is paying ANY attention to you.
no matter the fact that we are calling for what it is (scam), you are relishing the free advertising.
what's the increaseof traffic in the last cople days, dave?
how many clicks?

i'm a cynical bastard, i know.
but you are full of air....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 1:05 am » by Giusdude

ok, i'm stepping down. i'm goin over the edge about something that has NO relevance in my life.
dave, littlegreys, sorry guys.
i stepped out of line.
what i think of you is of no consequence.
i hope to see some light shed on this subject asap.
thanks for sharing it here, i don't want to be responsible for DTV missing on your input.
you will not hear from me again,
Giuseppe.

Writer

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 1:21 am » by Cosmicdave

Whether I went over to Nicaragua or not, I was the first person on this side of the pond to investigate it - in fact, as far as I am aware nobody else did.

'Official' reports go against witness statements all the time - I thought you would be aware of that if you are interested in UFOs. And despite whatever those scientists claimed, anyone with 2 eyes can see the differences between the 2 corpses. How can a dead animal all of a sudden grow back a leg in the lab?

The big problem here as I have seen so many times is that people are impatient. They want the whole story and they want it this second. It doesn't matter if this has just been released and most probably other people will come forward to help with the investigation.

No... it hasn't been analysed so it has to be fake. The truth is, you haven't given us enough time to get it analysed.

Do you know how long it took the Alien Autopsy footage to be analysed? It never was because Santilli refused to give any of the footage away. None with any frames on it anyway.

So its not a case of us being scammers - hell, if that were the case then we would turn our site into a subscription based one, just like so many others do and actually charge you to see the footage.

We are not charging anyone for the footage and in fact are going in the other direction to stop people making money from it - so how does that make us scammers?

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 5:03 am » by Punjedi

Ok, I shut up for a while and let you guys talk. Well, Gius ream, and you guys try and defend.

Here is what I get from this.

1. You claim it is proof of Alien Abduction. Ok let's look at that simply for what it is.

Where is the alien? How can you determine from a grainy footage shot ? (REGARDLESS of her story). We don't have the interview, as you put it. You weren't going to shove cameras and recorders in her face.

Right, that is what the paparazzi does. A journalist informs the person well in advance what an interview entails. Beyond any of that, YOU RECORD IT!!!

You mean to tell me in a 3 hour interview with this woman obviously going on and on about the incident, that you were able to capture all the info on pen and paper?

Let's add to that the family story. Let's not forget the only thing the husband and children had to go on was HER story, and the one video. They weren't aware of anything going on until SHE put that inception in their head. Don't stand there and tell me a family wont stick together for a crazy ideal such as abduction. Now, I will be fair and assume they all believe this story.

Let's move on.

Now, let's move to the footage itself again. All it shows, is a woman vanishing (somewhat hesitantly, which you never addressed) from under a blanket. That is it.

There is NOTHING indicating any alien presence. No sound save for her husband, no anomaly, no artifacts. Just a straight CCTV cam shot of a woman vanishing.

Yes, that in itself is pretty darn cool. But to say it is proof. Proof of alien abduction is a stretch.

I am not going to call you a hoaxer or a scammer. I think of you guys as a slightly different breed.

I call it "sensationalist". Let me explain.

You have now used 3 of the most DEPLORABLE examples of proof that one could ever run into.

1. Chupacabra. I am of mexican descent. I can tell you with a very straight face, those people will believe ANYTHING. As I have said before, do NOT believe anything from Mexico, Brazil, Or Russa!

Why? One name. Jaime Mausson. That piece of work has been spreading hispanic filth since day one! The spanish people are a VERY superstitious lot. You can show them a skeleton of a lizard and tell them it's a small diablo, and they will not only believe it. They run it in their top news feeds!

2. Jerusalem UFO. The fact that you even TRY to give any validity to this very obvious hoax tells me a lot.

A. You are incapable of being able to determine video and tracking errors as well as
B. Totally disregard the very hard and real work (that was pointless really) in showing how these videos are not only fake, but BAD fakes. Some of that said work having been done by myself. I even recreated (poorly, for obvious reasons) the second video using the same exact background image.

I also explained the VERY obvious flaws in lighting, matching, distance and parallax, as well as the very obvious point of thousand of visitors to Dome of the Rock, and only a couple of witnesses that refuse to come forward save for a cowardly You tube response.

C. That you stand up here and say "proof, proof, proof" and then turn around and say...

"we wont give you access, because we don't have it/ we can't get it/ we never had it."

"We did an interview but recorded none of it"

"She is in fear for her life, but she contacted other sites/locations before coming to us"

"We are not going to give you the names of the companies that requested footage"

"We will not even try and address the fact that all you have is our word and a grainy shot"

Now, I want you Dave or Grey. To answer every single one of these points that I have brought up.

If you falter, or sidestep, or just try and push my own Faith back in my face, we will all know exactly where you stand.

Now you have an opportunity to address some very real statements.

No harshin, no bashin, just laying it all out there.

-Peace-
Nihil Sine Fide!

PreviousNext