Film of abduction taking place?

Initiate

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 12:31 am » by Oxygen

realorfake wrote:why would they abduct such a fat human specimen? there's one solid clue to this being faked...

Lmfao... then according to you, they have standards? Then given that intelligent statement, you apparently are safe my friend... :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 12:33 am » by Realorfake

oxygen wrote:
realorfake wrote:why would they abduct such a fat human specimen? there's one solid clue to this being faked...

Lmfao... then according to you, they have standards? Then given that intelligent statement, you apparently are safe my friend... :flop:

oh ive been abducted since i was a little fetus... happens all the time.. I'm the reason they're so advanced....
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 12:34 am » by Oxygen

realorfake wrote:
oxygen wrote:

oh ive been abducted since i was a little fetus... happens all the time.. I'm the reason they're so advanced....

Rofl.. :robot:

Indeed...

Peace

Initiate

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 12:46 am » by Crunchy

oxygen, one of the clues is the copywrite warning at the end ... there is your financial incentive

people are getting desperate or does the current financial crysis not exist ?
there is also the fame angle .. true this person wants to stay anonimous now,
but what if the price is right ? and how do you know this person does not have a financial agreement with the website ?

Writer

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 12:53 am » by Graystone

The whole set up looks a lot like the movie Paranormal....hmmmm

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:23 am » by Aardvaaks

This CCTV of an alleged alien abduction has always intrigued me :look:

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7BwOwa6-q8
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:31 am » by Punjedi

aardvaaks wrote:This CCTV of an alleged alien abduction has always intrigued me :look:

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7BwOwa6-q8

I remember this one.

Good footage, I always thought that it looked a bit "staged"

The flashes seem like they could be lightning, as there was a storm that night, and he is almost stumbling like he is drunk. At one point it even looks like he throws up. My take was...

Boys havin too much fun at work, caught on cam being drunk, told boss it was "abduction"

"no, really sir, Frank wasn't piss drunk, he was abucted by aliens!"
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:36 am » by Oxygen

crunchy wrote:oxygen, one of the clues is the copywrite warning at the end ... there is your financial incentive

people are getting desperate or does the current financial crysis not exist ?
there is also the fame angle .. true this person wants to stay anonimous now,
but what if the price is right ? and how do you know this person does not have a financial agreement with the website ?

Well copywrite now a days on internet video is fairly common.
But points well taken, I have no idea if they made money, somehow doubt it but could be true. But it does'nt "feel" staged to me none the less. Good points indeed.

Peace

Writer

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 2:18 pm » by Cosmicdave

Hi Guys,

This is Dave Cosnette from Cosmic Conspiracies. In regards to the footage, I personally believe it is genuine. Many of you are commenting on the Copyright notice (which seems to not deter some people still ripping off the video and posting it here - I hope the MODS are going to remove it!)

Anyhow, there is no money being made from this footage. In fact, 'Sonia' was approached by many film companies who were desperate to secure the footage and make documentaries to obviously make money from the footage. That is not what 'Sonia' or Cosmic Conspiracies is about.

The reasons why 'Sonia' decided to let us release the footage is because we were the first website that she contacted after the abduction (1 day afterwards.) She has let us release the footage because she liked the way that we tackle the UFO subject. We are experiencers ourselves and write our article from the angle of somebody who has also witnessed UFO's, etc.

We wanted to get the footage out there for genuine reasons - to find answers. The reasons for the copyright notice is simply because other people who got involved in the case thought that they had 'exclusive rights' on the material, when in reality they had nothing of the sort.

Believe me, if I wanted to make money from footage such as this, I could have easily just released it on DVD (as some others wanted to do). So there is NO money incentive whatsoever.

If anyone is familiar with my website you would realise that we are interested in the subject purely because of our own personal experiences. We are not just your odd reporter interested in sensationalism to make money. That is not our aim and never has been.

The whole reason for the copyright notice is to discourage anyone from taking the footage and trying to make money from it!

If any of you had sat in the room when we conducted our 3 hour interview with 'Sonia' and her family, you would realise that the experiences they have gone through are very real.

Have any of you actually read the article that accompanies the footage to get the background story?

I have the footage here without the background music (which I added.) In the last minute or so of footage (when the film is slowed back down to normal speed after being fast forwarded for the 13 minutes that she disappears for) you can hear her husband loudly snoring.

There is no mechanical sound of a lift, or anything else other than her husband snoring!

I have lost count at the number of interviews and newspaper articles I have given without any payment. In fact being paid is the last thing on my mind. I could give you several examples of individuals who have contacted us with supposed 'best UFO footage ever' who want paying for their films.

Even having written many articles for the now defunct 'UFO Magazine' (UK), we never got paid either. I'm always surprised to see that one of the first answers to any footage that is amazing that surfaces in this subject is always instantly put down to 'its money orientated.'

The only way to make money from the UFO subject is to either write books or go on the lecture circuit.

Let me ask a question - if you went to the effort of faking footage like this and had to use hydraulic equipment to stage the fake, and your motive was to make money from it - would you turn down the people offering you money(as Sonia did) or would you rather decide to give the footage to a website who is serious on the subject and who's only motivation is to get the footage out there?

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 3:33 pm » by Giusdude

hi dave and welcome.
i have a few questions if you are not too busy....
who told you about this thread? (i doubt you check the www for links to your video every day...)
why has "sonya" released the video to you and not a major news channel?
why have you not contacted a major news channel yourself?
why have you not had the video analyzed by an indipendent video lab to certify authenticity?
why did you add music to the video?
sorry for coming off as a "spanish inquisition" kinda guy, but you must be very aware of what kind of people lurk in our neck of the woods. hoaxing has become a way of life for some. there is money to be made from it. not selling a video does not mean that said video, if becomes popular, will not bring clicks to a site. if said site has amazon links, and dvd links, and books links, said clicks generate a lot of money.
don't feel offended, this is just the mistrusting beast in me.....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

PreviousNext