Film of abduction taking place?

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 8:55 pm » by Giusdude

dave, the wall is real. the guys are standing right next to it, filming it. it is the footage of the background, with the "orb" descending that has been added afterwards.
re-watch the video to see what i mean. they took a shot of the foreground. Then, they edited a video of the dome adding the light descending to it.
then they superimposed the first shot (the foreground) to the edited footage.
again, look at the video, you can clearly see it's a footage on top of another.
don't know if i'm making any sense here...
i
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Writer

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 10:35 pm » by Littlegreys

so how do you explain the flash on the weather satalite that cant be hoaxed

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 11:11 pm » by Giusdude

not sure. It could be thunder.
On then other hand, do you see now that the fitst video is a fake? And once the first one is debunked, the others count for nothing.
Unless, of course, a real ufo appeared in exactly the same spot where someone had just faked one. Talk about one in a billion, right?
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Writer

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 12:48 am » by Ftt0024

giusdude wrote:not sure. It could be thunder.
On then other hand, do you see now that the fitst video is a fake? And once the first one is debunked, the others count for nothing.
Unless, of course, a real ufo appeared in exactly the same spot where someone had just faked one. Talk about one in a billion, right?

I knew you couldn't keep quiet about this.

We have all seen those debunker videos. For me, they do not add up and they don't conclusively show they were a hoax. Things are moving in the shot because he can't keep the camera straight. Anybody could take those videos, re-edit them and put in some moving red lines to make it seem fake. I'm not buying it.

There is not enough evidence to say it was 100 percent real or faked. We all have our opinions. We should all just move on from this. Everyone has stated, and re-stated where they stand on this. Nobody is going to change anyones minds at this point.
Follow the Truth -- Open your eyes, do your research, and start to prepare

Writer

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 10:49 am » by Littlegreys

The major trouble is once the idiots start releasing fake video of actual events its muddies the water for further investigation

Previous