Film of abduction taking place?

Initiate

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 4:22 pm » by Oxygen

cosmicdave wrote:Hi Guys,

This is Dave Cosnette from Cosmic Conspiracies. In regards to the footage, I personally believe it is genuine. Many of you are commenting on the Copyright notice (which seems to not deter some people still ripping off the video and posting it here - I hope the MODS are going to remove it!)

Anyhow, there is no money being made from this footage. In fact, 'Sonia' was approached by many film companies who were desperate to secure the footage and make documentaries to obviously make money from the footage. That is not what 'Sonia' or Cosmic Conspiracies is about.

The reasons why 'Sonia' decided to let us release the footage is because we were the first website that she contacted after the abduction (1 day afterwards.) She has let us release the footage because she liked the way that we tackle the UFO subject. We are experiencers ourselves and write our article from the angle of somebody who has also witnessed UFO's, etc.

We wanted to get the footage out there for genuine reasons - to find answers. The reasons for the copyright notice is simply because other people who got involved in the case thought that they had 'exclusive rights' on the material, when in reality they had nothing of the sort.

Believe me, if I wanted to make money from footage such as this, I could have easily just released it on DVD (as some others wanted to do). So there is NO money incentive whatsoever.

If anyone is familiar with my website you would realise that we are interested in the subject purely because of our own personal experiences. We are not just your odd reporter interested in sensationalism to make money. That is not our aim and never has been.

The whole reason for the copyright notice is to discourage anyone from taking the footage and trying to make money from it!

If any of you had sat in the room when we conducted our 3 hour interview with 'Sonia' and her family, you would realise that the experiences they have gone through are very real.

Have any of you actually read the article that accompanies the footage to get the background story?

I have the footage here without the background music (which I added.) In the last minute or so of footage (when the film is slowed back down to normal speed after being fast forwarded for the 13 minutes that she disappears for) you can hear her husband loudly snoring.

There is no mechanical sound of a lift, or anything else other than her husband snoring!

I have lost count at the number of interviews and newspaper articles I have given without any payment. In fact being paid is the last thing on my mind. I could give you several examples of individuals who have contacted us with supposed 'best UFO footage ever' who want paying for their films.

Even having written many articles for the now defunct 'UFO Magazine' (UK), we never got paid either. I'm always surprised to see that one of the first answers to any footage that is amazing that surfaces in this subject is always instantly put down to 'its money orientated.'

The only way to make money from the UFO subject is to either write books or go on the lecture circuit.

Let me ask a question - if you went to the effort of faking footage like this and had to use hydraulic equipment to stage the fake, and your motive was to make money from it - would you turn down the people offering you money(as Sonia did) or would you rather decide to give the footage to a website who is serious on the subject and who's only motivation is to get the footage out there?

LMAO, bam.... exactly what I said. Everytime you guys see a video its fake ITS FAKE... ask yourselves wtf is to be gained 90% of the time? Nothing usually besides bashing etc. yall just got boned. Thanks Dave.

Peace

Initiate

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 4:28 pm » by Oxygen

giusdude wrote:hi dave and welcome.
i have a few questions if you are not too busy....
who told you about this thread? (i doubt you check the www for links to your video every day...)
why has "sonya" released the video to you and not a major news channel?
why have you not contacted a major news channel yourself?
why have you not had the video analyzed by an indipendent video lab to certify authenticity?
why did you add music to the video?
sorry for coming off as a "spanish inquisition" kinda guy, but you must be very aware of what kind of people lurk in our neck of the woods. hoaxing has become a way of life for some. there is money to be made from it. not selling a video does not mean that said video, if becomes popular, will not bring clicks to a site. if said site has amazon links, and dvd links, and books links, said clicks generate a lot of money.
don't feel offended, this is just the mistrusting beast in me.....

He owns the site you moron, when his video gets ripped off he can tell where its coming from. Hence this thread in DTV.
Main stream news doesn't play this type of footage... this is why there DTV's and Cosmics... go look at 90% of the videos on DTV, do you see them on the news? And he is not trying to sell the footage apparently, go look for yourself. Open your mouth and remove all doubt huh guis? lol...

Peace

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 4:32 pm » by Giusdude

oxygen wrote:
giusdude wrote:hi dave and welcome.
i have a few questions if you are not too busy....
who told you about this thread? (i doubt you check the www for links to your video every day...)
why have you not had the video analyzed by an indipendent video lab to certify authenticity?
sorry for coming off as a "spanish inquisition" kinda guy, but you must be very aware of what kind of people lurk in our neck of the woods. hoaxing has become a way of life for some. there is money to be made from it. not selling a video does not mean that said video, if becomes popular, will not bring clicks to a site. if said site has amazon links, and dvd links, and books links, said clicks generate a lot of money.
don't feel offended, this is just the mistrusting beast in me.....

He owns the site you moron, when his video gets ripped off he can tell where its coming from. Hence this thread in DTV.
Main stream news doesn't play this type of footage... this is why there DTV's and Cosmics... go look at 90% of the videos on DTV, do you see them on the news? And he is not trying to sell the footage apparently, go look for yourself. Open your mouth and remove all doubt huh guis? lol...

Peace
when i feel like having a conversation with a mentally handicapped individual, you will be the first one to know.
until then, stay the fuck away from me you holier-than-thou piece of shit.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 4:34 pm » by Rahkriga

This film has without a doubt been edited. The whole sequence of her "returning" is clearly being played in reverse. Period.

(this whole video could be played in reverse, but Im certain the part with her coming back is in reverse)

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 4:39 pm » by Giusdude

when his video gets ripped off he can tell where its coming from
bullshit. this is the stupidest thing you said to date.

Main stream news doesn't play this type of footage
really? because i know that if it was found to be real, major news outlets would kill for this kind of stuff.... ratings, money, careers, you are pathetic.

go look at 90% of the videos on DTV, do you see them on the news?
do you see a real abduction video on dtv? i don't....

And he is not trying to sell the footage apparently
nope. nobody would buy something without checking if it's real or not.
you need an indipendent lab to do that. why hasn't it been done?

now go back to onanism.
and reflect on the lesson you just received, boy.
i'm done.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Writer

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 4:49 pm » by Cosmicdave

Hi Giusdude, thanks for the questions

Here are the answers.

The hit counter at the bottom of the page logs where visitors are coming from

This is all new to Sonia - she stumbled across our website the day after this footage was taken. She then phoned (sounding really upset and distraught) and explained what had happened. She just wants answers. I believe the reasons why she released the footage to our website was purely because she could see that we had experienced UFO's ourselves and always try to investigate stories in a level-headed way.

Think about it - if you were out walking one day and was attacked my lets say 'Big Foot', would you go straight to the news channels, or would you go to somebody who has experience of the subject and who could give you answers to what might have happened?

'Sonia's' first Email to me was pretty much telling me 'please don't tell me that this is what I think it is.'

You would be surprised at how many UFO stories are brushed over by major news outlets. The BBC for example has a D notice on UFO reports!

We have contacted a few major news channels to spread the story. We didn't post the video on You Tube because we felt that it would be better to distribute the footage to fellow believers who would have an open mind on the subject.

A good example is the Jerusalem UFO footage that was released in late January - within a few days there were several people posting bogus footage. I believe that the original footage could be genuine, but as soon as one single piece of bogus film is posted then everybody jumps on the bandwagon and says that if one is faked then they must all be faked. That is how disinformation works!

The simple answer is money - do you know how much such analysis would cost? Of course, if somebody were to come forward to do such testing or somebody would pay for it (without destroying the original evidence) then I wholeheartedly support that. I am all for the truth.

The short film you see on our site did originally have sound on it, but 'Sonia' quite rightly noted on viewing it that perhaps the viewers didn't want to hear her asking her husband to forward the tape, or her kids in the backgrounds as they taped the footage on an iphone from their TV screen.

Also, when the footage is slowed back down to the original speed after her 13 minute disappearance, you can hear her husband loudly snoring. When I first heard it on the recording I had to think for a few minutes to think what it was - but then remembered that her husband suffers from a breathing disorder and it was in fact him snoring.

The final decision to add music was made so that you would concentrate on the footage rather than the other distractions of kids, snoring and 'ok fast forward it now' comments in the original soundtrack.

Of course, I still have the original copy of the footage with the original soundtrack intact if any 3rd party comes forward in the future who would like to professionally analyse the sound.

As regards to the amazon adverts on my site - you would be surprised (as I am) to find that we have never made any money from those adverts. All the coding is correct but we never seem to get paid?

That is the reason why when our new 'cosmic-conspiracies.com' website goes totally live, I will be removing the adverts because it takes your attention away from the message on the site.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 4:53 pm » by Oxygen

cosmicdave wrote:Hi Giusdude, thanks for the questions

Here are the answers.

This is all new to Sonia - she stumbled across our website the day after this footage was taken. She then phoned (sounding really upset and distraught) and explained what had happened. She just wants answers. I believe the reasons why she released the footage to our website was purely because she could see that we had experienced UFO's ourselves and always try to investigate stories in a level-headed way.

Think about it - if you were out walking one day and was attacked my lets say 'Big Foot', would you go straight to the news channels, or would you go to somebody who has experience of the subject and who could give you answers to what might have happened?

'Sonia's' first Email to me was pretty much telling me 'please don't tell me that this is what I think it is.'

You would be surprised at how many UFO stories are brushed over by major news outlets. The BBC for example has a D notice on UFO reports!

We have contacted a few major news channels to spread the story. We didn't post the video on You Tube because we felt that it would be better to distribute the footage to fellow believers who would have an open mind on the subject.

A good example is the Jerusalem UFO footage that was released in late January - within a few days there were several people posting bogus footage. I believe that the original footage could be genuine, but as soon as one single piece of bogus film is posted then everybody jumps on the bandwagon and says that if one is faked then they must all be faked. That is how disinformation works!

The simple answer is money - do you know how much such analysis would cost? Of course, if somebody were to come forward to do such testing or somebody would pay for it (without destroying the original evidence) then I wholeheartedly support that. I am all for the truth.

The short film you see on our site did originally have sound on it, but 'Sonia' quite rightly noted on viewing it that perhaps the viewers didn't want to hear her asking her husband to forward the tape, or her kids in the backgrounds as they taped the footage on an iphone from their TV screen.

Also, when the footage is slowed back down to the original speed after her 13 minute disappearance, you can hear her husband loudly snoring. When I first heard it on the recording I had to think for a few minutes to think what it was - but then remembered that her husband suffers from a breathing disorder and it was in fact him snoring.

The final decision to add music was made so that you would concentrate on the footage rather than the other distractions of kids, snoring and 'ok fast forward it now' comments in the original soundtrack.

Of course, I still have the original copy of the footage with the original soundtrack intact if any 3rd party comes forward in the future who would like to professionally analyse the sound.

As regards to the amazon adverts on my site - you would be surprised (as I am) to find that we have never made any money from those adverts. All the coding is correct but we never seem to get paid?

That is the reason why when our new 'cosmic-conspiracies.com' website goes totally live, I will be removing the adverts because it takes your attention away from the message on the site.

Owned... stupid eh? Lmfao, oh man that was good. And you might want to block me like troll told you to do lol.... He didn't block me either... :think:

Peace

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 5:06 pm » by Giusdude

cosmicdave wrote:Hi Giusdude, thanks for the questions

Here are the answers.

thank you for taking the time to answer.
i appreciate it greatly.
however, your answer do not satisfy my doubts at all. and when you state that the dome video (the first one) is real, you just destroy the credibility you are trying so hard to achieve.
a few things.
sonya does not want to be seen or identified. yet she contacts the first people she finds on the net via email because you have "similar experiences"? that's a huge leap of faith, to trust somebody you don't know.
i might be wrong on this one, but the hit counter for your video has zero to do with lifting your video and telling you where it went. somebody on dtv contacted you and told you.
if i were the owner of a site like yours, and i had THE VIDEO that would forever change the public opinion about aductions, i will sell my body on the streets (lol) to get the money to have said video analyzed and certified authentic. but you just sit on it?
you contacted news channels but nobody took you up on it? why? if it were real, and you could prove it, they will run to you. keeping sonya out of the spotlight, if she really wishes.
the music added to cover the "distraction" of the guy snoring? really? snoring is more distracting than music?
and finally, sorry for the snafu on the ads on your site. it will make me mad if i was not getting paid, but you are quite chilled about it. kudos for that.
sorry to be so skeptical, man. but i take nothing for granted anymore. i have been fooled before and i promised myself that it would not happen again.
:flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 5:10 pm » by Giusdude

oxycontin:

block you and lose the possibility of feeling so much more intelligent than you can ever dream to be?
never.....
every time you write something, oh smug one, i feel smarter. thank you, imbecile

Initiate

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 5:13 pm » by Oxygen

giusdude wrote:oxycontin:

block you and lose the possibility of feeling so much more intelligent than you can ever dream to be?
never.....
every time you write something, oh smug one, i feel smarter. thank you, imbecile

Do you really? Everything I said he almost repeated. I'm the moron? rofl... Thanks for the laugh this mornin guis.

Peace

PreviousNext