Film of abduction taking place?

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 5:20 pm » by Giusdude

oxygen wrote:
giusdude wrote:oxycontin:

block you and lose the possibility of feeling so much more intelligent than you can ever dream to be?
never.....
every time you write something, oh smug one, i feel smarter. thank you, imbecile

Do you really? Everything I said he almost repeated. I'm the moron? rofl... Thanks for the laugh this mornin guis.

Peace

yup, he did.
and i still do not believe one word of it.
and so far, seeing as this "abduction video" is only on ONE website and not on the news all over the world as the most amazing story in human history, guess who is right about it being fake?
you and the gentleman that owns the site?

look in the mirror, dude.
see the boy?
he's very gullable.
and he got owned.
ciao.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 5:29 pm » by Richc

Two points.

1/ They said they can find no way to convert the VVF file... Well a 1 minute google search told me that you just Right click the VVF file and get the option to transport to AVI...

2/ Lay on the covers next time so we can see what really happens.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 5:43 pm » by Truthdefender

richc wrote:Two points.

1/ They said they can find no way to convert the VVF file... Well a 1 minute google search told me that you just Right click the VVF file and get the option to transport to AVI...

RIK

Point number 2, exactly. I guess I can't totally say this is a fraud. But all the research I've done, (Bud Hobkins, Jacobson, etc..) says you dont magically reappear between you sheets. And you don't dematerialize either, like they used a transporter. So which is it, do they transport you through walls in a beam of light, like most reports say, or do you just disappear. Guess they could have gone back to planet Krypton and got a transporter refurbish. I know there are many more options, I just don't buy this footage. Good post however.

Writer

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 5:43 pm » by Cosmicdave

sonya does not want to be seen or identified. yet she contacts the first people she finds on the net via email because you have "similar experiences"? that's a huge leap of faith, to trust somebody you don't know.

Do you know how long it took until we actually went to interview her and how many emails and phone calls were exchanged? We didn't go to her house the very same day or even the same week - it took almost 2 months to gain her trust for us to do the interview

i might be wrong on this one, but the hit counter for your video has zero to do with lifting your video and telling you where it went. somebody on dtv contacted you and told you.

Nope - click on the light blue 'view my stats' at the bottom of the page and then 'came from' in the menu. :) Thats the whole reason why we put it on there so that if somebody did steal the video we could track it down.

if i were the owner of a site like yours, and i had THE VIDEO that would forever change the public opinion about aductions, i will sell my body on the streets (lol) to get the money to have said video analyzed and certified authentic. but you just sit on it?

You cannot get anything analysed if you dont have the money to pay for it. Ever heard of Lloyd Pie? He has a supposed 'star child' alien skull and has been trying to raise the $200,000 for the project for the past 10+ years.

you contacted news channels but nobody took you up on it? why? if it were real, and you could prove it, they will run to you. keeping sonya out of the spotlight, if she really wishes.

Yes, we contacted ABC, CNN, Reuters etc - if they are not interested in the story then what can I do? Were they interested in the Jerusalem footage on the first day of release? Nope

Writer

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 5:45 pm » by Cosmicdave

RIK

Yep, we have tried both VX4SL and also EZVR4. Neither of them decode the file.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 5:52 pm » by Reinaul

damn that video made my heartbeat rush..
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 6:06 pm » by Punjedi

cosmicdave wrote:

RIK

Funny, I was able to take a screen capture of that vid and convert it in under 3 minutes. I of course deleted to it to avoid any copyright laws, but your points are invalid.

Plus, how does one materialize someone and the blanket not go with? She was wearing a nightgown right? So not only do they have highly advanced technology, but their "supposed" teleporters can differentiate between blanket fibers and nightgown fibers?

Not to mention the fact that the obvious balance problem she has when she is "teleported" back into the bed is clearly evident.

and to copyright it, that is just ridiculous. That screams "I'm holding out for a book/movie deal"

The news didn't care because they instantly smelled a hoax. They have been duped countless times and are slightly more cautious about these setups.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 6:09 pm » by Giusdude

cosmicdave wrote:sonya does not want to be seen or identified. yet she contacts the first people she finds on the net via email because you have "similar experiences"? that's a huge leap of faith, to trust somebody you don't know.

Do you know how long it took until we actually went to interview her and how many emails and phone calls were exchanged? We didn't go to her house the very same day or even the same week - it took almost 2 months to gain her trust for us to do the interview

i might be wrong on this one, but the hit counter for your video has zero to do with lifting your video and telling you where it went. somebody on dtv contacted you and told you.

Nope - click on the light blue 'view my stats' at the bottom of the page and then 'came from' in the menu. :) Thats the whole reason why we put it on there so that if somebody did steal the video we could track it down.

if i were the owner of a site like yours, and i had THE VIDEO that would forever change the public opinion about aductions, i will sell my body on the streets (lol) to get the money to have said video analyzed and certified authentic. but you just sit on it?

You cannot get anything analysed if you dont have the money to pay for it. Ever heard of Lloyd Pie? He has a supposed 'star child' alien skull and has been trying to raise the $200,000 for the project for the past 10+ years.

you contacted news channels but nobody took you up on it? why? if it were real, and you could prove it, they will run to you. keeping sonya out of the spotlight, if she really wishes.

Yes, we contacted ABC, CNN, Reuters etc - if they are not interested in the story then what can I do? Were they interested in the Jerusalem footage on the first day of release? Nope

dave,
it took you two months to interview her. not debating that. debating why she contacted a STRANGER and trusted a STRANGER rather than a journalist.

on the video clicker, i said that i could be wrong, i'll do more research on that.

pye needs $200.000 for a DNA test. you just need VIDEO analyzed. i will personally find somebody reputable to do it for you, and it might be less than $20k. we are not talkin DNA here, man. we're talking video. so excuse NOT valid.

STOP mentioning a PROVEN fake like the dome garbage, it does you no good.... really. there are about a million threads just a click away on google to show you how fake that video was. you contacted the news channels, told them you had a real abduction video, and they just brushed you off? i doubt it. especially since you MUST have used your site as some kind of credential. the very least they would do is to have somebody from the channel do a preliminary on the video.

sorry man,
the only thing i'm convinced of, after talking to you, is that this is just another hoax.
good luck with the website, hope for you it makes you some money.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 6:11 pm » by Giusdude

punjedi wrote:
cosmicdave wrote:

RIK

Funny, I was able to take a screen capture of that vid and convert it in under 3 minutes. I of course deleted to it to avoid any copyright laws, but your points are invalid.

Plus, how does one materialize someone and the blanket not go with? She was wearing a nightgown right? So not only do they have highly advanced technology, but their "supposed" teleporters can differentiate between blanket fibers and nightgown fibers?

Not to mention the fact that the obvious balance problem she has when she is "teleported" back into the bed is clearly evident.

and to copyright it, that is just ridiculous. That screams "I'm holding out for a book/movie deal"

The news didn't care because they instantly smelled a hoax. They have been duped countless times and are slightly more cautious about these setups.

punj, dave stumbled upon a new breed on DTV:
people that are able to smell bullshit from the other side of the screen.....
completely demolished every single one of his points.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 6:14 pm » by Punjedi

were the owner of a site like yours, and i had THE VIDEO that would forever change the public opinion about aductions, i will sell my body on the streets (lol) to get the money to have said video analyzed and certified authentic. but you just sit on it?

Instead of answering you throw out some huge number for analysis. Ever heard of independent labs? Expose this video! If it is truly authentic it would stand on its own and someone would be willing to analyze it for free!

In fact, post it on here, there a number of us that can break it down, pick it apart, and find it's true validity/flaws.

But no, instead. Let's hoard this copyrighted grainy cctv footage that we claim we can't convert.

It's a moving image! You can convert it to anything you want!
Nihil Sine Fide!

PreviousNext