Film of abduction taking place?

Initiate

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 6:00 pm » by Hayden

Hi all,I 've found on 'Cosmic Conspiracy's web site a piece of footage of a woman, apparantly,disappearing from her bed,while her husband slept beside her! They had installed CCTV a few days earlier because the woman (who wants anonimity) had had an abduction experience and UFO sighting some days previously, and had become more anxious that it would happen again. Her husband, thinking that he could put her mind at rest, by filming her safe in bed while she dreamed the abduction has captured an extraordinary event on tape. I havent put the film up because it says specifically not to. Any thoughts? :think:

Initiate

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 6:04 pm » by Dj637

Any thoughts? "I think you need to post the vid" came to mind :flop:

Peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Initiate

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 6:09 pm » by Hayden

Can you do that even if they say not to on the site? I'm not that computer savvy, but I'll try when my son gets up. :cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 6:11 pm » by Dj637

I honestly dont know, or just post the link to the site? :flop:

Peace
DJ
:sunny:
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 6:14 pm » by Punjedi

hayden wrote:Hi all,I 've found on 'Cosmic Conspiracy's web site a piece of footage of a woman, apparantly,disappearing from her bed,while her husband slept beside her! They had installed CCTV a few days earlier because the woman (who wants anonimity) had had an abduction experience and UFO sighting some days previously, and had become more anxious that it would happen again. Her husband, thinking that he could put her mind at rest, by filming her safe in bed while she dreamed the abduction has captured an extraordinary event on tape. I havent put the film up because it says specifically not to. Any thoughts? :think:

http://www.cosmic-conspiracies.com/alienabduction.html

As an editor and graphics guy. I can say that it wouldn't be hard to cut a hole in the bed, and lay on a panel or platform that could easily be dropped or lowered.

In fact, as she is re-appearing it looks like she is throwing her arm or leg up to maintain balance on what could be a lifting platform or even just a good feat of pulling yourself up.

It's difficult to explain the methods directly but it's a classic hollywood trick.

But, barring that idea, it actually does appear genuine.

Still, why not release the original footage to be scrutinized, wouldn't have to reveal yourself at all.

Why hold copyrights to this and not let it be distributed?

Sounds a lot like someone is building up some background and will benefit from it here in a little while, or something about the original footage would give away the truth.

Like, maybe that clock in the background isn't showing the same times?

Or, that maybe there is some "prop" error evident in the original footage and filming it from an odd angle and from a screen eliminates that error?

Dunno, definately worth a watch though.

Thanks for the post!
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 6:29 pm » by Ufosarus

looks like an easy fake to pull off,
i mean like she goes down into the bed :D
then again maybe it was those hollow earth aliens :dancing:

Writer

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 6:34 pm » by Kree13

If we were to be able to see her face or a body part dematerialize, then i could believe it. It looks more like smoke and mirrors to me. Sorry........I need better proof.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 6:40 pm » by Ufosarus

but thanks for posting it anyway

:cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 6:41 pm » by Hayden

I agree very simple to fake and the copy right comment equally valid. Every ones seen the cow abduction footage? Isnt it strange that as the amount photographic evidence of anomalous events is in direct proportion to our willingness to believe it? The 'too good to be true' factor :think:

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 7:46 pm » by Truthdefender

Most abductions I've read about never have the person returned between their sheets. Some report actually being dropped on to their beds. Looks like an obvious hoax. The other person in the bed seems to stir at just the right time to distract the viewer from the 'abductees' reappearance. But who know, maybe the 'aliens' are getting nicer and don't want to disturb their victims as much as they used to. :D
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Next