Final Presidential Debate 2012 - Live Stream

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 2:23 am » by *WillEase*

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 2:27 am » by domdabears

Or you can turn on ESPN AND WATCH THE BEARS!!!!!!!!

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 2:30 am » by *WillEase*

domdabears wrote:Or you can turn on ESPN AND WATCH THE BEARS!!!!!!!!

Which is what I am doing, thus the live stream on the computer.

This is the foreign policy debate so I am particularly interested in it, as may be some of the DTV members who are not NFL fans.

Of course, it will be all over the net by tomorrow so...GO BEARS!!!
Last edited by *WillEase* on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 2:33 am » by Newearthman

Let's rip these two bobbleheads a new one!

If I were an American I wouldn't vote for either but if I had to pick one, it would be the Obamanator :twisted:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 2:36 am » by *WillEase*

Newearthman wrote:Let's rip these two bobbleheads a new one!

If I were an American I wouldn't vote for either but if I had to pick one, it would be the Obamanator :twisted:

For what it's worth...

Published on Oct 22, 2012 by RTAmerica

On Monday night, President Obama and Mitt Romney will exchange verbal blows for the last time during this election year. This, the last of three debates, will draw millions of viewers, but most Americans are not aware that the debates are not over. On Tuesday, the third-party candidates will square off and show their stance on different topics and demonstrate the American people have options. Christina Tobin, founder of Free and Equal Elections, gives us the latest on tomorrow's debate.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 2:39 am » by Newearthman

No way, you have other choices? I thought it was just the two of em...Come on America, you have to rally for the third party!!!

Ok my revised vote is for Jill Stein of The Green party, she looks like she would be the best leader for America.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 2:58 am » by Eldorado

The handshake was owned by Obama.........no doubt about it......
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 3:00 am » by Eldorado

Romney wants more Arab Spring Chaos.......and Women Rights.......Great..... He's a puppet of Hillary Clinton
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 3:02 am » by Eldorado

Obama........."Keep our people safe from those who attacked us on 9/11........???

How about from George Bush??

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 3:03 am » by Eldorado

Obama admits he caused the warfare through "protest"..........."Without putting troops on the ground"....

What a fucking liar........

Next