Finding Ancient Civilisations

Initiate

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 12:43 am » by Willburnroach

Well according to Life after people on the history channel if humans disappeared, within just a few thousand years there wouldn't be much left of this civilization to see.

I personally believe that human civilization has risen and fallen many times. I believe that some of these ancient civilizations possibly left Earth to other planets and possibly beyond and if we survive long enough we may find evidence of this on other worlds.

If these past civilization did indeed exist, and I think there is enough evidence to support this, what if anything would be left? Could there be underground bunkers filled with advanced technology still around?

Did we destroy our civilization in the past? Or did aliens bomb us back to the stone age because or our savage animal instincts and to stop us from running rampant throughout the universe?

It's my opinion that religion has played a key role in suppressing the truth, that our usury based economies eventually destroy themselves. There need and lust for power and wealth causes the lie to continue.

What say you?

A DTV original thread

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 12:56 am » by Blacky

i also believe this!
I believe that there is alot being kept from us hidden in some old warehouse somewhere!
look at some of the ancient sites that have been built like Pumapunku (to just name one)
These where not easy to build and with todays technology that we have it would still be very problematic to do so!
wether it was an advanced alien race that helped to create us or an ancient technological human civilisation pre dating the last ice age, things like artifacts and our true origins ARE being kept from us!
one of the oldest texts that we have are the Vedas from india and they talk about ancient flying machines and ancient wars which could have been nuclear!
its a big debate on wether these where an alien race helping man or if they were some long lost ancient human civilisation?!

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 1:31 am » by Savwafair2012

savwafair2012 wrote:The following was extracted from a published interview and story by Linda Moulton Howe of http://www.earthfiles.com and is reprinted here, in part, on the Christian Geology Ministry site by written permission of the copyright holder. Republication and dissemination of the contents of this screen are expressly prohibited without prior Earthfiles.com written consent. The full article, including graphics, is available by subscription at http://www.earthfiles.com/news/news.cfm ... ry=Science

12,000-Year-Old Human Hair DNA Has No Match With Modern Humans
© Copyright © 2008 by Linda Moulton Howe - All Rights Reserved.

October 28, 2008 Woodburn, Oregon - Human hair dating back to the last Ice Age ten to twelve thousand years ago was discovered in 1999 at an archaeological dig in Woodburn, Oregon between Salem and Portland. The Ice Age site is filled with the bones of elephants, sloths, condors and a bird with a 14-foot wingspan. The unidentified human hairs were found perfectly preserved a few feet underground and had enough follicles for DNA analysis. This week I talked with geology professor emeritus, William Orr, at the University of Oregon, about DNA efforts to match the Ice Age hair to any living hominoid species on earth today.

Evacuation units at Woodburn, Oregon Ice Age archaeological site were prepared and excavated. Some units were skim shoveled and then trowled so that animal limbs and fauna could be extracted without harm.

William Orr, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus in Geology, University of Oregon, and Director of the State Museum of Paleontology, Eugene, Oregon: "You can identify human hair, forensic criminologist types, can identify human hair from a single strand because of the granules and color and all that kind of stuff. You can distinguish human hair from all other hair just from a little piece of follicle."

DNA analyses of hair follicles found at the site have so far failed to find a match with any known human racial type living on earth today.

"We found several strands of human hair, long pieces a foot and a half long, black, long pieces of hair. And then if you can find the root of the hair that still has a follicle, you can do DNA on it. So researchers immediately sent the (Ice Age) hair off to a lab and they began to extract the DNA. Some of it was not so good, but a lot of it was well preserved in the oxygen-poor bogs of Woodburn. The geneticists found the hair didn't match any Asian hair DNA. It didn't match African, European. It didn't match anything. Dogma would be that Ice Age humans along the west coast of the United States would be from a Japanese population that is alleged to have come over the Bering Sea back twelve to thirteen thousand years ago."

"So right now we have DNA we can't track. We can't figure out what it's from. Apparently from a population we don't have today. They are gone. And it's only 11,000 or 12,000 years old. About that time period, there was a huge crisis in animals. The larger animals all disappeared and they disappeared in a wave. They disappeared first in British Columbia and then in Washington, Oregon, California and right on down. Some were still around until 10,000 years ago in Tierra del Fuego. So, it was like a wave of extinction at the rate of about 10 miles per year."

Howe: "SO THERE IS A MYSTERY ABOUT WHAT KILLED OFF ALL OF THESE MAMMALS IN WAVES TEN OR TWELVE THOUSAND YEARS AGO?"

Orr: "Oh, yes. In fact for my money, it's far more profound than the crisis that killed off the dinosaurs and a few other animals at 66 million years ago. This (western North American) was more sudden, more pervasive. It kind of selectively took the large animals in a short period of time."

Howe: "HOW DEEP DOWN WERE THE HAIRS FOUND?"

Orr: "The deepest ones were from ten to twelve feet, but a lot of them were from much shallower depths. It's an old stream bed and we just took a little auguring device to core down and began getting well-preserved hair out of the clays. The Woodburn stuff ­ it's like putting it in a deep freeze, or a glad bag and freezing it. It's an anoxic environment (no oxygen). You wouldn't believe the insects come out with colors still. And as you watch them, the color changes from the iridescent blue-green back to a kind of dull black, just in the exposure as they oxidize before your eyes. Even the butterflies come out with pigment and then they just change color."

Howe: "IT'S ALMOST AS IF THEY WERE QUICK FROZEN?"

Orr: "Almost."
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 am » by lainn

possible...sure enough...surely the flesh perished and will again eventually...but i do wonder to what happens and happened to all those souls...keeping in mind that each not here and here in this forum contains a soul typing away at the keyboard....

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 am » by Vulcanic

Upload to Disclose.tv

there are places like this all over the earth. and places like this is what hollow earth is about.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 1:54 am » by Naranja

OR maybe the dinosaurs evolved to become intelligent spacetravellers, dont know how long they where around for, but time was most certainly on their side. and the only proof of their existence is the bones of PRE-prehistoric intelligent reptiles. so they might have lived long fullfilling lives for millions of years with advanced technology but finally coming to the conclusion that a collision with the moon was inevitable (or some other disaster they could forsee but not prevent) and that it would be the end of life on earth, so they took off and left it all behind and a million years and numbers of polarshifts later there was no trace left of their civilisation. and maybe it was them that came back and created humans... and maybe its them that visit us now..

Initiate

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 1:57 am » by Willburnroach

Great posts people :flop: vulcanic very cool video. Just think of other reasons we would be forced back into caves like the 12 monkeys movie or a nuke war or comet or meteor strike or a super volcanic eruption.......

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 2:05 am » by Vulcanic

willburnroach wrote:Great posts people :flop: vulcanic very cool video. Just think of other reasons we would be forced back into caves like the 12 monkeys movie or a nuke war or comet or meteor strike or a super volcanic eruption.......

:flop: agree, then if we look at mayans the underworld was the whoom of mother earth birthplace of all man and there religion was based on underworld

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 2:07 am » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 2:33 am » by -Marduk-

I found some interesting reads about this topic in the DTV-archive:

Catal-Huyuk Mankind's First Megacity 10000 BC
post69160.html?hilit=catal#p69160

Ancient Man Used Stone “Sat Nav” 5000 Years Ago
ancient-man-used-stone-sat-nav-5000-years-ago-t8924.html

Atlantis Lemuria Thule Mu Hyperborea Lost Continents
atlantis-lemuria-thule-mu-hyperborea-lost-continents-t4542.html

:mrgreen:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Next