Finding the Ark of the Covenant

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 16, 2013 8:55 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Aug 15, 2013

A fascinating verse in Bible prophecy implies that the Ark of the Covenant is going to be found in this end time.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 3:16 am » by Temps13

Cool..I read that the Ark may have once resided in the so called King's chamber sarcophagi of the great pyramid..
I just got a disc for 40 quid (75 bucks?) from sacred texts site with 1700 "of the most important books ever written" including multiple versions of the bible..
But it says to open it in the browser so I'm wondering if that means its only as good as long as the sites up..or if by browser..it means I don't need an internet connection merely a laptop?
Theres an IT guy works near me..I'll ask him..
I don't want to bother you with stupid questions..
I tried photobucket like you said but it wont validate when I try to sign up..
I thought perhaps this was due to not having a 'zip' code..but other UK residents use it don't they..Ah well,I'll get there..when I do I'll do a good thread on my theories about the watchers & blonde master race,the conduit etc etc :)
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 4:18 pm » by Electrobadgr

http://youtu.be/oqKEpbZf1qo

Zero Point Volume III - The Legacy of the Ark

Sorry, can't seem to embed on mobile
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 6:29 pm » by Toxic32

*WillEase* wrote:Published on Aug 15, 2013

A fascinating verse in Bible prophecy implies that the Ark of the Covenant is going to be found in this end time.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I just took a look at what is said about the ark of the covenant in the bible. Not very big is. About 4 x 2 x 2 feet. I did come across this though.

On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, “To your offspring I give[c] this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates, 19 the land of the Kenites, the Kenizzites, the Kadmonites, 20 the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, 21 the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites and the Jebusites.”

That opens up a whole new perspective on what's happening in the Middle East to me. It sound like Israel is going to end up with Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and a big chunk of Egypt.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 6:34 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Which end time?
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 7:37 pm » by *WillEase*

DmoniX_The_Destroyer wrote:Which end time?

"This end time."

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 1:38 am » by Toxic32

Bump. So hang me.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.