Fire tornadoes rip across L.A.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 10:28 pm » by Lordgaga

This is a very sad issue, someone said " When California is not shaking, is burning".
I pay a big respect to the people who lost their life and proprieties, and to those brave
Firefighters.

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 10:33 pm » by Slith

lordgaga wrote:This is a very sad issue, someone said " When California is not shaking, is burning".
I pay a big respect to the people who lost their life and proprieties, and to those brave
Firefighters.

I agree 100%. It's tragic. Hate to see this stuff, but it's happening more frequently than ever

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 10:36 pm » by TheDuck

Terrible isn't it, fire tornadoes now that is new :ohno:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 10:45 pm » by domdabears

thats new to me too. never heard of a fire tornado. wicked

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 11:05 pm » by Bleever

I live here, this fire seems worse than the Mailbu fire. I am about 15 miles away from the fires and the size of the plumes are enormous.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

jetxvii

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 11:09 pm » by jetxvii

you know I think you have to look at the surrounding area from California. I was born in California so I can attest to this. there is a lot of desert surrounding California as well as in California. I really firmly believe that California is on a transfer of climate as we started inhabiting it. it was once flourished but now there is fires "ALL" the time, partially man made and not. Clearly California is to dry and to hot to conduct any sort of safe living around these areas. I feel sorry for the people there as well, but too much is enough and you have to call out their stupidity on thought.

fires constantly so lets stay here? and it wont happen again? it's like new Orleans and the gulf coast lets build cities where we get hurricanes the most and live there, have it destroyed the next year or a few years later, rape more fresh resources for rebuilding and take more money from the federal emergency relief funds again and again and again... it's a never ending cycle and people need to get smart and move away if they are sick of there homes burning, it seems irrational to move all of Los Angeles or San Jose or what have you but it is very realistic and smart in the fact of further deterioration or lives, money and resources..

jetxvii

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 11:11 pm » by jetxvii

oh and that tornado looks wicked. and now we will see a fire tornado in the next disaster movie. entitled "FIRESTORM!!!!" WHAAAAAAAA!!!! OHWAAA AHHH AHHH AHHH!!

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 11:16 pm » by Bleever

Large fires can create their own weather, as is the case here. However, no there are not fire tornado's ripping all across LA. I heard on the news that the smoke stretches all the way to Denver.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 11:54 pm » by Samkenman

Good post and pics guys :clapper:

I am currently in pilot's training. Once I get my multiple engine license, I plan to move near there and help the firefighters by performing water and fire retardant drops.

I have family in Cali....Thankfully they have yet to fall victim to the fires.

My heart goes out to those who have lost everything and to the 2 firefighters that lost thier lives battling the fires and to thier families. :( ...perhaps the families can find comfort in the fact that they gave thier lives in the persuit of helping others. A very honorable way to go.

With any luck, I hope to one day do my part to help those people.
Take it easy...and if its easy...take it twice!!