Fireballs and Sinkholes

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 11:49 pm » by Truthdefender

before the Great Crash of 2013, I had created a thread to document the various sinkholes and appearing around the world, as well as the 'seeming' increase in fireballs and meteorites. I feel that these two phenomena are the greatest proof that something is changing in the solar system itself. No I am not screaming Nabooboo I mean Nibiru. I am not going to post old news stories, this record begins mid 2013. Please add to it as the stories and videos emerge. Please leave out those caused by watermain breaks etc. or plain old "shooting stars" Thank you.

AUGUST 2013
The sinkhole in a Kansas field estimated to be 90 feet deep and 200-300 feet wide

Florida

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostTue Aug 13, 2013 1:25 am » by dudeman351

The Florida sinkhole that ate the villa is just a few towns over from where I live. I remember back in 1982 the Winter Park sinkhole that ate a Porsche dealership. There is still a 911 Carrera turbo at the bottom of the now lake.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 13, 2013 5:30 am » by Zer0

Sounds like a cool idea for a board game.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 4:41 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Aug 22, 2013

Since August 2012, a giant sinkhole belching oil and gas has been growing in Assumption Parish, Louisiana. Over 350 people have since been ordered to leave their homes. On August 21 2013, a further collapse at the edge of the hole caused a clump of trees to vanish in seconds.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 5:56 pm » by Truthdefender

MAJOR FIREBALL EVENT, UPGRADED: NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office has upgraded its estimates of a major fireball that exploded over the southeastern USA on August 28th. Lead researcher Bill Cooke says " the fireball reached a peak magnitude of -13, brighter than a Full Moon, and cast shadows on the ground. This indicates that the meteoroid had a mass of over 50 kg (110 lbs) and was about 40 cm (16 inches) in diameter. It hit the top of Earth's atmosphere traveling 23.7 km/s (53,000 mph)." Watch the movie, then read more about the fireball below:
http://www.spaceweather.com/

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 6:19 pm » by Bleever

Truthdefender wrote:MAJOR FIREBALL EVENT, UPGRADED: NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office has upgraded its estimates of a major fireball that exploded over the southeastern USA on August 28th. Lead researcher Bill Cooke says " the fireball reached a peak magnitude of -13, brighter than a Full Moon, and cast shadows on the ground. This indicates that the meteoroid had a mass of over 50 kg (110 lbs) and was about 40 cm (16 inches) in diameter. It hit the top of Earth's atmosphere traveling 23.7 km/s (53,000 mph)." Watch the movie, then read more about the fireball below:
http://www.spaceweather.com/

Nice one Truth...keep posting them...have a feeling we are going to fill this up in the very near future.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 4:29 pm » by Truthdefender

The meteor appeared at 9:18 p.m. ET over Alabama, traveling at about 76,000 mph (122,300 kilometers per hour). It exploded 25 miles (40 kilometers) above Woodstock, Ala., located about 30 miles (50 kilometers) from Birmingham.
VIDEO:
http://www.nbcnews.com/science/baseball ... 8C11126690

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 19, 2013 2:07 am » by Truthdefender

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 19, 2013 9:31 pm » by Truthdefender

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 12:59 am » by Truthdefender

Two very bright fireballs were spotted and recorded over the skies of Ohio, USA, in just two days. They quickly became 2nd and 3rd most reported events of all time on the American Meteor Society (AMS) website.

Witnesses from Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri and Wisconsin reported a bright light moving across the morning sky on September 26, 2013. AMS has received more than 730 reports of this large fireball seen around 11:05 UTC (7:05 am local time).

The second fireball exploded on September 28th around 03:30 UTC (September 27 around 11:30 pm local time) over central Ohio and was visible from at least 14 US states.

Witnesses report shadows cast upon the ground, unusual sounds, and a swirling contrail marking the aftermath of the blast.

"This was a very bright event," reports Bill Cooke of NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office. "Flares saturated our meteor cameras, and made determination of the end point (the terminus of the fireball's flight through the atmosphere) virtually impossible. Judging from the brightness, we are dealing with a meter class object."

Data from multiple cameras shows that the meteoroid hit Earth's atmosphere traveling 51 km/s (114,000 mph) and passed almost directly over Columbus, Ohio.

This second event is now 2nd most reported event of all time on AMS with 949 reports. The third most reported event of all time is fireball seen in the morning of September 26th with 735 reports. The first position, with 1239 reports, holds event observed on March 23, 2013 at 00:00 UTC.

Below is a heat map of the sightings:

The fireball was caught on two NASA all sky cameras operated by Bill Cooke of the Meteoroid Environmental Office:
http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2013/0 ... -ohio-usa/

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next