first 3 things you'd do as pres.of U.S.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1011
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:49 am

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 10:14 pm » by Santaownsyou


cia212 wrote:
boondox681 wrote:
2.abolish the AMERICAN TWO-PARTY system.

Why this one? There are plenty of other parties in the US, just no one wants to join them. To abolish the choices people make is usually a bad idea. I know people believe that a D vs. R choice is really no choice at all but people should be free to make up their own damn minds about that. I thought this thread would be about more freedoms, boy was I wrong!

Disclosure is good, it's about FINALLY being told what my tax dollars have been financing all this time. Auditing the Fed is GREAT for the same reason.

But free jobs, free education, free energy - who's supposed to pay for all this? Guys like me who go to law school and work like a maniac trying to provide for my family? I pay enough, too much actually. Fuck the giveaways! How about a flat tax, limited government and freedoms for all! What they do with thier freedom is their choice.


You know when America was building itself as a world superpower and most people were earning a decent living, the richest Americans were being taxed at a rate of 90%. They were still obnoxiously wealthy and everyone else was getting a fair shake and a better infrastructure. I think we aught to go back to that system. When 95% of the wealth is controlled by 5% of the people, then yes I do see it as their responsibility to shoulder the burden for everyone. If they don't want to well I don't really give a shit, they could never even conceivably spend all their money anyway.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10851
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 10:21 pm » by Boondox681


Why this one? There are plenty of other parties in the US, just no one wants to join them. To abolish the choices people make is usually a bad idea. I know people believe that a D vs. R choice is really no choice at all but people should be free to make up their own damn minds about that. I thought this thread would be about more freedoms, boy was I wrong!

i don't know where your getting your facts,but there are only 2 registered parties in the u.s.
there are plenty of other 'movements' but only 2 parties.
there are ideologies...libertarian,progressive etc..
that's why it's called the tea-party MOVEMENT.

i am not a democrat or republican
i am not a libertarian or a tea-party member...
I AM AN AMERICAN

the american two-party system is the most destructive and SEPARATIST entity on the planet.


that's why. :flop:
Image
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator
Posts: 1501
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:30 pm

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 10:29 pm » by Mochon


lokin4knowledge wrote:
mochon wrote:http://www.disclose.tv/forum/us-accused-of-crime-against-humanity-t32982.html

Maybe u should read this....go salute ur inhumane regime


seriously? you seriously think the USA is the only inhumane regime in this world? Every country does it so sorry buddy..


not at all...all govts have done their bidding of course...but we are talking about the most powerful country in the world and its leader....who have gathered enourmous influence worldwide...and could use it for the better....thats all

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1011
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:49 am

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 10:31 pm » by Santaownsyou


cia212 wrote:
santaownsyou wrote:
willbraham wrote:1)Disclose everything to the American public

2)Return all stationed troops to American soil

3)Make all education for citizens up to 25 years old free


So because my parents were poor, but not poor enough, and I'm 35 then I'm not entitled to an education? why not just free education?

No, no one is entitled to an education. It's in everyone's best interests that people have a basic education, but that's not an entitlement. You can work hard an buy a diploma if you want...and make an extra 5-7% over your lifetime.

EDIT: Free college education is ALREADY available - just get straight As in high school and plenty of extracurricular. Scholarships are easily found. Can't get As? Try harder. Still can't? College isn't for you.


Well it's to late for that anyway but I was busy in high school, working, trying to help my family pay the bills. So why don't you just come down out of your ivory tower and realize that maybe not everyone had it as good as you did.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4040
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 10:34 pm » by Mep630


1. end the war, bring the troops home.
2. end the federal reserve, have America print its own money and back it with silver.
3. reduce government and put in place more safeguards to make sure America stays a true republic.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10851
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 10:36 pm » by Boondox681


and yet a degree is required for the majority of decent jobs these days

expectations.
do you base the decency of a job on the amount of money you make or how much enjoyment it gives you.
it's all in your perception.
yea,yea..i know,happiness don't pay my rent,but if you doing something you love,
your perspective of the word 'decent' may change.
Last edited by Boondox681 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator
Posts: 2312
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 10:36 pm » by Cia212


santaownsyou wrote:
cia212 wrote:
boondox681 wrote:
2.abolish the AMERICAN TWO-PARTY system.

Why this one? There are plenty of other parties in the US, just no one wants to join them. To abolish the choices people make is usually a bad idea. I know people believe that a D vs. R choice is really no choice at all but people should be free to make up their own damn minds about that. I thought this thread would be about more freedoms, boy was I wrong!

Disclosure is good, it's about FINALLY being told what my tax dollars have been financing all this time. Auditing the Fed is GREAT for the same reason.

But free jobs, free education, free energy - who's supposed to pay for all this? Guys like me who go to law school and work like a maniac trying to provide for my family? I pay enough, too much actually. Fuck the giveaways! How about a flat tax, limited government and freedoms for all! What they do with thier freedom is their choice.


You know when America was building itself as a world superpower and most people were earning a decent living, the richest Americans were being taxed at a rate of 90%. They were still obnoxiously wealthy and everyone else was getting a fair shake and a better infrastructure. I think we aught to go back to that system. When 95% of the wealth is controlled by 5% of the people, then yes I do see it as their responsibility to shoulder the burden for everyone. If they don't want to well I don't really give a shit, they could never even conceivably spend all there money anyway.


See how it's not even about using tax revenue to pay for things. It's about getting even with the man. As those 90 to 94% (1945) tax brackets began to fall tax revenue SKYROCKETED.
Tax revenue goes DOWN with HIGHER income tax rates. Laffer was right. It's a proven fact. Chart after chart will show this. It's because rich people create jobs - poor people don't. This too is called disclosure...don't be afraid to see what you see.

Conspirator
Posts: 1501
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:30 pm

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 10:40 pm » by Mochon


christomite wrote:
mochon wrote:
christomite wrote:first i would push for a new system and constitution
second i would push for a global currencie or the replacement of our monetary system wich is nothing close to being fair.....
third i would call for the nations to unify under the flag of earth,pushing for cooperation and cultural exchange to build tolerance...oh and most definetlly i would try to make religion powerless on social affairs,thus pushing for the union of science and esoteric fields to a better understanding.....i could go on and on....though suck is right the first thing to be done should be the dismantelation of the secret govt ,exposure on what i do know with my clasification ranks...id make people see what has been going on and from the desk in my ooffice i would march to revolution...but thats just me...intresting question dude...got me thinkin lots


It's idots like you that assume all people are going to join hands and sing under a rainbow.Do you have any idea how many millions of people there are that will kill you for what you just said.Your not going to change that no matter how hard you meditate.There is a reason we have laws and a constitution and there are many that died for the structure we have.Your statement disrespects men that died for priciples you shit on.Not to mention you pompus fuck that you don't even see the tyranny and hypocrisy in what you wrote.



Really ? Do you ever realize all of those people who died belived they were doing something worth dying? If there are million sof people,id invite u to take the firs turn u little ass wipe...you asshole could write what u think instead of bashing me for it but,i dont really give a crap....there is a reason we have laws?u idiot we are being controlled.of course..who ever mentioned a rainbow do u even understood what i wrote about u ingnorat ass?? i dare u come after me asshole.i had no intention to offend anyone but u prick got me going....if u support ..idiots like me? what about idiots like u ..i mean im an asshole for saying that? fuck it then ur a bigger asshole than me for not seeing the point in what i wrote....tyranny?hipocrissy? dude go back to first grade....the only pompus fuck i see over here is a man that has his ears and mind shut to what other people thinks....u got a fancy vocabulary u should use it to answer the question in the post instead of bashing people saying what is wrong....u know i guess u have ur reasons for saying what u ssaid to me...but i also have mine so if we disagree i dont give a crap but the only tyranous and hypocrit here is the sytem u cherish so much...and ask around dont trust my words....


What?? Did that make sense to you when you wrote it. "Dude...go back to first grade.."
That must be a recomendation,because that is where you are obviously learning your sentance structure.Your argument is weak if not gibberish actually,and for you to criticize my vocabulary....just re-read what you wrote,take a breath and try again.[/quote]

i might..meanwhile u can think about choices....u said people died for what we have now...its important to value heroic and sacrificial acts for a commong good...but u face the situation where u have to let go of the past and focus on the future....in my case i choose the future...would you really (and i mean honestly dude no bull no argument just ur honest answer) give away the idea of a brigther tomorrow as mankind cause a sacrifice has been made..even if what it was made for has going in the wrong direction? Or would u keep on the right ideals an continue their sacrifice for a better tomorrow? what since its done we cant touch it,talk about it? why cant we improve? make the sacrifice even more worth it and re do it?

It made sense to me btw ,dont be naive man do u really feel i was against ur vocabulary...not at all it with u that use it that way.....

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4805
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:27 am

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 10:41 pm » by sockpuppet


Ay ay ay, it's simple... knowledge= power, and money=power. Get rid of the Dept. of Ed and the IRS and the Federal Reserve, and everything else will fall into place.
Skype: nnboogies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10851
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 10:41 pm » by Boondox681


i posted this a while back.i implore all you guys with me to read it.let me know what you think

a-heretical-suggestion-t31227.html
Image
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook