first 3 things you'd do as pres.of U.S.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 11:33 pm » by Boondox681

Garden party at Fort Knox for all dtvers

sweet :flop:
my fav so far
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 11:56 pm » by Blondie1w2000

#1- Get our guys OUT of Afghanistan.

#2- Drastically cut down things like food stamps and low-incoming housing. People would only be allowed to stay on them a few years (like 2 or 3). These things are breeding a population of people who simply can't thrive in our type of civilization. With free food and housing, all they do is multiply.

#3- Justice system: Repeat offender? Been in prison (NOT jail) THREE times or more? Sorry, you're toast.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 1:06 am » by Spock

mochon wrote:first i would push for a new system and constitution
second i would push for a global currencie or the replacement of our monetary system wich is nothing close to being fair.....
third i would call for the nations to unify under the flag of earth,pushing for cooperation and cultural exchange to build tolerance...oh and most definetlly i would try to make religion powerless on social affairs,thus pushing for the union of science and esoteric fields to a better understanding.....i could go on and on....though suck is right the first thing to be done should be the dismantelation of the secret govt ,exposure on what i do know with my clasification ranks...id make people see what has been going on and from the desk in my ooffice i would march to revolution...but thats just me...intresting question dude...got me thinkin lots

WAIT! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

You don't fool me!

This is President Obama. You must get a little time on the net in between the golf outings, vacations and White House shin-digs.

Your last few points I agree with, to a point - it would all depend on what my first security meeting laid on my plate.

But your initial 3 points...

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 1:19 am » by Boondox681

Science is "The Search" for truth. God is truth.
Therefore...Science is the Search for God.

if i may...
Science is "The Search" to confirm the truth.God is truth.
the truth is self-evident and needs no confirmation.
peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 1:27 am » by Spock

boondox681 wrote:
Science is "The Search" for truth. God is truth.
Therefore...Science is the Search for God.

if i may...
Science is "The Search" to confirm the truth.God is truth.
the truth is self-evident and needs no confirmation.
peace

Interesting point Boone. But isn't the self evident truth our own truth?

What if, there was an ultimate truth. A truth that breaks all boundaries. A truth that sees every aspect of every situation, knows the breakdowns, knows the propaganda, and .cuts through it all.

That would be "God Truth".

And wouldn't it be entirely awesome to, one day, sit in a position to be able to understand that ultimate truth. That's the hope.

But yea - I appreciate that, and I should maybe change my sig to "searching for truth beyond the bullshit".

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 1:27 am » by Slith

-Mandate the U.S to be Canadas' 11th province
-Get rid of K.F.C
-Make all citizen wear touques. No more ballcaps, bandanas, scarves or headbands.

hehehe.

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 1:35 am » by Boondox681

What if, there was an ultimate truth. A truth that breaks all boundaries. A truth that sees every aspect of every situation, knows the breakdowns, knows the propaganda, and .cuts through it all.

And wouldn't it be entirely awesome to, one day, sit in a position to be able to understand that ultimate truth. That's the hope.

But yea - I appreciate that, and I should maybe change my sig to "searching for truth beyond the bullshit".

thank you spock.i definitely didn't want to be disrespectful.

one day my friend,one day.
and when your a little red ball of light and i'm a little blue ball of light....
we'll hang out in the purple :D

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 1:42 am » by Spock

boondox681 wrote:

thank you spock.i definitely didn't want to be disrespectful.

one day my friend,one day.
and when your a little red ball of light and i'm a little blue ball of light....
we'll hang out in the purple :D

HAHAHA - Purple gradating into black is my favorite color! :shock:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 6:40 pm » by Mochon

spock wrote:
mochon wrote:first i would push for a new system and constitution
second i would push for a global currencie or the replacement of our monetary system wich is nothing close to being fair.....
third i would call for the nations to unify under the flag of earth,pushing for cooperation and cultural exchange to build tolerance...oh and most definetlly i would try to make religion powerless on social affairs,thus pushing for the union of science and esoteric fields to a better understanding.....i could go on and on....though suck is right the first thing to be done should be the dismantelation of the secret govt ,exposure on what i do know with my clasification ranks...id make people see what has been going on and from the desk in my ooffice i would march to revolution...but thats just me...intresting question dude...got me thinkin lots

WAIT! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

You don't fool me!

This is President Obama. You must get a little time on the net in between the golf outings, vacations and White House shin-digs.

Your last few points I agree with, to a point - it would all depend on what my first security meeting laid on my plate.

But your initial 3 points...

Oh shit!! Well im not so carisamtic spock..though i would have tried to do my best for the ones below my wing..(meaning citizens of course) Take poeple out to polls make em speak their mind and form together the plans to move forward....but i aslo agree very much with a post i just saw over here money=power so i think that is a good place to start!!

And no,im not shitting in anybodys principles in case someone else get angry..

Previous