first 3 things you'd do as pres.of U.S.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 5:52 pm » by Boondox681

well there's the question.
i'll post my 3 after i get back from taking my cat to the vet.
peace and thanx
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 6:28 pm » by Lokin4knowledge

1. execute all rapist serial killer that are in death row and I mean the cheap way 1 bullet to the head.
2. Release all technology that we have that will benefit mankind.
3. Revise our educational system and start teaching our kids true knowledge.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 6:41 pm » by sockpuppet

lokin4knowledge wrote:1. execute all rapist serial killer that are in death row and I mean the cheap way 1 bullet to the head.

Unfortunately, the President doesn't have the power to do #1 and #3, and s/he be killed if s/he did #2. :?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 6:50 pm » by Mochon

sockpuppet wrote:
lokin4knowledge wrote:1. execute all rapist serial killer that are in death row and I mean the cheap way 1 bullet to the head.

Unfortunately, the President doesn't have the power to do #1 and #3, and s/he be killed if s/he did #2. :?

If i was in obamas shoes well damn.....

first i would push for a new system and constitution
second i would push for a global currencie or the replacement of our monetary system wich is nothing close to being fair.....
third i would call for the nations to unify under the flag of earth,pushing for cooperation and cultural exchange to build tolerance...oh and most definetlly i would try to make religion powerless on social affairs,thus pushing for the union of science and esoteric fields to a better understanding.....i could go on and on....though suck is right the first thing to be done should be the dismantelation of the secret govt ,exposure on what i do know with my clasification ranks...id make people see what has been going on and from the desk in my ooffice i would march to revolution...but thats just me...intresting question dude...got me thinkin lots

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 7:02 pm » by TheDuck

SACK EVERYONE, AND I MEAN F**KING EVERYONE.

People wouldn't be pleased and I would have a small army close by before I did it but yeah that's what I'de do...FIRST

Next: Conduct job interviews lol

finally change back the laws to abide by the constitution, then hopefully things would start to sort themselves out, decent people in charge would help cut spending etc...

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 7:24 pm » by Mochon

Decent people in charge would make things right in many ways...not all of them...but it is the biggest thing requiered....agreed.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 7:54 pm » by Christomite

first i would push for a new system and constitution
second i would push for a global currencie or the replacement of our monetary system wich is nothing close to being fair.....
third i would call for the nations to unify under the flag of earth,pushing for cooperation and cultural exchange to build tolerance...oh and most definetlly i would try to make religion powerless on social affairs,thus pushing for the union of science and esoteric fields to a better understanding.....i could go on and on....though suck is right the first thing to be done should be the dismantelation of the secret govt ,exposure on what i do know with my clasification ranks...id make people see what has been going on and from the desk in my ooffice i would march to revolution...but thats just me...intresting question dude...got me thinkin lots[/quote]

It's idots like you that assume all people are going to join hands and sing under a rainbow.Do you have any idea how many millions of people there are that will kill you for what you just said.Your not going to change that no matter how hard you meditate.There is a reason we have laws and a constitution and there are many that died for the structure we have.Your statement disrespects men that died for priciples you shit on.Not to mention you pompus fuck that you don't even see the tyranny and hypocrisy in what you wrote.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 7:59 pm » by Cia212

1. Crush my enemies
2. See them driven before me.
3. Hear the lamentations of the women.
or
1. Push for term limits.
2. Target individuals for political (as in not literal) execution,
3. Hold daily updates on TV and Interwebs wherein I disclose as much info as possible until I get assassinated.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 8:09 pm » by Mochon

christomite wrote:first i would push for a new system and constitution
third i would call for the nations to unify under the flag of earth,pushing for cooperation and cultural exchange to build tolerance...oh and most definetlly i would try to make religion powerless on social affairs,thus pushing for the union of science and esoteric fields to a better understanding.....i could go on and on....though suck is right the first thing to be done should be the dismantelation of the secret govt ,exposure on what i do know with my clasification ranks...id make people see what has been going on and from the desk in my ooffice i would march to revolution...but thats just me...intresting question dude...got me thinkin lots

It's idots like you that assume all people are going to join hands and sing under a rainbow.Do you have any idea how many millions of people there are that will kill you for what you just said.Your not going to change that no matter how hard you meditate.There is a reason we have laws and a constitution and there are many that died for the structure we have.Your statement disrespects men that died for priciples you shit on.Not to mention you pompus fuck that you don't even see the tyranny and hypocrisy in what you wrote.[/quote]

Really ? Do you ever realize all of those people who died belived they were doing something worth dying? If there are million sof people,id invite u to take the firs turn u little ass wipe...you asshole could write what u think instead of bashing me for it but,i dont really give a crap....there is a reason we have laws?u idiot we are being controlled.of course..who ever mentioned a rainbow do u even understood what i wrote about u ingnorat ass?? i dare u come after me asshole.i had no intention to offend anyone but u prick got me going....if u support ..idiots like me? what about idiots like u ..i mean im an asshole for saying that? fuck it then ur a bigger asshole than me for not seeing the point in what i wrote....tyranny?hipocrissy? dude go back to first grade....the only pompus fuck i see over here is a man that has his ears and mind shut to what other people thinks....u got a fancy vocabulary u should use it to answer the question in the post instead of bashing people saying what is wrong....u know i guess u have ur reasons for saying what u ssaid to me...but i also have mine so if we disagree i dont give a crap but the only tyranous and hypocrit here is the sytem u cherish so much...and ask around dont trust my words....

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 8:13 pm » by Mochon

Oh yeah..why dont u asshole go spread diseases to another 3rd world country...i mean,its ok if u kill thousand os people and then jsut apologyze for using them as lab rats...that is what ur sytem does....just a tiny example...u want me to go on?im glad u support having ur comodites and medications thru experimenting with people...im glad u support the laws that only aplly to some,not to all....and im glad u wrote what u did so i can c the douche im arguing with....

Next