First Arrests Made Under French Veil Ban

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 8:06 pm » by 99socks

99socks wrote:
spock wrote:I wonder if the women would feel liberated by not being allowed by law to were the veil. To me it seems more of a smack in the face to their oppressors.

Wearing the veil in a non-Muslim country is in many cases an act of rebellion against the country rather than an act of obedience to the "oppressive" men.

1:15
[youtube]0BB9SBLoLeI&feature=player_embedded#at=82[/youtube]

I hate quoting Zin
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Initiate

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 8:12 pm » by Jeckk

domdabears wrote:I seen this.
How is it illegal to dress a certain way???

That's dictatorship right there!

Well while I'm against this law, it's because you can't wear a mask in public (hiding your identity in public is illegal because say you commit a crime like assault, people need to be able to identify you).

The media is saying it's because of political reasons such as it represents slavery, but really they just want to stop catering to the muslims by bending ordinary law.

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 8:18 pm » by domdabears

jeckk wrote:

Well while I'm against this law, it's because you can't wear a mask in public (hiding your identity in public is illegal because say you commit a crime like assault, people need to be able to identify you).

The media is saying it's because of political reasons such as it represents slavery, but really they just want to stop catering to the muslims by bending ordinary law.

must suck over there when its freezing and you cant were a mask to protect your face.
glad im in america.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 8:25 pm » by The57ironman

why do they wear a thing over their face......(i don't know or care)

but to ban one "law" and not the other (religious )law is rediculous.....

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

Initiate

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 8:59 pm » by Jeckk

domdabears wrote:
jeckk wrote:

must suck over there when its freezing and you cant were a mask to protect your face.
glad im in america.

You actually aren't allowed to wear a mask in the US, it's just that most police don't enforce that law during vicious cold storms. You can however wear one on your own property as you shovel snow.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 9:08 pm » by Eliakim

rydher wrote:Very bad news here. When you see the political radicals join with the Muslim radicals in protest. Bad times ahead if that happens.

That already happened in France last year there were videos of it. The same is happening in the UK. However, in the UK most people are awake to the Islamic plan and many have left already.

England will go under the sea before it would ever become an Islamic state. Then it would take them all with it.

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 9:15 pm » by Troll2rocks

eliakim wrote:
rydher wrote:Very bad news here. When you see the political radicals join with the Muslim radicals in protest. Bad times ahead if that happens.

That already happened in France last year there were videos of it. The same is happening in the UK. However, in the UK most people are awake to the Islamic plan and many have left already.

England will go under the sea before it would ever become an Islamic state. Then it would take them all with it.

Ahhhh the prophet is a racist too it seems, whats your problem with Islam ? is it a wrong religion ? Is Christianity right ? What bout Buddhism and Sikhs ? Your pathetic and weak. blaaaaarrrgggggghhhhh lmao

Jedi is the only true religion, now bow down to me, you can call me Darth Vader.

Love you eliakim lotion foot :hugging:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 9:41 pm » by Eliakim

LOL troll, two years on an Islamic forum with Muslims and ex-Muslims was interesting to say the least. By the way I only have ACE cards in my right hand, and I write with the right hand.

Only those that haven't healed themselves mention 'racism' using the race card. Islam isn't a race its a religion. Islam is the only religion that as global plan to control the world and that is against the will of God. The bible is clear governments must not make all of the fields one. In other words, no NWO, and no new world religion. Prophet Micah prophecy about the LORD's plan for the end of days is very clear, all can worship their own gods. We will honor the LORD God Almighty.
Last edited by Eliakim on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 9:41 pm » by Bandanko

The Jedi are buddhists, just space ones

Initiate

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 11:05 pm » by Jeckk

eliakim wrote:LOL troll, two years on an Islamic forum with Muslims and ex-Muslims was interesting to say the least. By the way I only have ACE cards in my right hand, and I write with the right hand.

Only those that haven't healed themselves mention 'racism' using the race card. Islam isn't a race its a religion. Islam is the only religion that as global plan to control the world and that is against the will of God. The bible is clear governments must not make all of the fields one. In other words, no NWO, and no new world religion. Prophet Micah prophecy about the LORD's plan for the end of days is very clear, all can worship their own gods. We will honor the LORD God Almighty.

Wait a minute, where does the bible say that all governments must not make all fields one? I thought part of being a christian was to preach the gospel to all others, in hopes of saving them. I'm not sure I understand what you meant.

PreviousNext