First Arrests Made Under French Veil Ban

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 11, 2011 8:40 pm » by Torofamily

First Arrests Made Under French Veil Ban

Muslim women defied France's new ban on full-face veils today and two protesters were arrested outside Notre Dame cathedral for wearing the traditional masks, which the French president has called "a sign of enslavement."
Full Story
http://abcnews.go.com/International/french-muslim-women-arrested-defying-ban-wearing-veils/story?id=13347753
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 11, 2011 11:52 pm » by Rydher

Very bad news here. When you see the political radicals join with the Muslim radicals in protest. Bad times ahead if that happens.

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 12:23 am » by domdabears

I seen this.
How is it illegal to dress a certain way???

That's dictatorship right there!
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 12:30 am » by 99socks

I get the feeling that the Muslims are going to go the way of the Jews 80 years ago....
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 12:34 am » by Captainkarizma

I disagree , because of the fact you cannot see facial expressions and alters your very perception of the person , this is socially unacceptable in non muslim culture.
Too bad for them if they want a culture that allows it, why go to another country and feel free to impose your beliefs on the current culture.
If their country is so bad they feel the need to relocate . Don't bring the ideals that made you flee that country.
If they want change in their life and relocate then assimilate also.
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 12:37 am » by Spock

captainkarizma wrote:I disagree , because of the fact you cannot see facial expressions and alters your very perception of the person , this is socially unacceptable in non muslim culture.
Too bad for them if they want a culture that allows it, why go to another country and feel free to impose your beliefs on the current culture.
If their country is so bad they feel the need to relocate . Don't bring the ideals that made you flee that country.
If they want change in their life and relocate then assimilate also.

Hell has frozen and pigs are flying over the moon.

I agree 1000% with you.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 12:43 am » by Flecktarn

most banks and post offices in my local aera have posters on the door saying ,before entering please remove crash helmets ,hoddies ,hats ,scarves from face ,,due to the number of robberys ,,even someone did a robbery in bristol dressed as a muslim woman ,it was a great plan ,as what description could a whitness give ,covered in black from head to toe ,the only description was eye colour and trainers ,,and once the outfit is disgarded you just blend in,,,

and captainkarizma well said :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 12:44 am » by Rydher

:lol: Spock, I was thinking the same thing. I haven't been here long but I don't think I have agreed with one thing the good captain has posted. :nails:

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 12:46 am » by E6722maj

it's a tricky one.
on the one hand, i do think people should be able to dress as they please.
on the other, a masked face goes against the societal grain. our faces are the first point of call when trying to gauge someone's intentions or mood.

whatever

Initiate

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 12:57 am » by Captainkarizma

rydher wrote::lol: Spock, I was thinking the same thing. I haven't been here long but I don't think I have agreed with one thing the good captain has posted. :nails:

lol welcome to reality.
:look:
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Next