l second that Low :flop:
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 1:54 am » by Slith

Low, check email.

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 2:03 am » by Knownawareness

It is sad that a grown man claiming to be better off than most if not all, is infact so bored that he needs to find enjoyment through other peoples lives. It makes me laugh to think with all timwinckler's hate he claims to be in control. The problem here is that we give him the attention that feeds his Ego and makes him attack. To be affected any a low vibration is to lower yourself to that level. I see a lost man with lots of free time. DTV members understand that timwinckler is here to learn from us how to be a better forum poster etc. He must see to grow up and stop assuming so much. Ignore everything he posts and he cannot speak. He will give up get bored at current he is driven by his Ego. All who see his hate know thats your light letting you know what you are not.

I have been trying to get an answer but we all know he does not answer the real questions.

What say you timwinckler?
You may defend yourself, you may set the record straight if I am wrong if you wish......?
You may innerstand the reason for my post.
You may apologise to all you have offended.
You may leave with some grace
You may even find the strength to face yourself oneday.....?

Or

You may keep the current view Most of DTV have for you.

Your choice.
The beauty of Free Will.

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 2:06 am » by Slith

scoundrel1975 wrote:l second that Low :flop:
You have become one of my favorites on here. I love what you put out. Keep it coming. Damn, you bring good stuff!

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 2:12 am » by Scoundrel1975

dlslith wrote:
You have become one of my favorites on here. I love what you put out. Keep it coming. Damn, you bring good stuff!

Thanks Slith but are you sure that was intended for me :headscratch: l like you all too (minus one) your all great company :flop:

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 2:16 am » by Slith

knownawareness wrote:It is sad that a grown man claiming to be better off than most if not all, is infact so bored that he needs to find enjoyment through other peoples lives. It makes me laugh to think with all timwinckler's hate he claims to be in control. The problem here is that we give him the attention that feeds his Ego and makes him attack. To be affected any a low vibration is to lower yourself to that level. I see a lost man with lots of free time. DTV members understand that timwinckler is here to learn from us how to be a better forum poster etc. He must see to grow up and stop assuming so much. Ignore everything he posts and he cannot speak. He will give up get bored at current he is driven by his Ego. All who see his hate know thats your light letting you know what you are not.

I have been trying to get an answer but we all know he does not answer the real questions.

What say you timwinckler?
You may defend yourself, you may set the record straight if I am wrong if you wish......?
You may innerstand the reason for my post.
You may apologise to all you have offended.
You may leave with some grace
You may even find the strength to face yourself oneday.....?

Or

You may keep the current view Most of DTV have for you.

Your choice.
The beauty of Free Will.

Perfect! Just perfect. I am in awe. Honestly. I could never in my wildest dreams put out a statement like that. Utter brilliance. Known, you just rocked our world. Fantastic!

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 2:17 am » by Slith

scoundrel1975 wrote:
dlslith wrote:

Thanks Slith but are you sure that was intended for me :headscratch: l like you all too (minus one) your all great company :flop:

Yes it was intended for you my friend

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 2:21 am » by Scoundrel1975

Great post knownawareness, calm collective and fair, almost poetry, peace and goodwill friend :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 2:30 am » by Scoundrel1975

Thanks Slith but are you sure that was intended for me :headscratch: l like you all too (minus one) your all great company :flop:[/quote]
Yes it was intended for you my friend[/quote]

@ Slith

Why thankyou, and ironically i was only saying to mrs scoundrel a couple of hours ago that you were joint first place position with another mod when it comes to my favourite mods, i kid you not, how spooky and ironic

Initiate

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 2:41 am » by Knownawareness

dlslith wrote:Perfect! Just perfect. I am in awe. Honestly. I could never in my wildest dreams put out a statement like that. Utter brilliance. Known, you just rocked our world. Fantastic!

Thank you dlslith for your kind words. I assure you you can. Never start at defeat. You set limits for your mind but only if you choose to.

scoundrel1975 wrote:Great post knownawareness, calm collective and fair, almost poetry, peace and goodwill friend :flop:

Thank you scoundrel1975 for your comments also. I see many good people here who should be protected from low vibrations.

PreviousNext