FIRST HAG MARGINALIZES MORE AMERICANS,

Initiate

PostSat Feb 20, 2010 11:34 pm » by dialated

a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 20, 2010 11:41 pm » by Scoundrel1975

Why do you have an interest in us Brits all of a sudden Tim? you said the English were all masons in another thread earlier
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Initiate

PostSat Feb 20, 2010 11:41 pm » by Dazbo

we should send a scud missile with 20 tea spoons off swine flu and and stick off dynamite put very carfuly in a short hung, mans,OLD MAN.
Then we should order 20000000000 slicers of bacon to be droped in the muslims main temple to feed the the poor insrgents little ones., ready for obarmas call.
Then if the chinaman starts we should shove and atom up mr yig pingpong blowers ass.then paint the george cross on the cremin wall.
We could then blame the jew.http://www.antisemitism.org.il/upload/645.jpg

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 21, 2010 2:23 am » by Slith

dazbo wrote:we should send a scud missile with 20 tea spoons off swine flu and and stick off dynamite put very carfuly in a short hung, mans,OLD MAN.
Then we should order 20000000000 slicers of bacon to be droped in the muslims main temple to feed the the poor insrgents little ones., ready for obarmas call.
Then if the chinaman starts we should shove and atom up mr yig pingpong blowers ass.then paint the george cross on the cremin wall.
We could then blame the jew.http://www.antisemitism.org.il/upload/645.jpg

Hahahaha :flop:

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

jetxvii

PostSun Feb 21, 2010 3:27 am » by jetxvii

UHHHH I think this Chicken-head said it all in this sentence that you posted Tim Winkler:

"The way I see this, there is nothing Democratic or Republican, there is nothing liberal or conservative about wanting our kids to lead active, healthy lives," she said. "There's no place for politics when it comes to fighting childhood obesity. And I know all of you agree."

I agree, quit trying to decide how and what people eat. and you are absolutely right miss chicken-head MCcluck, there really is no place for politics when it comes to childhood obesity because you need to stay the fuck out of what every child is eating...

what a dumb bitch..

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 21, 2010 3:33 am » by Slith

timwinckler wrote:Not really, we started the shit and I am merely stopping it once and for all. the planet can no longer afford the price of our xenophobic imperialistic ends. The world wants us all gone now. you best take my deal or there is nothing else I will try to do to help you. You suck and the world is tired of you suckers!

wow! Deep!.............. Profound actually. But of course if you actually wrote something that made any sense.............

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 21, 2010 3:39 am » by Slith

If you are talking to me Tim, a long time. Many, many problems

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 21, 2010 3:39 am » by -Marduk-

Ure truly a Jeedai warrior...Tim lol...eh

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 21, 2010 3:45 am » by Slith

marduk2012 wrote:Ure truly a Jeedai warrior...Tim lol...eh

Timdinkler is no warrior Marduk. He is the ultimate loser. shafuckingbang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 21, 2010 3:47 am » by Slith

timwinckler wrote:Well your personal problem are yours and yours alone.
Since I doubt you get help for it I can only imagine the world as seen through your eyes as being a nightmare no one should know about.
Oh yes the rules about this post are also being a free for all are in effect, anything can be said. No limits for you to mod!

Hey man, I'll let you rant. Go for it! But don't expect nice replies from the folks here. I'm walking away from this

Next