FIRST PHOTOGRAPH OF TRUE CROP CIRCLE MAKERS?

Initiate

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 2:28 pm » by Cognoscenti

For those that investigate the crop circle phenomenon deeply, many are aware of the very strange case of Dutchman Robbert van den Broeke. The long, highly strange saga of events surrounding Robbert is detailed by Nancy Talbott on the BLT website.http://www.bltresearch.com/robbert.php In the latest chapter of strange events, on the evening of Sept 6th , Robbert saw in his mind's eye a blue-white disc hovering over the fields from which a beam of light containing balls of light projected down into the field, resulting in the formation of 21 rough circles in tall grass.
I am certainly awre of the very controversial nature of the Robbert's experiences, I post this for the open-minded. Full story here:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inte ... 2012e.html

Writer

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 3:02 pm » by Clearized1

Seems interesting but.... In his mind's eye?? So are the pictures even real?
Shouting that Government is suppressing the people is like shouting that somebody pooped in the pool. It's only a funny statement until you realize it's true.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 3:08 pm » by TheDuck

If those pictures are just representations then they are good, I saw one about 50-100 metres above my head that looked just like that first picture, no beam though...

You could tell it was disk shaped but so luminescent that that was all you could see, thought I would share anyway.

It does look/sound unreal, seeing is definitely believing, and if this is Government I will eat my own cock. :D

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 3:16 pm » by Spock

According to th link they are real pics.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 3:18 pm » by Thruster

TheDuck wrote:If those pictures are just representations then they are good, I saw one about 50-100 metres above my head that looked just like that first picture, no beam though...

You could tell it was disk shaped but so luminescent that that was all you could see, thought I would share anyway.

It does look/sound unreal, seeing is definitely believing, and if this is Government I will eat my own cock. :D

Don't let 'Mao Sugiyama' here you saying that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... uests.html

Initiate

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 3:27 pm » by Cognoscenti

Sorry, I should clarify: Robbert will get a premonition of a circle event and will get a vision of the location. In this case he also saw in his "mind's eye" a blue white disc hovering over the field. He then drove out to the location, as always with another observer where the pictures were subsequently taken.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 4:09 pm » by Switchtrip

For how bright that light seems, it dont light up its surroundings well, its pretty dark around it, just saying.

Puzzling one!
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 4:23 pm » by mediasorcery

its amazing what the shadow government can do with technology these days,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 4:49 pm » by TheDuck

Switchtrip wrote:For how bright that light seems, it dont light up its surroundings well, its pretty dark around it, just saying.

Puzzling one!

Yeah, I saw it at dusk and it didn't seem to light up the surrounding areas as far as I can tell.

This is one of those speculative things where opinions vary widely.

Looks crazy as f**k seeing it with your own eyes though, especially when it zips off at about 10,000 miles an hour...

@Spock, cheers, not bothering with the link tbh lol that's the closest image to what I saw anyway, love it. I haven't bothered looking at articles on this subject for ages, I feel at a level with what I think I saw SO... :flop:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 4:50 pm » by Switchtrip

:headscratch:

Hello, on a closer inspection ive just noticed that the pictures of light were not even in the same field as the circles. The pictures of light are in a field of wheat, the circles are in a field of grass.

I then went to crop circle connector and it says the man took the shots of light years ago.

"These "laser" beams of light were not really like lasers....more like tubes with multiple light-balls inside them, shooting down to the grass in the field, similar to some photos Robbert took with my camera years ago at a crop circle at Standdaarbuiten"

"similar to some photos Robbert took with my camera years ago"

Some things just dont add up, apart from the money to be made by selling books, & pictures ect.
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Next