First Post! and a 2012 topic for consideration

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 16, 2010 10:44 pm » by Mochon

funnyman46 wrote:Ramseye, Welcome to DTV. :flop:
I would agree with the previous posters when they say we have no way of locking in the exact dates of the Mayan to know where we are in linear time.
As our planet goes through it's cycles in the galaxy, (up & down) I'd be a bit more concerned.
But yeah, for now, I'm going with the Y2K outcome (nothing will happen)

I think the best thing is to expect nothing,like the y2k outcome...but u got me thinking so i got a question for all of us....

we all heard already that when the time comes,ascencion happens, or any messiah gets here most religions will collapse due to their lies and man will think some other way,mass suicide,public chaos etc etc....lets switch the blade here....many of us r expecting somehting we have been spending so many hours of our days researching and reading to form a point of view,to get closer to realizing the truth on many subjects...what do you guys think if nothing happens...how will it affect us,on the other side of the pic (like we could say belivers)?

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 16, 2010 10:50 pm » by sockpuppet

2012 will become a self-fulfilled prophecy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 16, 2010 11:01 pm » by Mochon

So i doesnt matter how controls what or any theorie surrounding conspiracy this IS happening regardless....a cyclic happening....?

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 16, 2010 11:04 pm » by sockpuppet

mochon wrote:So i doesnt matter how controls what or any theorie surrounding conspiracy this IS happening regardless....a cyclic happening....?

"This" is only happening because we want it to.

Somewhere out there, there are groups capitalizing off the hype and putting themselves in positions to act or react to whatever ends up happening... One false news report is all it will take to get the dominoes to start falling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostFri Jul 16, 2010 11:12 pm » by Ramseye

wow thanks for all the quick replies!!

I agree that for the most part it is all hype, but I tend to think that the powers that be realize the effect that it is having on people who study this subject, and on people just becoming aware of the possibilities that could occur, and they may fabricate some major event that will play out the 2012 theme.

Or they know that nothing will happen in 2012, so when the date comes and goes, people will go back to being complacent thinking that nothing will EVER happen to our world. Then a decade or so later...BAM!!! Most regular people will not be prepared, but the elite will be bunkered down ready to ride out whatever comes. Screw the rest of us...less people to keep in line when they come back to the surface.

Either way, I'm not quitting my job and running off to the mountains, but our solar system's path around the Milky Way cannot be all calm and easy-going, and I think that the ancients knew this.

Kinda liked I mentioned earlier...11:00 = global extinction...12:00 - 3:00= no worries...4:00 major impact (lite extinction)...5:00 - 7:00 = golden age...8:00 = global disaster...you get the point.

Anyways, I find it all fascinating and to be truthfully honest, I would much rather go out in a world cataclysm than to rot from some cancer or just die of old age.

Thanks again for replies!!

Initiate

PostFri Jul 16, 2010 11:17 pm » by Ramseye

oh and BTW my name is Eric Ramsey ergo the name Ramseye...not a satanist LOL

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 16, 2010 11:21 pm » by Pindz

ramseye wrote:oh and BTW my name is Eric Ramsey ergo the name Ramseye...not a satanist LOL

ok :wink:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 16, 2010 11:32 pm » by Scoundrel1975

Not everyones a reptilian pindz lmao... :flop:

:alien:
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 16, 2010 11:35 pm » by Mushroom

newearthman wrote:Nasa says we are passing through the galactic plain so that might cause us trouble.

I don't think NASA have ever actually said that we are passing through the galactic plane (and if they did I wouldn't believe it without hard evidence). Have you any links to this new information?

Initiate

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 1:18 am » by Ramseye

I have not seen that NASA article either, but I did run across this in May from Science Daily.

Ribbon at Edge of Our Solar System: Will the Sun Enter a Million-Degree Cloud of Interstellar Gas?
ScienceDaily (May 24, 2010) — Is the Sun going to enter a million-degree galactic cloud of interstellar gas soon?
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 191114.htm

It says the Sun may enter this million degree cloud in the next 100 years. Of course the closer we get, the hotter it will get. By the time the Sun entered the cloud, we would be long gone.

Also, has anyone got any data about the Mayan calendar date changing from the 23rd of December to the 21st. I have not gotten any replies about it.

NASA says the world will not end on December 21st, 2012, but what about the 23rd which was the original date that the calendar was to end.

I can see it now, all the people screaming "I told you so" on the 21st, then crapping their pants on the 23rd hahah!!

PreviousNext