First Post! and a 2012 topic for consideration

Initiate

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 1:18 am » by Mahsooyee

I've said it before and I say it again...whatever happens we all have a ticket to ride!

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 3:04 am » by Newearthman

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/featur ... guest.html
Galactic Guessing Games
Fast-forward to 1995. That year John Major Jenkins packaged several of these themes into Maya Cosmogenesis 2012. According to Jenkins, the winter-solstice point and the centerline of the Galaxy will line up exactly on Dec. 21. Arguing that this motivated the Maya to contrive the calendar to end on that date, Jenkins concludes that it will be "a tremendous transformation and opportunity for spiritual growth, a transition from one world age to another."

In fact astronomy cannot pinpoint such a "galactic alignment" to within a year, much less a day. The alignment depends on the rather arbitrary modern definition of the galactic equator, and/or the visual appearance of the Milky Way. There is no precise definition of the Milky Way's edges -- they are very vague and depend on the clarity of your view. (Jenkins says that he personally established the Milky Way’s edges by viewing it from 11,000 feet, far above anywhere the Maya lived.) So to give a precise visual position for its centerline is not meaningful.

Jenkins did acknowledge that the winter-solstice Sun actually crosses the center of the Milky Way anytime between 1980 and 2016. Elsewhere he expands this approach zone to a 900-year period, and settles for an imprecise alignment to which Dec. 21, 2012, is arbitrarily and circularly assigned. Real astronomy does not support any match between the Baktun-13 end date and a galactic alignment. The advocates both admit and ignore this discrepancy.

It's almost a sidelight that the winter-solstice sun will never actually "eclipse" the galaxy's true center, the pointlike radio source marking the Milky Way's central black hole. Moreover, the winter-solstice sun won’t even pass closest to it on the sky for another 200 years. What did the Maya themselves think about End Times? There is no evidence that they saw the calendar and a world age ending in either transcendence or catastrophe on December 21, 2012. Some Maya Long Count texts refer to dates many baktuns past 13 and even into the next pictun and beyond. For instance, an inscription commissioned in the 7th century A.D. by King Pacal of Palenque predicts that an anniversary of his accession would be commemorated on Oct. 15, 4772.

In all of the Long Count texts discovered, transcribed, and translated, only one mentions the key date in 2012: Monument 6 at Tortuguero, a Maya site in the Mexican state of Tabasco. The text is damaged, but what remains does not imply the end of time.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 5:11 am » by Emeraldtruth

Hey folks,
I want to add an important corroborating independent fact, which whenever this topic arises, ye seem to somehow manage to evade.
Terrence Mckenna, through studying the Chinese I-Ching, arrived at the same date.
Watch this very short video, it is very relevant.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Also now consider the 7 year cycles recorded in the bible and practiced in the field.
That's all folks :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 5:56 am » by Newearthman

A lot of stuff seems to point to 2012...I mean all the disclosure on DTV and elswhere that has already taken place!

Initiate

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 8:12 am » by Ramseye

I have respect for Terrence Mckenna's work. Timewave Zero is very intriguing, but he did alter his first outcome to match the Mayan date.

From wiki - "He believed the events of any given time are recursively related to the events of other times, and chose the atomic bombing of Hiroshima as the basis for calculating his end date in November 2012. When he later discovered this date's proximity to the end of the 13th b'ak'tun of the Maya calendar, he revised his hypothesis so that the two dates matched."

So even though he might have been on the right track, the changing of his original date and his choice of starting date (Atomic bombing of Hiroshima), doesn't float well with me.

Who knows though. Maybe he was on to something.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 9:22 am » by Realorfake

boondox681 wrote:hey ramseye and welcome.i posted this thread about the calendar the other day.best translation i could get.
also know that the Gregorian calender is 'off' by 4 years.we are 4 years fast.the 2012 event is a window.from my studies it's between 2007 and 2015.
thanx and see ya 'round :flop:

not-2012-2208-t26857.html

your avatar def catches the eye... no pun

but I wonder, what if it was a vag turned horizontal made to look like an eye?

If I saw an eye first, what would that imply??

gay?, hahaha.... I beat ya'll to it so don't use that as an answer...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 2:49 pm » by Stayhere2012

Hi all
There will be some form of cataclysm however compared with the nuclear and biological weapons
the illumini will unload on the "sheeple" before that we will already be dead.
The only hope is a secret order on China who know they are going to be targeted biologically by these
white supremacist cannibals.
The 2012 "hype" is being allowed to circulate in the media because it creates a distraction from what they will be implementing in the next year. Martial law, loss of liberty. No more money, buy gold people!!!
Whoever is left after the nuclear war (staged) combo with possible earth change caused by the Dark Star(nibiru) will be offered a tantalising vision of a new world order with the return of Jesus(yes!) and others doing magical tricks to con people into thinking they are from heaven.
This will actually be the anti-christ-and the tricks are just dark hat stuff. So be aware! They know that they may have to leave as there are many star beings here to help. They have filled them with implants(etheric and physical) to affect their minds so they dont stand up however I feel that if enough of us sheeple get the drift and realise we are, like millions of times more powerful than they ever could be due to our pureness of heart, they wont be able to complete their dirty devastation.

I am not really an angry person but when I became aware of just how sick these animals are, I decided enough is enough. Time to fight fellow sheeple, lets get off our knees form some active serious groups and fight them off en masse.

Writer

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 3:43 pm » by Igotthesix

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mzOyHuRzzq0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mzOyHuRzzq0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

PostSun Jul 18, 2010 12:54 am » by Hyundisonata

Lol. 2012 end days. Total twaddle lol. It’s amazing how people automatically believe the commercial crap and ignores reality. The real stuff gets ignored or deleted or just plain old buried. the establishment can do anything they want with you because they know they just have to hype up some crap and if its on the telly or in the media you all will believe without question lol and they know you are too lazy to get off your rear ends and check it out .ET is real people, the end of the world is real but not until 2027 then it has another three years dying time. NASA already knows this, they first noticed it when voyager seemed to be using more fuel than expected, and it ran head on into what should have been a simple interstellar wind at the heliopause only to find it was a hurricane coming at us like an express train. Its influence is already being felt and more so before the end of the year. So life on this planet is going to get bumpy. But that’s not the reason for the end of time, well maybe humanity if it got the chance but not the end of this watery planet. Nope what ends it all is that the moon is going off on its wanders yip its leaving us, selfish or what lol. Yip it’s booked its holiday for 2027 and won’t be back and ET is going along as well so no more UFOs after that, yip that will piss off NASA as they won’t have anyone to play with or kill and no doubt will get their little wristys slapped for wasting all their pocket money on delta wing star fighters lol.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 20, 2010 7:39 pm » by Mochon

MMhhh i dont really belive its all bs...the date was set before any of us were even born or sperm lol
Im sure if there was a media or govt approach to sheeplle us away from the truth the would be making people crazy by fear already....i belive even nasa doesnt know whats coming or how to deal with it...and mass exticncion wont take place despite of what any one desires....maybe lots of casualties cause of natural disasters but dude,there is way more than meets the eye on 2012 than any of us know....i mean if it was all bs why would govts be building underground refugees for some poeple...even some r online for you to buy your place before 2012 ...the govts r giving permissions for this...so why would they let anyone do it if there was nothing coming?cause politicians from all over the world have a place in one of these.....look it up.it is just sad

Previous