First time Ive seen this..

Initiate

PostSat Aug 09, 2014 11:16 pm » by Chaindrive2.5

Well, the bonesheads to where this site is (or should I say was) is in Britain.. The hell were they thinking..? Would of made far MORE sense if they had it in a country where that country doesnt give a rats ass about any policies from a country that has its head up its ass.. Oh well.. change the name and move it that that other country as I said above, like eastern europe or even russia.. cant be messed with there.

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 09, 2014 11:53 pm » by Slith

Well there you have it. About f'kn time

Initiate

PostSun Aug 10, 2014 12:24 am » by pushtone

another country - sort of.

the square mile ......

"The City of London is the only part of Britain over which parliament has no authority. In one respect at least the Corporation acts as the superior body: it imposes on the House of Commons a figure called the remembrancer: an official lobbyist who sits behind the Speaker’s chair and ensures that, whatever our elected representatives might think, the City’s rights and privileges are protected"

City States.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26566406/The-3-City-States

- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Initiate

PostSun Aug 10, 2014 2:05 am » by Chaindrive2.5

Slith wrote:Well there you have it. About f'kn time

Meaning what.... exactly.?

1. With 1/2 of Parliament and 1/2 of the BBC being scrutinized for being "accused" of sexually molesting children.. HEY, who has the time to find this site, let alone do anything about it... or really fuckin care one way or another about it. *shrug*

2. they know who owns it and runs it and is a prominent person in the UK, but this person finally didnt wanna play ball will all the blackmail after all this time.. so... BAM! "There, thatll teach that bloody wanker of messing with the BIG dogs."

3. A combination of 1 and 2..

UK police have arrested 660 suspected pedophiles -- including doctors, teachers and scout leaders -- in a six-month operation spanning the country, the National Crime Agency said Wednesday.

And it could any one of them.. only that it took this long to finally find this site and take it down... etc.. etc...etc..

Of course through the "who is" if one looks deep enough to find out who actually did run this site, but even still trying to connect it to any one of the 660 people arrested is not going to be easy..

Frankly... looking at this.. I think its :bullshit: something screwy is going on.

who is: and this keep popping up

Registrant City:Panama
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code:Zona 15
Registrant Country:PA
Registrant Phone:+507.65967959

but the "only" connection to the UK is Name Server:NS-UK.TOPDNS.COM

So anything I said above may not be right.. Panama is nowhere near the uk so... and the pedophile bit.. maybe, but doubt it..

Like I said this is the first time Ive ever seen it... so is it true or complete :bullshit: Has anybody else ever seen such a thing on ANY site.. you people from the UK.. heads up.. its in YOUR country...

yes... no... maybe........ what.?

Initiate

PostSun Aug 10, 2014 2:31 am » by pushtone

- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Initiate

PostSun Aug 10, 2014 3:12 am » by Chaindrive2.5

Thanks Pushtone... but it doesnt make sense.. the site like i said is in Panama but the proxy was in Nottingham, therefore the site itself was NOT seized (unlike it says on this link), its just the proxy to which it was running through that was, but it doesnt say what the officials IN Panama would do to whoever has this computer with the infringed copyright files. Hard saying if anybody will ever find out about that part tho.

Therefore it wouldnt be a hassle for whoever in Panama to go find another server (proxy or otherwise) and be up again.. that is until Net Neutrality rears its ugly head out of the Bowels of Hell..

But. it doesnt matter, it was ok site. I personally didnt do alot on that site.. missing files, files that were chopped short etc.. whatever I had are now GONE.. and I havent been on that site in like a year.. besides I found better sites and I DONT have to DL anything..

Remember back in 1983:

The Supreme Court Jan. 17 ruled, 5-4, that the noncommercial home use of video cassette recorders did not violate the federal Copyright Act of 1976. The decision in Sony v. Universal City Studios had been one of the most eagerly awaited of the current high court term.

So the thing your sitting in front of right now... is NO different.... and better yet they have NEVER repealed this decision.. and these people know this... otherwise there would copyright lawsuits flying left and right.. tying up the courts for the next 1000 years...

HOORAY for OUR side!!!!!!! :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Aug 10, 2014 4:13 am » by pushtone

Chaindrive2.5 wrote:

Thanks Pushtone... but it doesnt make sense.. the site like i said is in Panama but the proxy was in Nottingham, therefore the site itself was NOT seized (unlike it says on this link), its just the proxy to which it was running through that was......

HOORAY for OUR side!!!!!!! :flop:

"Domain name suspension requests sent by City of London Police to registrars are not being met with cooperation in a majority of cases. New information obtained through a Freedom of Information request reveals that a total of 70 requests were denied, with just five being granted"

http://torrentfreak.com/domain-registrars-deny-police-requests-suspend-pirate-sites-140808/

tough to comprehend.

- - -

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

PostTue Nov 04, 2014 3:16 pm » by prayah

Aiaiai
this is relly complicated to get trou with it...#
and hard to unterstand

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 04, 2014 5:45 pm » by Slith

prayah wrote:Aiaiai
this is relly complicated to get trou with it...#
and hard to unterstand

:headscratch:

PostTue Nov 25, 2014 10:21 am » by prayah

anyway, just save yourself from being observed :robot:
there are easy ways to get around these ridiculous measurements....

i use VPN for ALL my internet traffic. i found a good overview http://www.vpncomparison.org/country/uk/

stay safe

Next