FKN NEWS Hollie Greig - The Big Picture

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:31 pm » by TruthPrevails

Malogg wrote:BS you know it :bullshit:

Then we must be really good because we are persuading loads of people.

Re: your group.....There are 2,336 members of that group. How many of them comment besides you, Mumsy, Winters and Shirley?...........

Ans.....No one else is commenting besides you lot!

I'll be honest with you, Malogg. Part of the reason we managed to persuade so many people that it was a hoax was because we showed them the group you are on and the kind of stuff you were posting. Thanks for helping. :cheers:
No one should have to prove they are innocent.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:42 pm » by Malogg

HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
Malogg wrote:BS you know it :bullshit:

Then we must be really good because we are persuading loads of people.

Re: your group.....There are 2,336 members of that group. How many of them comment besides you, Mumsy, Winters and Shirley?...........

Ans.....No one else is commenting besides you lot!

I'll be honest with you, Malogg. Part of the reason we managed to persuade so many people that it was a hoax was because we showed them the group you are on and the kind of stuff you were posting. Thanks for helping. :cheers:

We need answers group has been hacked and folk know it you bunch also got Sandra Barr's Hollie support group removed from facebook

FACT your tricks have been exposed

lol your some kinda CRANK , obvious you are here on commission ahahaha

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Malogg on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One down donkey Kenny next to go !!

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:46 pm » by Mydogma

Well on my research it has only proven that their really wasn't much of an investigation...kind of like the over five thousand pedo big wiggs in the states that were knowwn to have downloaded pedo stuff onto their computer and most to this day have had no or little investigation into them...hmmm then a us senetor who was trying to bring investigation and justice to the children and the elitist(and wannabEe) pedo club...and she and her husband end up murder suicide...hmmmm...so I say this much...who would you believe...the elitist cartel that. Has robbed us with their banks..lied to us with their media...started wars based on lies and deception...or a senator who was trying to do the right thing...and a kid that thought there was a true right or wrong...fact is people we all know there is a pedo ring...but they don't want us to know its the same people that own our banks, media, half the military industrial complex...why not kick their doors in and invaded their privacy and sieze their computers...just like they would do to you and
Gbrown wrote:Thanks Doctor, this news really Healthy :flop:
I....but they don't follow the same set of rules as you and I...we have to pay our bills...and their bills too...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:59 pm » by TruthPrevails

Mydogma wrote:Well on my research it has only proven that their really wasn't much of an investigation

By who if you mean Robert Green then you are totally correct. He did not even go to Aberdeen to check his 'facts' out before he posted to the neighbours of the people he accused of being child abusers and murderers. One of the biggest flaws in his story is that there are 3 accused and one victim of this Satanic paedophile ring who don't even exist. There was supposed to be 9 victims of the ring but 1 does not exist in real life and the other 7 have publicly stated they were NEVER abused. Robert Green, Brian Gerrish and David Icke have made it clear that there was a Satanic paedophile ring in Aberdeen. HDJ has stated that there was no Satanic side to this. If Robert Green was such a good investigator why did he get it wrong? HDJ is working directly with Ann and Hollie so they SHOULD know.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:14 am » by Mydogma

HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
Mydogma wrote:Well on my research it has only proven that their really wasn't much of an investigation

By who if you mean Robert Green then you are totally correct. He did not even go to Aberdeen to check his 'facts' out before he posted to the neighbours of the people he accused of being child abusers and murderers. One of the biggest flaws in his story is that there are 3 accused and one victim of this Satanic paedophile ring who don't even exist. There was supposed to be 9 victims of the ring but 1 does not exist in real life and the other 7 have publicly stated they were NEVER abused. Robert Green, Brian Gerrish and David Icke have made it clear that there was a Satanic paedophile ring in Aberdeen. HDJ has stated that there was no Satanic side to this. If Robert Green was such a good investigator why did he get it wrong? HDJ is working directly with Ann and Hollie so they SHOULD know.

Well I guess if the media covered it more I would know the detaail as well as you do..just a question so what really happened to her uncle..his car just caught on fire w eh..and I wonder if any of the other witnesses that withdrew felt intimidated by the shoddy policework around his death..I am quite sure the scotish gov and justice system are beyond reproach..scotland yard...haha..perhaps they are not like they're brother puppets on the northamerican front...perhaps yes they are an honest lot...just like the 5000 pedos that lurk in the usa that drive shinny cars behind their droveS of lawyers...

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:19 am » by Mydogma

Oh wait that's right the justic system in scotland needs your gRoup to help distribute and convey the truth??? Hmm weird that you would go so out of your way to protect a system that has $$$$$behind it..you would think justice could have illusatrated to the world how wrong I am in my belief that either you are a pawn(highly possible) or you have some motive...are their laywers not good enough...

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:19 am » by Umbrex

wrong topic

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:24 am » by Malogg

MONDAY, 3 DECEMBER 2012
UK COLUMN VIDEO INTERVIEW

Thank you to all those who have contacted me in support of the programme, which enabled the viewing of some of the key documentary evidence. There is much more that exposes the failings of the authorities to act, but I`m sure that you will appreciate that due to delicacy of some of the contents, it would have been insensitive to publish this information. All that I can reiterate is that this harrowing expert witness evidence is also totally supportive of Hollie`s claims.

If anyone has not seen the broadcast and wishes to do so, here is the link: -

http://www.ukcolumn.org/video/uk-column ... ember-2012

The interview with me commences approximately 47 minutes into the video.

In previous blogs, I have persistently asked, "Who proposed Jimmy Savile for a knighthood in 1990?"

The Prime Minister refuses to disclose this information, which must surely be regarded as being in the public interest. Now it may also be justifiably asked, "Who proposed Cyril Smith for a knighthood in 1988?"

Like Savile, it has been widely acknowledged that Smith`s sexual crimes against children had been known to the police, the DPP and it seems, MI5 since the Sixties. So how could anyone in a position of influence possibly imagine that he could be worthy of being honoured by the Queen in 1988?

What has become of our security services, vis-a-vis paedophile crime?

Does a de facto state of immunity exist, possibly on national security grounds, preventing dangerous sexual predators who happen to belong to the establishment from being charged?

Is it coincidental that Savile and Smith were both dead before being exposed for what they were?

It could well be that many prominent paedophiles could have been named by these two, but dead men remain silent.

One of the most fundamental obligations of any decent society must surely be the protection of its children and most vulnerable citizens, such as the disabled. The public surely deserve some honest answers, for a change. The popular press, TV and radio have a very important role to play in this regard. It should not be left entirely to those brave and public-spirited individuals in the free press to speak out. It is time for courage, not cowardice, in order to break this sinister magic circle of depravity and corruption that shames our country.
Posted by Robert Green at 20:08

http://robertgreensblog-holliegreigcamp ... chive.html

HOLLIEHOAX F@GGOTS SAID THAT ROBERT GREEN NO LONGER SUPPORTS HOLLIE THAT WAS A LIE

As can be seen here ~
Hollie DemandsJustice shared a link.
8 October
It would appear Robert Green has come to his senses;

Robert Green – change in status
Posted on October 7, 2012 by Admin
In paperwork received via legal sources on 1st October 2012, we were advised that Robert Green has announced that he has chosen to exit from the HDJ campaign core team, in part due to restrictions placed upon him in Scotland.

It is with regret that we must accept that Robert will no longer be part of this team, but we must of course understand and accept his written position.

We would like to thank Robert for the many years of hard and continuous work on this campaign, and for the personal hardship that he has been forced to endure on our behalf. It goes without saying that he will be sorely missed by many on the team, especially Hollie.

Manipulating paid disinfo tits is all the hoax group are . Period

:wink:
Last edited by Malogg on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
One down donkey Kenny next to go !!

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:27 am » by TruthPrevails

Mydogma wrote:Well I guess if the media covered it more I would know the detaail as well as you do..just a question so what really happened to her uncle..his car just caught on fire w eh..and I wonder if any of the other witnesses that withdrew felt intimidated by the shoddy policework around his death..I am quite sure the scotish gov and justice system are beyond reproach..scotland yard...haha..perhaps they are not like they're brother puppets on the northamerican front...perhaps yes they are an honest lot...just like the 5000 pedos that lurk in the usa that drive shinny cars behind their droveS of lawyers...

The media have covered the story but just not the story that HDJ would have.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/22-tarnished-lives-seven-children-labelled-victims-a-business-forced-to-close-a-nations-reputation-tarnished-mill

Roy tried to commit suicide something went wrong and the car caught fire. The fire was seen by passers by and they tired to save him. When the paramedics came they tried to give him CPR which as any medic knows will damage or break ribs.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:28 am » by The57ironman

Umbrex wrote:wrong topic

.......ah yes , the IP..... :mrcool:

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

PreviousNext