FKN NEWS Hollie Greig - The Big Picture

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:38 am » by TruthPrevails

Malogg wrote:which enabled the viewing of some of the key documentary evidence. There is much more that exposes the failings of the authorities to act, but I`m sure that you will appreciate that due to delicacy of some of the contents, it would have been insensitive to publish this information. All that I can reiterate is that this harrowing expert witness evidence is also totally supportive of Hollie`s claims.

http://robertgreensblog-holliegreigcamp ... chive.html

HOLLIEHOAX F@GGOTS SAID THAT ROBERT GREEN NO LONGER SUPPORTS HOLLIE THAT WAS A LIE

As can be seen here ~
Hollie DemandsJustice shared a link.
8 October
It would appear Robert Green has come to his senses;

Robert Green – change in status
Posted on October 7, 2012 by Admin
In paperwork received via legal sources on 1st October 2012, we were advised that Robert Green has announced that he has chosen to exit from the HDJ campaign core team, in part due to restrictions placed upon him in Scotland.

It is with regret that we must accept that Robert will no longer be part of this team, but we must of course understand and accept his written position.

We would like to thank Robert for the many years of hard and continuous work on this campaign, and for the personal hardship that he has been forced to endure on our behalf. It goes without saying that he will be sorely missed by many on the team, especially Hollie.

Manipulating paid disinfo tits is all the hoax group are . Period

:wink:

This is where we got that information from, the reality is that Robert was removed, fired, sacked, jettisoned from the campaign when they decided he was no longer of any use to them.

http://holliedemandsjustice.org/content/robert-green-change-in-status/

Exactly what has Jimmy Saville and Cyril Smith got to do with Hollie Greig? Did Hollie ever meet either of them?
No one should have to prove they are innocent.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:43 am » by Malogg

MONDAY, 3 DECEMBER 2012
UK COLUMN VIDEO INTERVIEW

Thank you to all those who have contacted me in support of the programme, which enabled the viewing of some of the key documentary evidence. There is much more that exposes the failings of the authorities to act, but I`m sure that you will appreciate that due to delicacy of some of the contents, it would have been insensitive to publish this information. All that I can reiterate is that this harrowing expert witness evidence is also totally supportive of Hollie`s claims.

If anyone has not seen the broadcast and wishes to do so, here is the link: -

http://www.ukcolumn.org/video/uk-column ... ember-2012

The interview with me commences approximately 47 minutes into the video.

In previous blogs, I have persistently asked, "Who proposed Jimmy Savile for a knighthood in 1990?"

The Prime Minister refuses to disclose this information, which must surely be regarded as being in the public interest. Now it may also be justifiably asked, "Who proposed Cyril Smith for a knighthood in 1988?"

Like Savile, it has been widely acknowledged that Smith`s sexual crimes against children had been known to the police, the DPP and it seems, MI5 since the Sixties. So how could anyone in a position of influence possibly imagine that he could be worthy of being honoured by the Queen in 1988?

What has become of our security services, vis-a-vis paedophile crime?

Does a de facto state of immunity exist, possibly on national security grounds, preventing dangerous sexual predators who happen to belong to the establishment from being charged?

Is it coincidental that Savile and Smith were both dead before being exposed for what they were?

It could well be that many prominent paedophiles could have been named by these two, but dead men remain silent.

One of the most fundamental obligations of any decent society must surely be the protection of its children and most vulnerable citizens, such as the disabled. The public surely deserve some honest answers, for a change. The popular press, TV and radio have a very important role to play in this regard. It should not be left entirely to those brave and public-spirited individuals in the free press to speak out. It is time for courage, not cowardice, in order to break this sinister magic circle of depravity and corruption that shames our country.
Posted by Robert Green at 20:08

http://robertgreensblog-holliegreigcamp ... results=17

MONDAY, 8 OCTOBER 2012
IMPORTANT - MISLEADING STATEMENT ON THE HOLLIE DEMANDS JUSTICE SITE

I was surprised to learn of a totally misleading statement published on the above site, that is accessed by many people who are following the campaign, but a site with which I have no control or influence.

Although I have not yet had the opportunity to discover who exactly is behind this, I should make my position clear.

Although I no longer represent Anne and Hollie Greig and have not done so for a long time, as they have their own legal team now, as appropriate, I remain committed, as a private citizen with extensive knowledge of Hollie`s case and those related to it, to do everything I can within the correct framework to press for a full inquiry, not only in Hollie`s case, but also in the wider public interest, given the recent horrific exposures of similar cases coming into the spotlight. In particular, the conduct of the BBC comes into question again with its links to covering up the conduct of Jimmy Savile and BBC Scotland`s behaviour, primarily by reporter Mark Daly, who suddenly was forced to drop Hollie`s case after confirming a clear intention to broadcast.

Of course, I would not wish to go into too much detail until I have more information, but the sequence of recent events at the Royal Courts of Justice indicate that the state is now ruthlessly attempting to divorce and isolate Anne from her many supporters by intimidating her, exactly as occurred in separate case involving Cheryl Stannard, also connected to the abuse of children.

Like other brave individuals, Anne Greig has been brutally and continuously victimised by the state after showing great courage in standing up for her disabled daughter and other victims, real or potential.

This victimisation continues, it seems.

To suggest that I have withdrawn from pressing for justice over this terrible case is complete nonsense.
Posted by Robert Green at 10:38

Lol . :wink:
Last edited by Malogg on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:47 am » by Malogg

Massive vote of no confidence in Esther
Posted on December 8, 2012 by Admin
NAPAC, the National Association for People Abused in Childhood has removed Esther Rantzen from its list of patrons. Few in the world of abuse victims have been taken in by her gushy, teary performances recently on TV in relation to the Savile revelations, evidently. The main complaint is that she blocked her ears to complaints about Savile’s behaviour.

Yes, and she repeatedly blocked her ears to pleas from Hollie’s supporters to get behind her campaign for justice and against organised paedophilia till finally we gave up.

It is not hard to guess the reason for Esther’s squeamishness on the subject of Hollie when you consider that it was in Aberdeen that the first Child Line call centre was established 25 years ago, in collaboration with a locally-based member of the legal profession well known to this campaign.

I trust the students of a certain college in Oxford will pick up this latest tidbit of information in relation to She Who Cannot Be Named who is at present their principal.

http://digitaljournal.com/article/334919#ixzz2ECsiD4by

PS As regards another well-known national figure over whom suspicion also currently hovers, Robert wrote this morning:

Re. Max Clifford – I`m not sure if Anne will remember this, but after the BBC pulled out in 2009, I was keen to get someone else to pick up the gauntlet. I contacted Clifford`s office, giving brief details of the case and the BBC`s conduct. I also stated that I would not accept any payment for my cooperation, but had no objection to Max Clifford making money on it, just wanting the case to be brought out into the open.

After not hearing anything for three weeks, I spoke to his P.A., who told me that Clifford had looked at the case but would not take it, quote “because it was too hot to handle”.

It makes you wonder now, doesn`t it?

It would certainly account for the massive resources that the State have poured into keeping this case quiet, or that the Hollie Greig case is now classified as ‘restricted’ within Grampian Police and files are only accessable by 1 senior officer, the 1 million pounds of taxpayers money spent to silence Robert Green since 2010 in Scotland, nearly the same amount spent by Shropshire Council/West Mercia Police to harrass and bully Hollie & Anne Greig and keep them tied up in the secret courts, God only knows how much public money has been spent to pay off/warn off journalists and editors and lets not forget the array of disinformation sites that have sprung up in the past year which our investigations indicate are being run by serving Police Officers from Manchester, and last but not least the interference of the HDJ website and email by the Police and the MoD.

Yes, I would say that the Hollie Greig story is too hot to handle. Who or what needs this kind of protection from a Down’s Syndrome woman?

Original Article at Hollie Demands Justice http://holliedemandsjustice.org/content ... in-esther/

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:51 am » by Malogg

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:04 am » by TruthPrevails

Malogg wrote:“because it was too hot to handle”.

[/quote]

Just says to me that he is not stupid enough to get involved in the hoax.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:13 am » by Malogg

HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
Malogg wrote:“because it was too hot to handle”.

Just says to me that he is not stupid enough to get involved in the hoax.

Nah Robert and myself had a wonderful convo on the phone just the other week

What you think is in your head .

Robert thinks you lot are of the worst .

:cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:50 am » by TruthPrevails

Malogg wrote:Nah Robert and myself had a wonderful convo on the phone just the other week

A convicted criminal thinks we are the worst..... :hmmm:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:56 am » by Evildweeb

HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
Malogg wrote:Nah Robert and myself had a wonderful convo on the phone just the other week

A convicted criminal thinks we are the worst..... :hmmm:

HollieGriegHoaxGroup? Really?

I am sure there are disinfo folks trying to undermine the true story.

So what's your bit?

Are you saying (by your screen name) that the entire Hollie Grieg story is a hoax?

If not I apologize in advance for not reading back through.

But if it is, then please provide proof.

Cheers mate.

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:57 am » by Malogg

YOU LIE !!! CAUGHT OUT ONCE AGAIN AHAHAHAHA :flop:

Today

20:50
Malcolm Konrad Ogilvy
Is this true Deek that you think the Hollie Greg case is a hoax ??? fkn-news-hollie-greig-the-big-picture-t19867.html

FKN NEWS Hollie Greig - The Big Picture : General Conspiracies
http://www.disclose.tv
Ox9PGSvXSs4 It's funny but it's not.

23:46
Fkn Newz
If you had /anyone had watched the video they would know what I say ? 3/4 million children sold into sex slavery every year ! getting fucked and giving blow jobs to anyone with a dollar/50 bucks - are these the elite? no its people, everyday people, doing everyday things - fucking children, lying, getting drunk, not giving a fuck etc bla bla bla - think hollie griegs case will change that? think the wolrd givs a fuck? good luck getting "justice for hollie" im sure itll help/she desrves it and youll feel better - Robert green is a good man good luck to him too.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:02 am » by TruthPrevails

Malogg wrote:YOU LIE !!! CAUGHT OUT ONCE AGAIN AHAHAHAHA :flop:

Today

20:50
Malcolm Konrad Ogilvy
Is this true Deek that you think the Hollie Greg case is a hoax ??? fkn-news-hollie-greig-the-big-picture-t19867.html

FKN NEWS Hollie Greig - The Big Picture : General Conspiracies
http://www.disclose.tv
Ox9PGSvXSs4 It's funny but it's not.

23:46
Fkn Newz
If you had /anyone had watched the video they would know what I say ? 3/4 million children sold into sex slavery every year ! getting fucked and giving blow jobs to anyone with a dollar/50 bucks - are these the elite? no its people, everyday people, doing everyday things - fucking children, lying, getting drunk, not giving a fuck etc bla bla bla - think hollie griegs case will change that? think the wolrd givs a fuck? good luck getting "justice for hollie" im sure itll help/she desrves it and youll feel better - Robert green is a good man good luck to him too.

I don't see him saying anything here to back your claim up.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext