FKN NEWS Hollie Greig - The Big Picture

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostSat Apr 10, 2010 2:25 pm » by Drjones



Upload to Disclose.tv



It's funny but it's not. :headscratch:
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 339
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 9:33 am

PostSat Apr 10, 2010 2:36 pm » by Gbrown


Thanks Doctor, this news really Healthy :flop:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 8:01 pm » by TruthPrevails


Drjones wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv



It's funny but it's not. :headscratch:


fknnewz has made a statement in recent months they no longer believe the Hollie Greig campaign lies.
No one should have to prove they are innocent.




Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7956
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 8:41 pm » by Malogg


HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:
Drjones wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv



It's funny but it's not. :headscratch:


fknnewz has made a statement in recent months they no longer believe the Hollie Greig campaign lies.



Image
Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE. ~ Sid Vicious

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 9:46 pm » by TruthPrevails


Malogg are you not able to have a reasoned debate with someone without calling them, faggots, disinfo agents, trolls, paedo lovers, paedos or other stuff?
No one should have to prove they are innocent.




Upload to Disclose.tv


Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17639
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: babysitting

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 9:53 pm » by The57ironman


.


........................Image



.
.






..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......
.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7956
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 9:59 pm » by Malogg


HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:Malogg are you not able to have a reasoned debate with someone without calling them, faggots, disinfo agents, trolls, paedo lovers, paedos or other stuff?



Not after all the Hell and misery you lot have caused countless of folks .


HOW FKN DARE YOU TRY AND STOP A DEAR SWEET OLE LADY FROM BEING ON FACEBOOK AT CHRISTMAS TIME

WTF ATTACKING FOLKS THAT WAY IS EVIL

MUMSY was in tear's as she was panicking she was not gonna be able to keep in touch with friend's and family this Christmas




Image

Pat Winters Ive been asked to explain on behalf of Brenda Mumsy Mcnamara that Facebook has put her on a ban for 30 days. She's fuming as they are saying she is spaming walls. Mumsy says she is not,and has only asked a couple of people for friendship ! She is very angry besides upset as she wants to wish everybody a happy Christmas. It won't be the same without her but what can she do ? how does she complain ? just to let you all know why she's not online for 30 days.
4 hours ago · Unlike · 1


https://www.facebook.com/groups/hollieg ... e/?fref=ts
Go do one !!! .
Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE. ~ Sid Vicious

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:04 pm » by TruthPrevails


The 2 people in the above video both have come to realize that the Hollie Greig case is deeply flawed, no matter how much insulting you or anyone else does that fact remains. We are persuading people that it is a hoax. Mel Ve, Christopher Moffett and scores of others have changed their minds completely about the case. We will continue with this till there is no one else left peddling the lie that there was abuse when there is absolutely no evidence other than the ravings of one woman and those she fooled into believing the lies. Innocent people have been named and it will always be wrong to name people in the manner that Robert Green has done.
No one should have to prove they are innocent.




Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:14 pm » by TruthPrevails


Malogg wrote:
HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:DEAR SWEET OLE LADY


Don't make me laugh.
No one should have to prove they are innocent.




Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7956
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:19 pm » by Malogg


HollieGreigHoaxGroup wrote:The 2 people in the above video both have come to realize that the Hollie Greig case is deeply flawed, no matter how much insulting you or anyone else does that fact remains. We are persuading people that it is a hoax. Mel Ve, Christopher Moffett and scores of others have changed their minds completely about the case. We will continue with this till there is no one else left peddling the lie that there was abuse when there is absolutely no evidence other than the ravings of one woman and those she fooled into believing the lies. Innocent people have been named and it will always be wrong to name people in the manner that Robert Green has done.



BS you know it :bullshit:
Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE. ~ Sid Vicious


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook