Fleas...Is Bubonic Plague in our Future?

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 9:25 pm » by DarkHeart

Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 11:40 pm » by RATRODROB

Chaindrive wrote:I just had something happen here I have never seen before. We had a very intense snow storm which lasted about 2 hours come through here, about 2 hours ago which left about 3 inches of snow. I decide to go out and clean off the deck and sidewalk a few minutes ago. Just as was starting to clean the snow off the sidewalk I noticed very small black specks all over the snow. I looked closer and notice the specks were Flea's. I started looking around me and noticed there were flea's everywhere. Thousands and thousands of flea's. I took a few pictures that I have attached. Have you ever hear of something like this happen after a snow storm. As the storm was occurring I heard several jet aircraft fly over. We are in Craig Montana and very seldom hear jet aircraft flying overhead during a snow storm or for that matter at anytime. There is a low altitude airway that comes over the house with an MEA (minimum enroute altitude) of 13,000 feet. So if I could hear the aircraft, (at least 3) they more than likely were on the airway and the fact that I heard the aircraft within 10 minutes of each other means something was going on. What do you think?

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=607

*pictures are too big to post*

Keep an eye out for any breaking news from Montana and any odd disease that is passed along by flea bites. Isnt that how those stupid asian beetles got here a few years back by being dumped by a C-130 aircraft over farm fields to kill the alleged aphid infestation.?

I do find that a little strange CD, keep us posted if anything odd happens, let us know how long the fleas last and if they manage to move inside your property.
i wonder if you could collect some in a jar as evidence in case of something happening............... :think:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 12:31 am » by Toxic32

Those fleas look small enough to be cat fleas. Dog fleas are a lot bigger. The major Bubonic plague that swept through Europe and killed 25 million people was supposed to be carried by fleas. I have study this infection in depth. The speed that this infection spread through Europe is not conducive with the Rat carrier as the reason for infection. Rats are territorial which limits their access to the amount of environment they control. Rats are territorial and the speed that this infection spread is out of context with the speed that this infection spread within the population. Which brings me to the problem as to how it was spread. There is only two conclusions. It was spread by the wind which would make it air borne? Or it was spread as a deliberate action??????? The flea infected rat was not the cause. After a lot of study and dumping all the intellectual conditioning I have been infected with, I have come to the conclusion that it was a deliberate act. Draw from that what you want? There is no way that infected fleas from all over the country? could create this massive infection in such a sort time. It was a cull.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 5:20 am » by 99socks

Toxic32 wrote:The major Bubonic plague that swept through Europe and killed 25 million people was supposed to be carried by fleas. I have study this infection in depth. The speed that this infection spread through Europe is not conducive with the Rat carrier as the reason for infection.

You are half right...

You are correct in that the bubonic plague isn't carried by the rats that were supposedly involved; however, research has proven that what happened during the Middle Ages was a viral HEMORRHAGE fever, NOT the Bubonic plague.

The problem is, everyone's called it the "Bubonic plague" for so long, no one can seem to get rid of the name.

bubonic-plague-t85656.html

Best book on it so far is this: http://www.amazon.com/Return-Black-Deat ... ath+duncan

I can also find a shorter academic article by the same authors: http://pmj.bmj.com/content/81/955/315.full

If you do a Google search for "black death hemorrhage plague" you'll find a lot of other research.

The short and sweet answer is, this hemorrhage plague is similar RNA-wise to HIV and Ebola.

Conveniently, there is a higher immunity to HIV and Ebola in Caucasians by virtue that after a few hundred years of coming and going, nearly every European without the magic genes got killed off.

They call it "natural selection."

But today, it's just biological warfare.

Writer

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 5:45 am » by Fr33d0m

Snow Fleas

[snow flea]

What, snow has fleas? Where? Most of us have never noticed snow fleas, unique little creatures that are really very common, and right under our noses. Here's how to find them.

On a warm, sunny winter day, take a look at the base of a tree where the snow may have melted down to expose some leaves, or where the snow is shallow or hollowed out just a bit. There you'll find a sprinkling of what looks like "pepper" or "ashes" on the surface of the snow. Each speck you see is a snow flea. Once you find them, watch closely and see what they're up to.

Snow fleas are actually tiny insects which come out on warm, sunny days to eat decayed plant material or sap oozing from the tree. They hop around acting like fleas and that's where they get their name, snow "fleas." They're not fleas though, but actually an arthropod called Collembola (kol-LEM-bo-la) or commonly called springtails which measure about 1/8 inch (2mm) long. They have a very unique catapult system to get around. Two "tails" on their back end are tucked up underneath their belly, held in place by tiny "hooks." When the springtail wants to move, they just release the spring-loaded "tails," called furcula, which hit the snow and send them flying into the air. Since snow fleas can't conrol their flight or direction, they frequently land in the same spot or only a few inches away.

These are not just winter critters. You can find them any time of year in the forest living in the leaf litter stuck to the underside of leaves or on the surface of the soil, chomping on bits of rotting vegetation. They also live on the surface of ponds. You'd have to look very closely to see them here because they blend in well and are so tiny.

Next time you're playing in the snow outside, or just going for a stroll, take a look and see if you can spy these incredible spring-loaded springtails, commonly called "snow fleas."