Fleet of starships captured from flash earth

PostTue Feb 10, 2009 4:36 am » by Ragfolder

This image was captured from a NASA satellite on Flash Earth last week. The location appears to be about 1200 miles off coast of Argentina. Fascinating!

Just for comparison, the 1952 Washington, DC flap with similar objects:

http://1111webdesign.com/flyby52.html

:flop:

Initiate

PostTue Feb 10, 2009 5:59 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

looks to me like a fleet of ships on the ocean through an infra red camera as seen from orbit
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 10, 2009 6:11 am » by Dirtyrabbit

7hidden7agenda7 wrote:looks to me like a fleet of ships on the ocean through an infra red camera as seen from orbit

im gunna have to agree with this..
but who knows eh?

is there a link to this flash site from nasa?

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 10, 2009 6:52 am » by Dirtyrabbit

The location appears to be about 1200 miles off coast of Argentina.

I did a google map of 49° 39' 8" S 24° 58' 40' W

I didnt get Argentina

did I do something wrong here?

PostTue Feb 10, 2009 7:47 am » by 7theseer

cool,
but r we sure they're a fleet of ships ?
looks like it could be anything.
MISSILES, maybe ? but then u have
to ask, " well, what r they shootin' at ?! "

Initiate

PostTue Feb 10, 2009 8:03 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

7theseer wrote:cool,

I think you're getting ahead of yourself.
And yes, I'm 350% sure these are ships on water.
The water infront of the ships is warmer at the top, since it was warmed by the sun. Since the sunlight doesn't penetrate very deep, the water a few meters deep is colder than the water on the surface. As the ships move, they disturb the water and the colder water gets mixed into the surface water. Which is why the wake of each ship is a darker shade. (Based on the assumption that it's an infra red camera)

PostTue Feb 10, 2009 8:52 am » by Ragfolder

looks to me like a fleet of ships on the ocean through an infra red camera as seen from orbit

If you look towards the top center of the pic, the ripples extend out over the land mass. Also, you can see the 'wakes' or disturbances are visible for well over 2,000 miles behind the four or five objects nearest the landmass (indicative of rapid movement).

m gunna have to agree with this..
but who knows eh?

is there a link to this flash site from nasa?

Go to flashearth.com and click anywhere on the map then choose NASA from the pulldown menu on the left. http://www.flashearth.com/

I did a google map of 49° 39' 8" S 24° 58' 40' W

I didnt get Argentina

did I do something wrong here?

Probably my mistake on formatting the coordinates correctly. The objects' substantial physical influence on the cloud cover does not seem consistent with anything normal, regardless of the location IMO. Further scrutiny is not only welcomed, but also encouraged!

cool,

:nwo: Missiles is a problematic long shot. However, I think we can safely rule out weather balloons, chinese lanterns, flares, holograms, and swamp gas. :twisted:

I've had two close encounters (one with a friend) and many sightings with and without witnesses. The latest was two small fighter type craft shaped similar to the 'bat signal' which were accompanied by a bright meandering orb as they flew directly over my backyard low and slow Jan. 22 around midnight.

If you want to have an encounter to erase your doubt, just go outside and broadcast your intentions to the skies. If your intent is genuine and you are without fear they WILL COME. That's how I did it.... took about 30 minutes for a response... no joke.

Thanks for the feedback everyone and I hope we can continue our dialogue!

Initiate

PostTue Feb 10, 2009 9:01 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

ragfolder wrote: The objects' substantial physical influence on the cloud cover does not seem consistent with anything normal, regardless of the location IMO.

The "substantial physical influence" you are seeing isn't cloud cover, it's water. :bang;

Writer

PostTue Feb 10, 2009 10:39 am » by Humtone

7hidden7agenda7 wrote:
ragfolder wrote: The objects' substantial physical influence on the cloud cover does not seem consistent with anything normal, regardless of the location IMO.

The "substantial physical influence" you are seeing isn't cloud cover, it's water. :bang;

I don't know what water wake you are talking about. Last time I checked, it appeared blue from space, and those look like cloud wakes to me. Unless some new ocean vessel can travel thousands of feet in the air. I have google earth and have seen ocean going vessels from space photos on there. Sorry, but they don't like that and water wakes are not that apparent. Also, infrared photos don't use blue, white and grey hues together. It is good to question reality, but let's start with real possiblities and science. Whatever is there, it is in the clouds, not on the surface.

But, I have little to work with here and cannot say this is real either as the photos of that area have been updated already. Too bad.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 10, 2009 10:10 pm » by Towelie

Thats a pretty bad pic to make any assumptions about, it could be loadsa different things. If i had to pick outta UFOs or boats, id go with boats.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Next