Fleet of UFO's in Australia

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 2:56 pm » by Phoenix rising

Published on 10 Dec 2012
Wave after wave of objects - Camera set on wrong settings, just uploaded clearest fooatge.
Objects invisible to naked eye - recorded with a infrared filter.
Sighting lasted for over 8 minutes.

Is this the real reason the elite are running to the bunkers, could it be these are the good guys up there and maybe the elite know they will be rounded up

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 3:16 pm » by Toxic32

I like it. Good find. Any updates on what this thing was? The jerky flight movements I think must be down to the frame rate of the camera. But it should be possible to workout how fast this was moving if we new frame rate and rough idea of how high and close this object was to the spaceship. Any ideas?
Welcome back Slith...Nuff Said.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 4:28 pm » by Phoenix rising

Toxic32 wrote:I like it. Good find. Any updates on what this thing was? The jerky flight movements I think must be down to the frame rate of the camera. But it should be possible to workout how fast this was moving if we new frame rate and rough idea of how high and close this object was to the spaceship. Any ideas?

Thats the only data i pulled from you tube, seems you are focusing on one thing here Toxic, the fast moving object when in fact all the objects are ufos, some going faster than others and moving independently of each other :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 4:55 pm » by *WillEase*

Consider this...
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lou20764/videos

You'll notice all his videos are of 'UFOs'...put another way... :bullshit:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 7:28 pm » by Phoenix rising

WillEase666 wrote:Consider this...

I'm not making a judgement on someone just because all his vids are of the same nature but i will look into some more his stuff and make a judgement on that, i don't think its stars because these seem to move independently of each other, what's you're guess on what he is filming

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 8:37 pm » by *WillEase*

Phoenix rising wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:Consider this...

I'm not making a judgement on someone just because all his vids are of the same nature but i will look into some more his stuff and make a judgement on that, i don't think its stars because these seem to move independently of each other, what's you're guess on what he is filming

Here's the thing...
When someone has a Youtube page with over 200 videos of 'UFOs' that they alone were fortunate enough to video cries out fake. Are we to believe this schmuck has some sort of exclusive?
No, my guess is all his videos are monetized which is why so many fake ufo videos are posted.
People want to believe...but how often does your average Joe see a ufo...much less video tape one?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Writer

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 9:21 pm » by kandiseungerripper

Here's a simple explanation which I think explains a lot of videos on fleets of ufo's. Could it be a flock of birds? They move the same, some independantly of one another but all moving in the same direction. Seems to be the case.

Writer

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 10:04 pm » by kandiseungerripper

bump :alien:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 11:14 pm » by Phoenix rising

kandiseungerripper wrote:Here's a simple explanation which I think explains a lot of videos on fleets of ufo's. Could it be a flock of birds? They move the same, some independantly of one another but all moving in the same direction. Seems to be the case.

I guess in some cases but this was supposed to be day time capture, I'm sure he would have noticed a large flock of birds, who knows, would infrared pick up birds flying so high, I'm no expert who know

Writer

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 1:08 am » by kandiseungerripper

I think it would depend on how high they were flying. If the birds were small and hundreds of feet in the air I think they would be difficult to see with the naked eye.