Hundreds of White Orbs fly over California

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 5:53 pm » by Savwafair2012

Mass Sight over Carmichael CA near Sacramento CA. This took place over my home around 7pm.
I watched this for about 15 minutes. After the first 8 I couldn't see them with my eyes only could get them on film.
I had to speed up the video for Youtube time fram of 10 Minutes. If you with the Media and would like a full unedited copy please e-mail me I'm more then happy to give one out.

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 6:01 pm » by Tuor10

Nice one.
That is what I'm talking about Sav.
:flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 6:07 pm » by Funnyman46

Yeah, I'm gonna have to say balloons. In the cluster of three you can plainly see ribbons or strings hanging from them. Thanks Sav
Sometimes, simple is better

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 6:08 pm » by Truthdefender

I think fleet videos are the best evidence. However, in the groupings of these 'orbs' it appears as though you can see the strings of each one all wrapped up into one.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 6:48 pm » by Cognoscenti

Balloons can't move together in goups in perfect unison ,while other groups of objects in the same vicinity hold their positions. This is possibly the best evidence without physical evidence as there has been since Phoenix lights of 1997. Hopefully other witnesses have caught the event on video and will post their videos on the net.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 6:55 pm » by Ufosarus

would love to say ufos but thems balloons.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 7:02 pm » by Funnyman46

cognoscenti wrote:Balloons can't move together in goups in perfect unison ,while other groups of objects in the same vicinity hold their positions. This is possibly the best evidence without physical evidence as there has been since Phoenix lights of 1997. Hopefully other witnesses have caught the event on video and will post their videos on the net.

I understand what you're saying but keep in mind that wind currents vary the higher you go. This can make some objects appear to be moving east while others do not. Now if the three objects flew apart and then came back together, that would be a different story all together.
Just saying...
Sometimes, simple is better

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 7:05 pm » by Tuor10

cognoscenti wrote:Balloons can't move together in goups in perfect unison ,while other groups of objects in the same vicinity hold their positions. This is possibly the best evidence without physical evidence as there has been since Phoenix lights of 1997. Hopefully other witnesses have caught the event on video and will post their videos on the net.

They also looked like they were manoeuvring.
The footage looked almost identical to the sightings over Mexico City
Could be Balloons though.
Last edited by Tuor10 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 7:07 pm » by One-23

WTF :headscratch:
Read on ... http://www.longwood.edu/cleanva/balloonlaws.htm
Legislation regulating the release of balloons

Mass release of balloons is illegal in several states and cities, including Virginia. Jurisdictions that have laws in effect dealing with balloon releases include:

Connecticut, Florida, Tennessee, New York, Texas, California and Virginia.
Cities of Ocean City, Maryland; Louisville; Huntsville, Ala.; San Francisco; and Baltimore.
Legislation is pending in other states including Massachusetts, Maryland, and New York.

Below are some of the balloon-related laws. (If you can provide information on other laws, please contact Clean Virginia Waterways at cleanva@longwood.edu.) Click here to go to "Balloons as Litter" web page.

CONNECTICUT, USA
Release of lighter-than-air balloons restricted. Penalty Title 26> Chapter 490 > § 26-25c
a) No person, nonprofit organization, firm or corporation, including the state and its political subdivisions, shall knowingly release, organize the release of or intentionally cause to be released into the atmosphere within a twenty-four-hour period ten or more helium or other lighter-than-air gas balloons in the state.
(b) Any violation of subsection (a) of this section shall be an infraction.

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 7:10 pm » by The57ironman

invasion from the mylar reticula federation........'bout time

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..