Flight and Free Energy

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 9:26 pm » by Oldsoul

newearthman wrote:Do you have a website or anything that contains all your information Oldsoul? Please do not die any time soon...We need more elder leaders like yourself!

Ps: I like your explanation for the stone spheres. They are found all over the world....like China .

sorry earthman, I don't have a website and I think its a little too late for me to attempt one. Its up to the people like you who will be on the new earth to do this:) So we should discuss it while I can. I will try to get on your site again:)

Initiate

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 10:20 pm » by Acee22

hi they used insect shell to fly that saw video of that seams unreal but simple best ideas are ie: the match anyways could you post web link to that sorry to pry but why is that you don`t have long thank you interesting stuff good post :pray: :robot:

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 11:31 pm » by Oldsoul

acee22 wrote:hi they used insect shell to fly that saw video of that seams unreal but simple best ideas are ie: the match anyways could you post web link to that sorry to pry but why is that you don`t have long thank you interesting stuff good post :pray: :robot:

I had some real difficulties with this particular vid...and it 'ran out of room' *grin* so I made sure to put their names in the middle of it...and then again at the end. Heres Viktors link:

http://www.alchemyweb.com/insight.htm

Adam McLean

http://www.coralcastlecode.com/insight.htm

Ed Leedskalnin and Jon DePew

http://www.rexresearch.com/grebenn/grebenn.htm

Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov

Initiate

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 11:06 pm » by Dtnelis

hey oldsoul very interesting stuff here!

also 2 of those links are dead :(

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 11:45 pm » by Newearthman

I found your video, Oldsoul, was hard to watch because the words were hard to see and read plus the words scroll too fast for me to read and understand. Some soft music might help too! I still don't understand the basic princables behind the energy methodes you briefly described.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 2:00 am » by Dtnelis

newearthman wrote:I found your video, Oldsoul, was hard to watch because the words were hard to see and read plus the words scroll too fast for me to read and understand. Some soft music might help too! I still don't understand the basic princables behind the energy methodes you briefly described.

x2 a free website or something would be better to post that information and all the pictures you have in the video would be great. or zip them and ill publish them on ur behalf

Initiate

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 2:03 am » by Mumin

Oldsoul, you messed me up.
I will elaborate later.
(i need some sleep first)

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 2:54 am » by Oldsoul

dtnelis wrote:hey oldsoul very interesting stuff here!

also 2 of those links are dead :(

you're kidding! I just pulled them up so that I could copy paste the link here! and on the vid! which two?
You know I had the darnest time pulling up some links from Heinousone...I would get redirected or sent an error message! is that what is happening to you too?

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 3:14 am » by Oldsoul

mumin wrote:Oldsoul, you messed me up.
I will elaborate later.
(i need some sleep first)

well, I'll have to wait and hear it then:) sweet dreams

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 3:15 am » by Oldsoul

newearthman wrote:I found your video, Oldsoul, was hard to watch because the words were hard to see and read plus the words scroll too fast for me to read and understand. Some soft music might help too! I still don't understand the basic princables behind the energy methodes you briefly described.

I'll see if I can do a better job explaining it

PreviousNext