Flight and Free Energy

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 3:16 am » by Oldsoul

dtnelis wrote:
newearthman wrote:I found your video, Oldsoul, was hard to watch because the words were hard to see and read plus the words scroll too fast for me to read and understand. Some soft music might help too! I still don't understand the basic princables behind the energy methodes you briefly described.

x2 a free website or something would be better to post that information and all the pictures you have in the video would be great. or zip them and ill publish them on ur behalf

sounds like a plan, I'll see what I can work up for you guys this week.
My scanner went down, so I'll see about getting it fixed.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 3:30 am » by Newearthman

Let me see if I'm getting this...Sound waves at certain high frequencies and magnatudes can vibrate or resonate with the material you are working with. For instance if it was copper you would tune into the right "musical note" and turn the copper into a liquid without using heat or tunning into a block of sandstone and causing it to lose the effects of gravity? I'm familiar with the Hutchinson Effect and the Searl Effect. Basically at high voltages (millions of volts) 3 tesla coils that are properally, "Tuned in" so as not to spark, can levitate and make objects dissapear. This methode apparentlly creates cancelling magnetic fields that produce scalar energy.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 3:52 am » by Absolute

Oldsoul, putting this down on a blog would be the best. I'm very interested in free energy... i currently in the field of green energy and green building science, find school very boring because I get to learn about 13% efficient solar panels when I know beyond doubt that behind closed doors there is way better technology that could help us make this world better. I'm also very big into industrial hemp and hemps potential to replace all the toxic hydrocarbon around us with organic biodegradable hemp products.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 4:08 am » by Newearthman

absolute wrote:Oldsoul, putting this down on a blog would be the best. I'm very interested in free energy... i currently in the field of green energy and green building science, find school very boring because I get to learn about 13% efficient solar panels when I know beyond doubt that behind closed doors there is way better technology that could help us make this world better. I'm also very big into industrial hemp and hemps potential to replace all the toxic hydrocarbon around us with organic biodegradable hemp products.

Do you live in Canada? If so maybe we could team up and blow the lid off this whole thing!
This is my website I just got this week so theres not much on it yet. I want to get into alternate forms of energy
www.naturalchoiceenergy.com
I'm taking resumes!

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 4:35 am » by Oldsoul

very cool I'm glad you two will hook up:)
I'm writing this all out again for you...so I'll keep this thread and post it here.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 4:58 am » by Absolute

newearthman, I am from Canada lol drop me a PM with some of your thoughts.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 1:53 pm » by Mumin

oldsoul wrote:
mumin wrote:Oldsoul, you messed me up.
I will elaborate later.
(i need some sleep first)

well, I'll have to wait and hear it then:) sweet dreams

I was reading the insect guy's story on flight and there were just too many little details that added up that I knew from before; he couldn't have just come up with all of that. So it got me interested in his cavity effect. I studied his personal experiments and took the principle to the next level: I used fractals. I took a material of which I know its microscopic structure, the way its microcavities are organized, then keeping that same structure, I built small arrays and from those small arrays, a large one, always keeping the same initial structure, just like a fractal or a crystal.
Man... This is when things got spooky. The effects he described are very real. And just like he said, it takes at least 10 minutes for the cavity effect to build up.
As of now, i will try to find out if I can measure and document the FELT effects in a more objective way.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 4:13 pm » by Oldsoul

mumin wrote:
oldsoul wrote:
mumin wrote:Oldsoul, you messed me up.
I will elaborate later.
(i need some sleep first)

well, I'll have to wait and hear it then:) sweet dreams

I was reading the insect guy's story on flight and there were just too many little details that added up that I knew from before; he couldn't have just come up with all of that. So it got me interested in his cavity effect. I studied his personal experiments and took the principle to the next level: I used fractals. I took a material of which I know its microscopic structure, the way its microcavities are organized, then keeping that same structure, I built small arrays and from those small arrays, a large one, always keeping the same initial structure, just like a fractal or a crystal.
Man... This is when things got spooky. The effects he described are very real. And just like he said, it takes at least 10 minutes for the cavity effect to build up.
As of now, i will try to find out if I can measure and document the FELT effects in a more objective way.

Its pretty incredible isn't it? So you used a microscopic form of material? You know I've seen 'artist' with the microscopic carving...so I know it can be done...but I didn't have the materials to work on that level.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 4:14 pm » by Oldsoul

mumin
What kind of material did you use?

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 4:18 pm » by Oldsoul

there have been alot of interesting studies on 'pyramid' power done in Russia.
One is the guy who was building them out of wood not metal...and then 'spinning' them. Once, I think it was the 70's...the Great Central Sun, as they say 'blinked' and stopped out put for a few hours or a day...I can't remember. This was noticed that the measurable output from the stationary pyramids stopped. And the circle of energy around them started to dissapate. The only one still functioning were the spinning ones made of wood. Their output and 'circle of power around them' remained.

PreviousNext