Flight and Free Energy

Initiate

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 4:21 pm » by Mumin

oldsoul wrote:mumin
What kind of material did you use?

bamboo! it is perfect for this. Dried out cells form micro-cavities, then there's clusters of cells, then there's the visible sections that form larger cavities, and so on.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 4:29 pm » by Oldsoul

very cool:)
I used a soft moldable plastic I had on hand from crafts.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 7:42 pm » by Newearthman

I just found this site I think you mentioned
http://keelynet.com/ Image
"This is the true joy in life: To being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one. To being a force of nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy.

I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the whole community and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die. For the harder I work, the more I live.

I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got a hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations." ~ George Bernard Shaw ~

Looks good but good grief...so much information to go through. I will start with a single sentance and go from there lol.
I also googled "Geometry energy" and found too many links to know where to start or what to trust.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 2:22 am » by Newearthman

:oops: My stubburn butt just watch your video "Flight and Free Energy" and I understand and would like to investigate further. Can you post all the website links and material to reasearch because it's too hard to find the good stuff with google! At the end you say don't follow Metron. Can you elaborate because this is what I'm talking about finding the truth amongs all the false information.

Previous