Flight and Free Energy

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 3:53 am » by Oldsoul

My appologies for the speed and the color. I was having technical difficulties with the program movie maker:)
And this erased on me at least 12 times, and I was quite frankly overtired and said to heck with it and posted it! I figured one of you young kids that knows so much more could do a better vid, and that if I put as much information as I could into a short it would lead you correctly down the path.
Of course at the time, over tired, I did ramble, and I'm sorry for that too:)
So I thought we could discuss it, and that might clear up some of the confusion for you, and I will explain as much as I can remember. That way you would have the keys you need to create a better future for yourselves. I'm due to leave soon, and I felt it was important to get it to you and post it quickly before I die.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 4:08 am » by Oldsoul

The sad thing is, is that the snake families put up SO MUCH disinformation, and it goes, as far as I can tell, back to the 1st century bc.
I know there are alot that still disbelieve that another race, let alone a group of races, could have done this to us, but it is the truth.
And this is why there is such a discrepency in the 'old legends' of people flying or levitating, or 'magic' and the tales that man was never powerful, or that man is bad. Man is not bad, what you see in the Human species right now was the brain being tampered with.

This system translates all the way down, via the spiral, to every level. And the thing that most miss is the simplicity. We are taught here, by the snake family influence, that creating energy and generators is hard. And so they teach you circuit designs that are difficult. To confuse.

Art Bell did an interview, I found it on his 'archived' section...with David Wilcox. And I was surprised when he mentioned that they knew that U238 (bomb material) could be cooked up in the kitchen. I thought only the alchemist knew that. And then he mentioned that the scientist had done it with sound. Ever heard of the news that said they found they could set seawater on fire with sound? These things are true, and they said on the interview that the reason this was not disclosed to the public was for safety reasons ...terrorists and so forth.
There was also another couple of scientists that discovered a platonic created Light and generated power.
These scientists were killed. One, I can't remember his name...was only 33 years old. They tracked him down at his mothers house, caught him in the backyard and BLUDGEONED him to death. I don't know if you've ever seen anyone done that way, but this is a very violent and savage way to die. Shooting them would have been 'kind' you see, and they wanted it clear that if anyone talked about these things, they would be killed.
those days are close to being over. I mean to push them over the edge by telling you everything I can remember from twenty years ago. I hope that some of you will try these things on your own.

NEVER go by the 'education systems' text books. They have all been tampered with.
Go to Keely's works and you will find the same DIAL in a different form and you will find the Atom is a different structure than given to you today. In researching pictures to demostrate with, I found not one of them correct, even today. You will have to 'rediscover' them on your own.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 4:15 am » by Newearthman

Hello Old Soul! We have never talked and I have never read your threads... :oops:
Can you give me a brief summery of your general theories so I can catch up with you?

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 4:20 am » by Oldsoul

newearthman wrote:Hello Old Soul! We have never talked and I have never read your threads...
Can you give me a brief summery of your general theories so I can catch up with you?

The theory isn't really a theory. It was correctly proven many times over the centuries. And the simplisity is that there is ONE energy source. It is concious and aware. It divided into a Male and Female energy ...which are the terms still used in electric plugs btw. One is North, and a Positive Current. The other is South(magnetic application)and a Negative force. One pushes, one Pulls. One is Hot, the other is Cold. And this all follows the Alchemy list to the nineth degree..it is 'spot on' so to speak

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 4:22 am » by Oldsoul

Stone was used because of its crystalline properties, which allowed it to absorb the current of Microwave given off by the Sun.
Just like in a Magnetron used by Microwaves, you only had to make a 'groove' in the stone to get the wave to circle it like a copper coil does with electricity. And then you step down the power to what ever you are working with.
The Dial gave you a choice of what power source to work with.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 4:38 am » by Oldsoul

does anyone care to discuss this? Or is it too late on your side, its nearly 11pm for me:)

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 4:56 am » by Anuki

Great vid

:flop: :flop: :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 5:00 am » by Oldsoul

anuki wrote:Great vid

:flop: :flop: :flop:

as a question for myself, did you find it understandable? I am wndering if I should do one on just the Dial itself? I should find my Keely books and copy the photographs so that they can be easily seen to match....but I couldn't find them at the time.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 5:02 am » by Oldsoul

I find zinc iron and magnrtics work very well to capture and translate into electric power

Next