Fluoride to be added to uk waters.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 26, 2009 9:47 pm » by Towelie

No im not wrong i sat here watched and listened to the news, it clearly said on it that the people asked for it to be added, as i was sitting thinking basicaly the same thing you probably would, what a bunch of f*****g idiots for asking for it. They may of said different on sky news but i know what i heard.

Im not saying its a good thing at all, im just saying that on the news i watched they claimed the people asked for it.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 26, 2009 9:52 pm » by Drjones

towelie wrote:No im not wrong i sat here watched and listened to the news, it clearly said on it that the people asked for it to be added, as i was sitting thinking basicaly the same thing you probably would, what a bunch of f*****g idiots for asking for it. They may of said different on sky news but i know what i heard.

Ok m8,cool,i'm all fired up about this...so it seems Sky news says one thing,BBC another...does that even matter when you do the research on Fluoride...WHO THE HELL IN THEIR RIGHT MIND is going to WANT that stuff in their water dammit.
Rat poison,nerve gas ingredient...like we dont have enough stuff to deal with on a daily basis...THIS IS POPULATION reduction AND medicating the population especially the kids to become subservient..It also ties in nicely dont you think with the current financial crisis and how they are and have admitted to in the UK planning to quell any civil unrest in the coming months...things are soo bad.I should'nt be calling you a jackass so i apologise...
I just can't quite believe how insane some of my fellow humanity are... :help:

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 26, 2009 10:06 pm » by Towelie

:D np, if i was the type to take offence id of been gone long by now :lol: .
What i was thinking of when i saw the news, is how many people wouldve seen that and thought "ooh thats not a bad idea, maybe we should do it too" as theres still a lot of clueless people around, that think fluorides a good thing.
Have you tried to tell people what it realy is? they look at you like your nuts lol.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 26, 2009 10:10 pm » by Theshee

:censored: :censored: They won't tell people about the dangers for the obvious reasons. And I don't believe that many people agreed to it, so they have probably lied about it to justify what they are doing (not you towlie, the people they are saying voted for it!) :bang; As Ive said before its already added to my water, I'm still protesting about it but getting sent from department to department, basically they couldn't give a :censored: and I'm getting know where fast. People just don't give a toss anymore, they need a bit of fire in their belly.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 26, 2009 10:11 pm » by Crunchy

hmmm check the comments section expand link
you have to repeatedly click it to get more comments
how convienent ..... :hell:
so they bury most of the comments knowing most people will think 1 click will show all comments ... a conspiracy ? not at all it is sky news after all so we all know they arrange their pages like this on purpose

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 26, 2009 10:54 pm » by Drjones

OK Folks just so you know i am going to send the PM,yes,THE PM Gordon Brown who none of us voted for all the documentation i can on Fluoride....How's that :?:
[b] (Recorded special delivery)
:lol:

http://www.number10.gov.uk/footer/contact-us

Yes i really am,who knows,he probably won't even read it but damn i gotta try something...
We must'nt have that hoplesness that seems to affect alot of us... :ohno: [/b]

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 26, 2009 11:21 pm » by Drjones

Here's my letter,it's going to be sent tommorrow Royal Mail special delivery. :flop:
Let's see what happens... :oops:

26 February 2009

Mr Gordon Brown
10 Downing Street,
London,
SW1A 2AA

Dear Mr Brown,

I am writing to you with regards to the recent decision by the government to FLUORIDATE the city of Southampton and other areas generally around the country too.

It seems that the plan to fluoridate our water supplies is to be expanded throughout
the entire UK given enough time.

I must oppose such actions which I believe are ludicrous.

I have enclosed some documents for you to read and by doing so I’m sure you will see why.

I myself think that decisions being made in this country of late are not being made very democratically and that we are increasingly having less freedom TO CHOOSE. Which is what a democratic society is all about for me and many others.

With regards to fluoride I think it would have been best by the government to have drinks manufacturers make fluoridated water in bottles,that way those who believe that fluoride is going to do them some good can buy it and those like myself who believe that it is of no good whatsoever cannot.

I would very much appreciate a personal reply from yourself on this matter explaining the basis on the governments decision as there is AT BEST might I add minimal evidence that DRINKING fluoride actually benefits teeth.I find it hard to type that without laughing.

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Drjones(Obviously i did not put that).. :lol:

Initiate

PostFri Feb 27, 2009 12:35 am » by Crunchy

here is a list of counties that fluridate the water ... you notice the south east is not listed ?
its where all the rich live ... how convienent .... i live in east sussex so my county is clear for now
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7228586.stm

Initiate

PostFri Feb 27, 2009 2:12 am » by Iwgmac8

Looks like business as usual with the authorities completely ignoring public opinion and doing what they damn well want. I'm not sure about the situation in Scotland but it has come up for vote in the Scottish Parliament over the last few years only to be voted down.

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/ad ... 2363091.jp
http://news.scotsman.com/addingfluoride ... 2581431.jp
I don't seem to be able to find anything more recent in regards to the situation in Scotland just yet but I will keep looking. Maybe looking in the wrong place. The Edinburgh councils seem to be pushing for it quite hard though ,with the usual benefits to health drivel that keeps getting trundled out. http://www.nhslothian.scot.nhs.uk/commu ... 7/p5.1.pdf
Why not teell people about the downside as well instead of painting the rosy picture that they always do . http://www.thehealthierlife.co.uk/natur ... 00334.html

The EU classes hexofluorsisilic acid as a corrosive.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexafluorosilicic_acid
How in the name of hell can a corrosive be good for teeth.? :(
Time for people to get down to their MP's surgery or their MSP's surgery armed with some good sound documented facts as to why this has got to be one of the most hair brained schemes they have come up with to date.
The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing

Socrates

Initiate

PostFri Feb 27, 2009 5:54 am » by Crunchy

and it cant be filtered out even with the best water filters
oh how our leaders love us :bang;

PreviousNext