Fluoride to be added to uk waters.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 05, 2009 4:59 pm » by Drjones

Found this..........

Posted by: anon24256
I drink distilled water, have been for 3 years. Arthritis & delicate stomach issues have stopped. I am not putting arsenic & chemicals the water company add to "clean" tap water into my body. I will never drink tap again. Distilled is what God gave us originally, when rain was safe to save in barrels & drink...ask your grandparents what they drank years ago...

Posted by: anon16400
Distilled water is by far the best choice if you have concerns about the unreliability of bottled waters or contamination of tap water. The trace nutrients can easily be replaced by by dietary means. (That's what i was thinking) :headscratch:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 05, 2009 5:17 pm » by Drjones

Hey,i'm ordering this too.. :flop:

Yes i'm rich,i should be one of the "elite" :lol:

http://www.uk-water-filters.co.uk/showe ... lters.html

I might buy this one instead cos you never have to change the filter,it has a lifetime guarantee :flop:

http://www.ionshowerhead.com/index_2.html

Initiate

PostThu Mar 05, 2009 8:07 pm » by Alexrubic

I'm sorry but it is becoming apparent to me that most people here would NOT recognise 'facts' or 'truths' if they jumped out at them wearing gaudy neon signs and singing 'facts and truths are here again'!

I see a lot of quotations from spokespeople paid for by water filtration companies saying there 'is no scientific basis for the belief that the minerals in water are absorbed and used by the human body' but if that is the case then, as I observed earlier, this whole thread is pointless because the fluoride, likewise, would not be absorbed by the human body.

I mean we are talking about a fluoride (as sodium fluorosilicate [Na2SiF6], also known as sodium silicofluoride, a by-product of fertiliser manufacture) addition rate of 0.6 to 1.1 mg per litre (or <= 1.1 ppm), which IS an inorganic mineral salt and would not be absorbed from the drinking water any more than any other water-borne inorganic mineral - if these 'quotes' are to be believed/taken at face value!

Let's look at some real, unbiased science (with no commercial conflicts of interest) from the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Vol. 75, No. 1, 65-71, January 2002. This is from a paper titled Meal effect on magnesium bioavailability from mineral water in healthy women by Magalie Sabatier et al, who conclude:

In healthy young women, {approx}50% of the magnesium from magnesium-rich mineral water was absorbed when consumed alone. Magnesium bioavailability from mineral water is enhanced when the water is consumed with a meal, perhaps because of a slower gastrointestinal transit time, the presence of digestion products from the meal, or both. Regular consumption of magnesium-rich mineral water could make a valuable contribution to magnesium requirements.

Therefore to say there is 'no scientific basis' for the belief that the minerals in drinking water can be, or are, significantly absorbed by the human body is purely and simply misinformation of the worst order.

There is also plenty of scientific literature that shows that ingestion of distilled water causes a 2-fold increase in blood pressure! Since blood pressure is, in part controlled by electrolyte minerals in the body, I think this is a good indication that distilled water does not have a beneficial or even neutral effect on whole body mineral balance!

Do I think you are all ready for disclosure - on any topic? No!
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 05, 2009 8:13 pm » by Drjones

Disclosure :?:
What are you talking about m8,get off your high horse for a bit. :oops:
Thanks for the advice and just so you know having read what you said and other documents i will not be buying a distilling machine just quite yet...I still think that drinking the distilled water IF YOU ADD something to it like we talked about that this must be healthier for your body than ordinary tap water. :!:

I've said it before and i'll say it again,whilst i value your posts greatly Alex you really do come across as a "bit of a know it all" most of the time,that sort of bugs me,but we are who we are i suppose and who am i to tell you who to be or how to act but that's just how I feel... :oops:
Nothin personal...

Initiate

PostThu Mar 05, 2009 8:20 pm » by Alexrubic

drjones wrote:Disclosure :?:
What are you talking about m8,get off your high horse for a bit. :oops:
Thanks for the advice and just so you know having read what you said and other documents i will not be buying a distilling machine just quite yet...I still think that drinking the distilled water IF YOU ADD something to it like we talked about that this must be healthier for your body than ordinary tap water. :!:

Yes, disclosure - on any topic! If you* cannot recognise fallacy from fact, truth from fiction, information from disinformation/misinformation or search proper scientific journals for unbiased evidence and data, how can you possibly be in a position to accept disclosure? Anyone could tell you anything and, if it fits in with your pre-conceived idea of what disclosure should be, you'd fall for it hook, line and sinker!

*THIS IS A GENERAL 'YOU', NOT ANYONE IN PARTICULAR! IF THE CAP FITS....THEN WEAR IT!
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 05, 2009 8:26 pm » by Drjones

Alex you sort of proved my point there about you trying to be "A bit of a know it all"... :oops:
WHO THE F :censored: K made you the master of the universe m8,that you decide for US ALL what is FACT and what IS FICTION....that WE are not ready for disclosure as you put it.. :lol: Hold on a second till i piss myself laughing your highness :evil:
We are all entitled to make up our own damn mind not for you to constantly on every post hammer home/reiterrate how this IS whats going on and this is not,you do that alot you muppet.. :lol: :oops:
Whether intentionally,i hope not,or not i believe you are most of the time on this site misinforming people,yip :shock: ...the jury is out on you m8 and i will be watching your posts closely from now on :think:

Initiate

PostThu Mar 05, 2009 9:06 pm » by Alexrubic

No worries on that score. This is the last time I will be posting in any thread on this site. Time to shake the dust off my feet!

WOULD SOME KIND MOD/ADMIN PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT? THANKS!

Initiate

PostThu Mar 05, 2009 9:29 pm » by Theshee

Well.. have to say that I have NEVER known of distilled water curing arthritis before :headscratch: have to say THAT is bollocks and makes me so angry when I read statements like this, comments like that are usually given on dodgy websites trying to sell you something - false claims and quack cures come to mind :top:

I thought the only way to get rid of fluoride in the water was the Reverse Osmosis Water Filters????? Am I wrong (again lol)??

Distilled water :think: being a therapist I wouldn't recommend it long term at all, you have to remember that any company selling you anything will sell it no matter what, they do fabricate the truth for a sale. Distilled water is great in the short term but not long term. I get where your coming from Drjones, no one wants to be putting fluoride into their system so THAT choice is your and yours alone :flop: Hopefully the rest of the country will NOT get the fluoride added to the water, but to be honest I'm coming up against a brick wall trying to get answers of why it is added to my water and I'm getting know where fast!!!! People have to make a big enough noise about this, the general population need told about the dangers of it and until that happens everyone will end up with it, sad but true and it makes me so angry to think they are getting away with it all because of ignorance :evil:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Mar 06, 2009 9:56 am » by Drjones

alexrubic wrote:No worries on that score. This is the last time I will be posting in any thread on this site. Time to shake the dust off my feet!

WOULD SOME KIND MOD/ADMIN PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT? THANKS!

Yes,quick someone delete his account ASAP :lol:
High horse indeed :!:

Alex are you too good for this site,is that what it is :?: :lol:
I could'nt live with myself if i thought i was solely responsible for the demise of the "great" Alexrubic :oops: :lol:

Writer

PostSat Mar 07, 2009 11:47 pm » by Curiousmind

God I do love infighting at sights like these when people should be pulling together and having civilized & intelligent conversations :oops:

I've tried talking people around locally as I have friends who are councilors & mayors etc
but it's the usual trouble. Either people don't want to see the truths in this world or they are just too scared of change hardly anyone takes notice.
I had a youtube site where I uploaded leaked documents about many things regarding mainly britains shady goings on from this to ID cards, to the private laws they are passing without releasing any information to the public & putting gag orders on people involved in them that if they ever speak out about what went on even if they just gave names of those involved they will serve a mandatory 10 years in prison.
It is ludicrous that this can and is happening in a "civilized" country. But unfortunately it does seem like whatever happens it will be too late.
Not that i will stop trying to change people's perceptions , it just seems like it may be too late to stop what is coming

PreviousNext