Flying Saucer Over Macau

Initiate

PostSat Sep 19, 2009 4:10 am » by Pauldamo

oh yeah! it's a flying saucer for sure,it's THE ENTERPRISE.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 19, 2009 4:24 am » by Boondox681

i just said this to sawlt,but i'll double up-low,,i see you brought your A game tonight.nice :flop:
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Initiate

PostSat Sep 19, 2009 4:41 am » by Nervousnjerky

The original image I captured and ran thru the "Gimp 2.6" <(free photo editing software) showed the object traveling north or up in the photo . The filter/edge detecter/Sobel ,defined the edges, and shows the bottom /south or trailing edge of the circular part is not ..semetricle.
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 19, 2009 2:35 pm » by Drjones

psiman wrote:
Captain LowSix wrote:Captain Lame Dilerius Jerk here ... Whats with the impulse drive ... Spotty!... Potty? Clean that mess up! ... I , The Captain have ordered that Warp(ed) drive be commenced and engage on my mark, albeit that nobody wants to, but they will ... Check-off? Power phaser banks. Lemondrop? ... seeing as you are the COBs new communications officer and legal counsel, please dispatch this message in Clingon to Psiman on planet Igotagooglefoe, "[removed], I mean, COB has no intention nor desire to keep people from reading or adding to any thread on disclose tv and there is no conspiracy on the behalf of [removed] to change the course of this site in any way, despite DTV regulation 3i subsection ... forum groups/gangs and oh yeah, add edit ... blood worm is a dish better served coaled you scum troll of a neptunian slime-by poster you !... kapla!!!"

Boondox you simpleton stowaway! Off to the brig with you and your A game. You will be subordinated and court martialed later, if your good, even though you have no rankness yet.

Enson pauldamo, the Enterprise has nacell engines on the SIDES of the saucer section, not the center of the (d)aft of the ship! Report to Lieutenant Seahawk for testing and evaluation of your knowledge regarding ship specs and capabilities... Newbies !

Blacky ! ... break out the blood whine, I'm all done with the branding ... tell nurse Boolean to bring me that hypo-spray ... Drextin and I need some post cleansing,

Drextin ! ... break off a piece of that dilithium crystal for me and give us more power to the engines man !!!

Spock? ... you didn't see anything, okay? Cccaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwbbb!!!!!!!

To go where no nob of the COB has gone before ...
COB ... Clingons for Obligatory Bastardization

Authors note and disclaimer ... "This production has been posted in the light of humour and entertainment and is released in good will to public domain"

And staying on topic, understood nervousnjerky. The aft of the craft does look a little cut off or square. At first thought it might be due to incline but it could be a part of design or something else. Not sure about that. If you have any questions about posting images or videos I will do my best to help you.

:lol:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 19, 2009 2:59 pm » by Drjones

psiman wrote:
Dr Jones wrote:Thanks for the post m8.Well further research is needed obviously to assertain a likely conclusion. (I sound like a scientist)..

You are welcome, sincerely as all even in my rants. Does my findings on page 3 of this thread help you acertain a likely conclusion Jones? Other than the...

Well,i'm still not sure,no-one in their right mind should be unless perhaps they live in that area or visit it,it would be good to visit the location to rule out stuff i think.Shame i live in Scotland...lol
WHAT?..It's not the USS.enterprise?...I much preferred Voyager anyway,watched a double bill episode last night,voyager is by far the coolest trek ship,and hey 'seven of nine'...what more can i say,i was engrossed! :lol:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 19, 2009 8:07 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Well, psiboy..............you must be pretty impressed with yourself, you amused Jonesy............

I never claimed to be a spokesperson for anything..........I just don't like people telling lies about something I hold dear.................and you, my NOT friend............are a fucking Liar............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 1:24 am » by Wolfbane7272

lol i would love it if someone does find something on google earh thats interesting or the moon or whatever planet ..could you please ..prvide some coordinates ..so that we as well as you can check it out .. the cords arre in the top right hand i beleive .. in yellow lettering .. number ..and letters ..i am being sarcastic here ..lol but ya some cords would definitely help

cheers

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 1:31 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Okay Psiman, per your request.............you ask me to "put up or shut up" and to show you why I called you a liar................

This is why.......

You said

Probably a message to your Dtv axis, some [removed] and related crowd, to steer clear of giving this any attention.

This was you lying............saying that another poster was sending a message to others to steer clear of giving this thread any attention. I don't know about any other "related crowd" but I do know for a fact the at ohseebe...........it has never been said by anyone to not give a thread any attention or to steer clear of a thread.

That is malice and we do not act malicious or intend to harm others.

The intention has been said over and over again and I have no plan on repeating what has been said alot of times.

You say you are being easy on me and others..............What is that supposed to mean? That you could word fight me all over the place and win?

What ever makes you happy Psi...............*sigh*

The interesting thing is that not so long ago I found your posts interesting and insightful.......Then something happened............You think I changed, but I see it that you are the one who first became aggressive...........

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 1:36 am » by Lucidlemondrop

wolfbane7272 wrote:lol i would love it if someone does find something on google earh thats interesting or the moon or whatever planet ..could you please ..prvide some coordinates ..so that we as well as you can check it out .. the cords arre in the top right hand i beleive .. in yellow lettering .. number ..and letters ..i am being sarcastic here ..lol but ya some cords would definitely help

cheers

Sorry to run over your post, Wolfbane.........

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 1:55 am » by -Marduk-

Is L6 a member of [removed], too?
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

PreviousNext