Flying saucers: an invention by Nikola Tesla?!

Initiate

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 9:39 am » by Cee420

stone069 wrote:I found a page recently on Tesla, TONS of info. There are plenty of vids here on disclose too. I am still going through most of it. This guy has always interested me. Numerous inventions of his have been attributed to others.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_t ... s-Treaties

Thanks for the comments ..it is an interesting subject

About the bibliotecapleyades.net pages on Tesla ..some/one of the pdf books on their site had a virus in them/it, so be careful ..this was something like a year ago ..it was William Lyne's books pdf-versions if i remember it right.

You can find the William Lyne's pdf-books also here:

http://www.scribd.com/search?cof=FORID% ... Search#911

Peace.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 10:03 am » by Lowsix

cee420 wrote:
stone069 wrote:I found a page recently on Tesla, TONS of info. There are plenty of vids here on disclose too. I am still going through most of it. This guy has always interested me. Numerous inventions of his have been attributed to others.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_t ... s-Treaties

Thanks for the comments ..it is an interesting subject

About the bibliotecapleyades.net pages on Tesla ..some/one of the pdf books on their site had a virus in them/it, so be careful ..this was something like a year ago ..it was William Lyne's books pdf-versions if i remember it right.

You can find the William Lyne's pdf-books also here:

http://www.scribd.com/search?cof=FORID% ... Search#911

Peace.

Oh VERY nice,...yeah i had heard that about the other pdfs..
ScribD is a solid source..thanks for hunting that down for us.
Gald you found us.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostWed Jul 01, 2009 3:24 pm » by Cee420

Here's a few links to alt science and inventions of Viktor Schauberger and Nikola Tesla, and their connection to Nazi ufo/saucer and "free energy" projects.

http://www.frank.germano.com/viktorschauberger.htm

http://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/tesl ... -motor.php

..i haven't read all the material myself yet.

Hope you'll find it interesting.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 5:06 pm » by Cee420

Just a BUMB to lobby the info..

I got some new links, but it needs a little sorting out, and now it's 4:20 here, so cannot be bothered too much at the very minute.. lol. ...might take a week ...or two.

Ya'll have a nice weekend.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 6:16 pm » by Boondox681

cee420...excellent first post.good info......but

Well, about the ancient aliens-theory by Sitchin and others ..these theories aren't scientificly very sound are they?

they're not 'sound' by who's standards?being he's the only man on the planet to translate these ancient text.

It is also stated on wikipedia, that no scholars support Sitchin's translations.

i find it hard to be on your side when your getting your information from a site that allows any moron to change it's information on a daily basis.any researcher worth his salt knows wikipedia is bullshit.and i don't see any scholars bringing out an alternative theory.some people add to the problem and some bring solutions.

cee420...thanx for bringing a worthy post to Dtv.from one 420 brother to another :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 6:27 pm » by Cornbread714

boondox681 wrote:cee420...excellent first post.good info......but

Well, about the ancient aliens-theory by Sitchin and others ..these theories aren't scientificly very sound are they?

they're not 'sound' by who's standards?being he's the only man on the planet to translate these ancient text.

It is also stated on wikipedia, that no scholars support Sitchin's translations.

i find it hard to be on your side when your getting your information from a site that allows any moron to change it's information on a daily basis.any researcher worth his salt knows wikipedia is bullshit.and i don't see any scholars bringing out an alternative theory.some people add to the problem and some bring solutions.

cee420...thanx for bringing a worthy post to Dtv.from one 420 brother to another :flop:

Sitchin is not the only person on the planet that has translated those texts.
Far from it. He merely made his own interpretations and sensationalized them.

Even many of his previously avid followers have given up on that whole thing, since the predictions turned out to be untrue and there is no evidence of Planet X as such.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 6:40 pm » by Boondox681

yes,technically you're correct.the real truth is that he was the first and all who have followed him have,and continue,to use his information in ALL their works.they have just 'spun' their theories off of his interpretations to fit THEIR theories.if you listen to any speaker,at any conference,they use his information and no one else's.not even their own.whether anyone likes it or not,all catastrophists refer back to sitchin,either in their works or their ideas.he is their 'encyclopedia'
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 6:50 pm » by Cornbread714

boondox681 wrote:

yes,technically you're correct.the real truth is that he was the first and all who have followed him have,and continue,to use his information in ALL their works.they have just 'spun' their theories off of his interpretations to fit THEIR theories.if you listen to any speaker,at any conference,they use his information and no one else's.not even their own.whether anyone likes it or not,all catastrophists refer back to sitchin,either in their works or their ideas.he is their 'encyclopedia'

I'll admit that plenty of modern-day "catastrophists" have referred to his work, that doesn't validate it. And Sitchin borrowed from others, notably Velikovsky, who is more or less the father of modern planetary catastrophe theory. Velikovsky was a scientist and his works are of greater importance, I think, though probably wrong on many major points.

I'm not saying that Sitchin has not made a contribution, he raises some interesting questions, but I think his basic premises are bunk, and have basically been proven as such.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 7:54 pm » by Snutz

Great post with tons of reading .... thanks much! :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 8:08 pm » by Boondox681

im not saying that Sitchin has not made a contribution, he raises some interesting questions, but I think his basic premises are bunk, and have basically been proven as such.

by who?mainstream Egyptologists?i wouldn't believe them if they told me that my flaming ass was on fire.would you?

PreviousNext