Flying saucers: an invention by Nikola Tesla?!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 8:23 pm » by Cornbread714

There are tons of articles debunking Sitchin from various sources. They are easy to find so I won't bother listing any.

My point is, there has been absolutely no proof of the existence of Planet X.

Where is it?

It should be in view now (even if we allow for the adjustment of the date from 2003 to 2012), it's just not there.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 8:45 pm » by Boondox681

cornbread..your right.i wasn't talking specifically about nibiru,but his entire concept as a whole.as with every theory there are ideas we 'throw out'.planet x or nibiru is one of them.technology has done what it apparently couldn't do then..give us the ability to see deep into space and we all know this planet is not on it's way.here's a little factoid.it's not 'nibiru'.it's 'the niburu' and it translates to 'the gate to the stars' or THE STARGATE.seriously,thanx for your thoughts and info :cheers:
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 9:10 pm » by Cornbread714

boondox681 wrote:cornbread..your right.i wasn't talking specifically about nibiru,but his entire concept as a whole.as with every theory there are ideas we 'throw out'.planet x or nibiru is one of them.technology has done what it apparently couldn't do then..give us the ability to see deep into space and we all know this planet is not on it's way.here's a little factoid.it's not 'nibiru'.it's 'the niburu' and it translates to 'the gate to the stars' or THE STARGATE.seriously,thanx for your thoughts and info :cheers:

Thanks for discussing this calmly. I don't buy into these theories but I respect your point of view even if I question some of your beliefs.

I do think it's possible that Sitchin and others may be on to something, there are still great mysteries concerning our solar system and I do not discount the possibility that there may have been extraterrestrials involved in our history and possibly our evolution.

I'm just very careful to draw any conclusions as detailed and speculative as Sitchin's.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 9:38 pm » by Boondox681

I'm just very careful to draw any conclusions as detailed and speculative as Sitchin's.

i agree with you 100%.on the other hand,how many things have been proven bunk in mainstream science over the last 2 decades.everything man based his thinking on 100 years ago(darwinism,einsteins theory)is now being proved to be false or out of date for the new millennium.these theories are just as detailed and SPECULATIVE as any in history,yet we base our societies and civilization on them.now that's insanity for you.
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 9:51 pm » by Cornbread714

boondox681 wrote:

i agree with you 100%.on the other hand,how many things have been proven bunk in mainstream science over the last 2 decades.everything man based his thinking on 100 years ago(darwinism,einsteins theory)is now being proved to be false or out of date for the new millennium.these theories are just as detailed and SPECULATIVE as any in history,yet we base our societies and civilization on them.now that's insanity for you.

I wouldn't call it insanity. They were the best models we had, apparently. We base our civilization on it because it works.

I think Einstein's work had huge relevance, and still does.

Empirical thought and basic logic and physics are still relevant, as well.

Quantum physics presents new challenges, for sure, but still relies on basic scientific method and mathematics. All the new theories in physics are based on the foundations that people like Einstein developed.

Huge difference between Einstein and Sitchin.

Sitchin was not even a scientist.
Einstein's theories can be tested and proven (most of them). It's NOT mere speculation.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 10:04 pm » by Boondox681

Einstein's theories can be tested and proven (most of them). It's NOT mere speculation.

'most of them?'so we can just pick and choose to fit our needs?einsteins pretty safe.even he admitted his theories were 'incomplete'.but with either,you still must have a certain level of faith.correct?so we're pretty fairly matched w/ einstein.but darwin was just full of shit.science has spent 100 years trying to get his drivel to 'fit'.it never will.two words-missing link.here's one of my favorite quotes...."man is the missing link between apes and human being."

cornbread,you rule.i gotta dip but will be back later to catch your response.peace and have a killer day :flop:
-Abraham Lincoln

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 10:06 pm » by Cornbread714

boondox681 wrote:

'most of them?'so we can just pick and choose to fit our needs?einsteins pretty safe.even he admitted his theories were 'incomplete'.but with either,you still must have a certain level of faith.correct?so we're pretty fairly matched w/ einstein.but darwin was just full of shit.science has spent 100 years trying to get his drivel to 'fit'.it never will.two words-missing link.here's one of my favorite quotes...."man is the missing link between apes and human being."

cornbread,you rule.i gotta dip but will be back later to catch your response.peace and have a killer day :flop:

Cheers! :cheers: I'm not so crazy about Darwin, either. :D

Initiate

PostThu Nov 19, 2009 10:54 am » by Cee420

Hey.

Here's a few new links on the Tesla's free energy/flying saucer/ electric car (free energy) inventions..

Bendini machine:

JOHN BEDINI'S COLLECTION OF FREE ENERGY MACHINES

http://www.icehouse.net/john1/john1.html

Tesla switch, which apparently he used in his elecric car to drive it with a "Bendini/ Joe Newman" motor/generator ...here's info on how it worked:
http://www.icehouse.net/john1/tesla.html

Here's an article by a physicist Harol Aspden on how this "Tesla/Bendini/Newman" mass-electromagnetic generator operates:

IS THERE A REACTING AETHER? Here is the Proof: It powers the BEDINI Machine!

http://aetherscience.net/www-energyscie ... s2001.html

The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman: (..the guy might be a bit "odd", but don't let it bother you and focus on the motor ...not the man.)
http://www.google.com/search?hl=fi&q=Th ... wman+motor

Here you can read a Tesla lecture on one of his special coils (if i understand this right, it is a free energy coil) ..very interesting stuff.
http://www.pbs.org/tesla/res/res_art05.html

Here's a link to a "common science" site, on which they talk about the "Aether physics" on quantum physics-terms ..meaning, all this time, since the late 19th- early 20th century they have CHANGED the language on this free energy/electropropulsion science-field to lead researchers astray ..they changed the language to conceal the information from the public, from us.
If you read some of the space propulsion-articles etc. on this site, and if you have read the "Aether physics"-info i have provided with links here, you can pretty much see that the "two roads of science" is one and the same ...so, we have had this enviromenatly clean energy and transport systems for over 60 years ..and now they are planning to "green tax" us cause the planet is so polluted!!
http://www.calphysics.org/

-
-
-
-

Sure, the wikipedia is not the most trustworthy of sources, but you should allways, atleast double check every piece of information on these matters anyway, so it doesn't effect all that much in things, it being the "wikipedia". But it is a very usefull tool to "jump" from data to another, and so you can discriminate and research with fairly quickly ..and you get to know many angles to many subjects ...Wikipedia is "bad" but if you know this, then you can use it.

On Sitchin ..the more you read the guy's translations and how he intrepents some of the paintings/murals ..he really is just pulling this stuff out of his ass! ..and he has been seen in "masonic hand crips" so most likelly he is a propaganda agent of some agency (illuminati) (CIA etc.). Cause his reseach really is very bad, and if he isn't "on the take" then he's just a moron who doesn't know what he's doing ...but i'm betting on the propaganda agent-theory.

If there really was "ancient aliens" visiting our planet and teaching our ancestors on astronomy etc., like the Maya-ufologists theorize ..why were the other planets called WANDERING STARS???!!!! ..answer me that, please ..with linked sources if you can, please ..cause if extra terrestrials visiting Earth in 3000bc couldn't tell the PLANET Venus from a STAR (sun), you know.. i find this abit odd, how about you?
If mr. ancient reptilian alien flew to planet Earth and passed the other planets, why did they teach us that these planets are STARS? The aliens couldn't tell the difference between the SUN (a star) and a PLANET?!

For the Maya or the Aztec Venus was Chek Ek or Noh Ek ..Ek meaning; a star ..well, according to these Maya-ufologists the aliens visited the ancient mesoamericans and taught them on astronomy, on galactic things ..but Venus prolly was a star back then, ay?! ...very convincing in deed isn't it..

...the same goes with the Flat Earth or other Earth centric assumptions ..if ETs or gods were really talking to man, why did they teach so poorly on astronomy or couldn't tell a planet from a star? ..and if these "teachers" were supposedly ETs, they should've have passed the other PLANETS and notice these don't radiate the same way as the sun...
..and if these "teachers" would have been TRUE gods, wouldn't have they known at the time what they had created ..a planet or a star(sun)?

So please explain this to me ..why were the other planets wrongly thought to be as STARS?

(REPEATING MYSELF ABIT HERE, SORRY ..MAYBE CAUSE IT BAFFLES ME SO...) ..lol.

..my theory is that these "spirits" who communicated to our ancestors and to theses "spirit channels" today are just discarnate human spirts ...just humans. And this is why the astronomy information is so flawed ..it is from "Earth perspective"= seen from Earth ...and who are the spirits who inhabit the Earths "spirit realms/dimensions" = "dead" humans, your dead relatives and no one else.

I see the universe/kosmos as multidimensional = first there is this 3D physical dimension, our 3D world, and when we die we continue living on this planet's "spirit dimensions", on this planets' etheric-/sub-atomic dimension(s) ...think of the (multi dimensional)Earth as an onion with it's hearth (3d Earth) + with it's "etheric dimensions", the layers ...and the same goes for the rest of the kosmos; there is the seed = 3D physical core dimension + the etheric/sub-atomic layers ...this is pretty much a "fractal theory" on the structure of our kosmos/universe

..or it could be "layered" as electromagnetic field-dimension occupying the "same space" ..= not onion like layers, but in the same space, separated by particle size and vibrational frequency ...it's pretty much the same theory ..the kosmos only looks abit different between the two models here ..but there's still space/distance between the celestial bodies, so even "in heaven" you'd still need a space ship to travel to the moon, see?

..and this theory would explain why the "heavenly information" is so full of errors ..cause it was "channeled down" from "heaven" by human-"gods". "Gods" who never had left this planet, nor did they create it or any other celestial/planetary bodies ..they looked (and still do) at the kosmos from the same point of origin as the 3d humans, from this planet ...so, this is why the "WANDERING STARS"-teachings.

...there are no aliens visiting this planet. The abusing "astral aliens" are discarnate human spirits.

Peace.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 19, 2009 3:17 pm » by Terrac1de512

How about a post called, Nikola Tesla Influenced by extraterrestrials??
Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

Initiate

PostThu Nov 19, 2009 5:03 pm » by G3n3sis

I have been researching man made flying machines in the form of the UFO phenomenon for quite some time and believe this to be more or less the case.
More sources which resonate with this idea and the science behind it are as follows:

-Tom Bearden's work on Scalar Physics
-Henry W. Wallace Patents and Work on Materials with Odd Nuclear Spin Values
-Walter Russells Course on "Universal Law, Natural Science and Living Philosophy"
-The Becker Hagens Earth Energy Grid and the Work of Bruce Cathie
-Karl Schappeller and the "Primary State of Matter"
-Luke Fortunes Work on Advanced Vehicle Patents
-Occult Technology and the Work of John Worrell Keely (Books by Theo Paijmans)
-Scientific Papers of Victor Schauberger
-Dr Richard LeFors Clark Work on the "Bloch Wall Effect"

Also Research the following:

-
-Dale Pond: Current Expert on Keely's Work
-T Henry Moray
-Dr Fritz Albert Pop
-Dr Schumann: The Schumann Resonance
-Papers of E.T. Whittaker
-Edwin H. Hall
-Richard P. Feynman
-Wilhelm Reich
-Richard A. Waters
-Nassim Haramein

If you really want to get a unique perspective on the UFO phenomenon: which appears to support a very real possibility that these vehicles are man made I suggest you research Occult Technology: technology that has been hidden or the process by which it has been hidden and inspired by radical ways of thinking. There appears to be a number of secret groups which have had a fascination with building flying vehicles throughout history.

-Fraternitas Saturni/ Pansophia Lodge
-Dellshau Encoded Manuscripts

A Picture Emerges.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

PreviousNext