Flying saucers: an invention by Nikola Tesla?!

Initiate

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 9:48 am » by Cee420

terrac1de512 wrote:How about a post called, Nikola Tesla Influenced by extraterrestrials??

Hey,

Well, Telepathically inspiring/manipulating a person is a subjective thing; it happens inside one's mind and you can't show it to others, you can only tell about it to others..

I am a person who believes and even knows there is the "other side" ..but cause these are only subjective expoeriences, i can only tell you what i have experienced, and so on..

Tesla really was an inventor engineer ..he actually studied this stuff and so did people before Tesla. This technology is based on manual labour, hard days at "the office", study, experimenting...

So if you wanna talk about ET manipulating Tesla, then find the information, provide links and i'll take a look at it...

..But i doubt that you'll find anything else than some new age-ish fantasy jargon, which will proove nothing ...and cause these "channeling"-things are non-material/subjective ..then it means; if you find some info which states some one has talked to "angels" who told him that Tesla only channeled this info from the ETs.. Well, i couldn't proove the guy wrong! Tesla is dead (from our 3D physical perspective anyways), so we can't ask him, so we'd have to trust a "voice inside someone's mind" to tell us the truth ...and i don't trust channeled information. I have read them and researced and studied (and experienced myself) the phenomena, so i know quite well that channeled info should not be trusted at all ..and this advice has been taught in the esoteric (occult) scene quite widelly and for a long time ..that the "astral world" is only in the mind: it's thought forms (metaphysical stimulation/manipulation) PROJECTED into the "mediums" mind ..the medium does NOT leave his body to go into this "astral world", but the astral world is created inside the person's mind ..the astral world is not a real PLACE, it's only an "idea world".

The astral world is the same thing as; If you start planing a weeks holiday to Ibiza. A trip which takes place a month from now ..well for the next 4 weeks you start thinking about the trip ..you start picturing the trip ahead of time inside your mind before you have even boarded the plane yet ...these "Picturings" or fantasies of things to come are similar to "astral thought forms" which the discarnate spirits project into the "mediums" mind to deliver information or to torment the peorson with mind terror/nightmares, you understabd what i mean?

Hope this here will explain the "astral phenomena" somewhat ...but it's not the most easiest things to explain to people who dont know about it ...but here goes:

i have come to understanding (with study and experience), that many of these "gurus", be they even his holiness Dalai Lama, they really do not know (fully) what they are talking about. ..they cling too much to the old teachings, which do teach alot, yes, but if you only keep holding onto those scriptures, eventually you'll start only parroting the same sophisticated propaganda as the others did.
Knowledge, even if it's only relativly true, if it's over simplifying, it can be even harmfull and quite out off touch with reality. Many time the old teachers deal with the "idea world (astral)", ideas, theories etc.which in it's fundamental form, when put into practice in the real physical world can borderline allmost idiocy!! ...this may sound like a harsh judgement, but when people star getting posessed by spirits (these "gurus" call them gods and their masters), they, the various gurus, have become part of the problem and unfit teachers.

The problem with many of these Eastern ways is that thay want to run away from the physical existance, so they mostly deal with the world you can only meet when you "close your eyes", the subjective, non-material world of ideas, the mind= with the "astral things".
But cause we live, in a physical reality ALSO ..their ways don't fully work, cause TOTAL reality is combination of both; idea world (utopia) and physical existance ..and my view is; this consept goes on beyond this 3D world, meaning i belive there is "physical state of exsitence" after our "death" also. When i die out of this 3D plane of our planet Earth, i will move into another dimension/plane of this same planet ..So, in my view our ancestors, the "dead" live on this same planet, only on a different dimension(s) of this very same planet ..to me, the universe/cosmos will look pretty much the same on the "other side" as well ...moons and stars at night , sunshine or raincluods during the day, birds, flowers, dogs and cats and human beings ..and possible aliens, but only on their own planets somewhere out there. ..but this is something i believe in, i haven't died yet, so i can't tell you this for sure, as a fact ..it's only part of my belief system.

The most common misconseption about astral light; the panorama of images; beings, worlds etc. ..how these thing are presented and what information they carry ..is that; it is taught that it is the actual view of the "world"/plane of existence where this information is projected from. This assumption is wrong.

The way i see it, astral light and the so called astral plane/4th dimension are two separate things ..you do not see the 4th dimension while you are viewing astral light ..you are only viewing a projected thought form;a packet of information.
What is ment with "thought form" here is; it is sort of a "program", which holds certain info in forms of images, language, emotions and sensations( metaphysical), which is specifically suited for every person according to the agenda at hand with each particular person.

The same goes for when people report of having visions on planes/dimensions above the 4th dimension, whether it is the 5th dimension they think they see or communicate with, or 8th dimension ..people still see these visions in astral light.

To me astral light (and the ESP forms that might come with it) could be seen as a means to communicate between two separate planes/dimensions of existence, like between our 3D world and the spirit world where we go after our 3D death, or between different planes/dimensions of the spirit realms.

WHAT IS A "THOUGHT FORM"; WHAT IS A "TULPA"

A Tulpa, according to the Bön/Tibetan Buddhist traditions is an "elemental being" , a thought form-being which is created by an practicing occultist to be as his "spirit assistant" to which/whome the occultist gave certain characteristics and certain abilities and functions according to his needs, just like a play writer would envision and then construct a character role for a play, the same way an occultist might create a Tulpa for his occult practices. They also say that these Tulpas can grow out of the control of it's creator, the occultist, and so, can take life of their own and even become quite troublesome to handle for it's creator, our occultist here.
One example of creating a Tulpa can be found in Alexandra David-Neel's material; as a spiritual practice, a mental visualization exercise she creates a monk-tulpa in her mind as you're supoposed to. After awhile the tulpa-monk starts growing out of her control, starting to live alife of "it's" own, and in awhile she has to through a strict meditation phase of several months to get rid of the now harrasing tulpa, that she herself created in the first place.

At least this is what is being taught about the nature of this "phenomena", about these "elemental spirits" who are not human and who don't have a soul etc.

In reality tulpas are no "elemental spirits", there are no elemental spirits (as some different race of beings from us humans). There are human-spirits, disincarnate from our 3D point of view, who are playing with these tulpa-characters people created or with characters the spirits created themselves, but they only created a chracter, not a new spirit/ living being of anykind, only just a character, a play role, that is now being used in an astral light play/show by these disincarnate human spirits.

Like Tolkien created the play-character of hobbits in his stories ...as i can rent a hobit-costume a spend an evening "playing a hobit", this does not make me a hobbit, but a human pretending to be one. Second, hobbits were never ever real beings in the first place, only "thought form-chracters", created by mr. Tolkien. ..the same way these Tulpas and other astral light-beings (gods, aliens, angels, elemntals, fairies..) are not real, but only roles that REAL spirits, humans like us, play to put on a show for the unwitting or us "useful idiots", for what ever agenda.

ON THOUGHT FORMS & THE ASTRAL LIGHT

An example of astral light's nature could be seen as: It's like shadow play, also called shadow puppetry, where the puppeteers hold these figures between a back light and a canvas creating a play for the audience on the other side of the back light canvas.
The astral light is very similar in it's nature. As the audience watching a shadow play see only what the puppeteer puts on the canvas, or as a vocal story line according to a scripture, which the puppeteer wrote for the particular play ...it is very similar experience the for the "audience" watching an "astral light play"; they only see the play that is put infront of their "3rd eye" by the astral-puppeteer behind the scenes.

And also same as it is with shadow play theatre, it is in "astral light theater"; the "audience" don't see the puppeteers acting in the play, but only a play to which the puppeteer; wrote the scirpt; manufactured the figures he'll uses in the play; which takes place in a scenery the puppeteer also chose and constructed for his play. ..and so usually the audience is left as "only a witness". Then it's up to the witness what he makes out of the play he just saw.

But as with the shadow play theaters here on our 3D plane; the audience can bum rush the stage if they don't like what they are seeing and hearing.. With the "astral theather" the puppeteer's identity is left unknown and also his place of origin, and there is no way you can rush this stage, the astral stage, and demand your money back, right? ..cause it's not happening in your physical dimension but, in metaphysical.

..and so it could be valuable to understand that our astral-puppeteer (aliens abducting people, posessing demons, Masters, angels, gods) can be just anybody, anybody!! ...and you can never get to know his TRUE identity if he want's it that way, never (at least while you habit this 3D dimension). ....and this is just how it goes.

I have to write this again (to give some punctuation) " ..and so usually the audience is left as just a witness. Then it's up to the witness what he makes out of the play he just saw. "

...so to all the people who have had astral/ ESP experiences; ..what did you experience, do you know?! ..who produced it for you, do you know?! You can't give an answer to those questions, can you? you can't say "i know" when the construct of this "thing"(multi dimensional cosmos/universe) doesn't allow you to fully know but you have to settle with a belief system in the end, see?
..you can't bum rush the stage right, cause it's astral/ESP and subjective, right?! ...so maybe it's for the best that you stop repeating these New Age-gurus and Masters and what they state of being facts in these matters, cause they NEVER could bum rush that stage either!!! ..they never did!! ..they just swallowed the info on the subjects their gurus and masters (and their own double ganger-spirits) fed them ..that ancient old, sophisticated, calculated, twisted(spin; as in politics/news media) and very biast information on these subjects of ESP. ..if they say they know the truth, they have conditioned themselves to believe that, cause they never even could bum rushed the stage, so they can't know. They only believe, and that's not the same as knowing. Period.

Here's few "facts" about astral visions:

-The person witnessing an astral vision can never trully know the origin of this message. ..not the true identity of the source of the message, or the plane/dimension of existence from where the message was "sent". The spirit communicating with a 3D human can choose the image of himself he wants to show the 3D person, according to his will ..the spirit can also present a false images/identity of himself. The spirits can lie the same as 3D humans if they so choose.

-Astral light is not the same thing as one of the planes of existence in the spirit realms. Astral light is a means to communicate between two separate planes of existence.

-Astral light can also be seen as a layer on 3D world; on people, on objects, but it's still seen with a 3rd eye but "mixed" with what is seen with normal 3D eye sight. The astral layer can completelly cover the 3D object(person) and manipulate it's form; size, colour ..pretty much everyway you can think of.

When witnesses have reported seeing people shape-shifting into reptilian aliens etc., what they actually saw was astral light layer covering the 3D body of the person. Meaning, the person did not shapeshift at all,but his body was covered/layered with this "hallucination". So the whole fake "shape shifting" took inside the witnesses mind. These hallucinations can also be collective, meaning a whole group could witness the same phenomena taking place, and some people can be left out of the hallucination ...It's up to the spirits what goes on during these events, who sees what, who gets to experience what.. I have experienced this myself with my reflection off a mirror; my whole body was covered with much larger "form", and i had a different coloured skin. In the reflection image, layered with this astral hallucination my body parts grew longer etc. i was taller than normal. I pretty much looked like similar the Hulk, only purple.

...So ..if you (anybody) understand what i'm saying with this "astral"-info, you prolly get it that i'm not the most easiest person to convince with all these channeled information, but if you're willing to try..
...but i'm not into pissing contest and arguing on subjects that are only theories that can't be prooven to be correct ..so if anybody wants to talk about this astral thing, i'm game, but leave the extra Bullshit somewhere else cause i don't have the time..

Peace.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 10:08 am » by Cee420

g3n3sis wrote:I have been researching man made flying machines in the form of the UFO phenomenon for quite some time and believe this to be more or less the case.
More sources which resonate with this idea and the science behind it are as follows:

-Tom Bearden's work on Scalar Physics
-Henry W. Wallace Patents and Work on Materials with Odd Nuclear Spin Values
-Walter Russells Course on "Universal Law, Natural Science and Living Philosophy"
-The Becker Hagens Earth Energy Grid and the Work of Bruce Cathie
-Karl Schappeller and the "Primary State of Matter"
-Luke Fortunes Work on Advanced Vehicle Patents
-Occult Technology and the Work of John Worrell Keely (Books by Theo Paijmans)
-Scientific Papers of Victor Schauberger
-Dr Richard LeFors Clark Work on the "Bloch Wall Effect"

Also Research the following:

-
-Dale Pond: Current Expert on Keely's Work
-T Henry Moray
-Dr Fritz Albert Pop
-Dr Schumann: The Schumann Resonance
-Papers of E.T. Whittaker
-Edwin H. Hall
-Richard P. Feynman
-Wilhelm Reich
-Richard A. Waters
-Nassim Haramein

If you really want to get a unique perspective on the UFO phenomenon: which appears to support a very real possibility that these vehicles are man made I suggest you research Occult Technology: technology that has been hidden or the process by which it has been hidden and inspired by radical ways of thinking. There appears to be a number of secret groups which have had a fascination with building flying vehicles throughout history.

-Fraternitas Saturni/ Pansophia Lodge
-Dellshau Encoded Manuscripts

A Picture Emerges.

Hey,

I have mainly focused on the Tesla angle..
I have read some on the Victor Schauberger techno and it's very interesting ..but still, i thing Tesla is the guy who we should focus on ..but ofcourse, also study the whole field.

When it comes to technology and esoteric/occult info "leaked" from these "brotherhoods", it's wise to not to take it as fact ..many of these groups use propaganda to conceal their TRUE agenda, even from their own members.

The best kind of propaganda is half truths ..you have to convince peole with some actual truth to make them swallow the REAL FALSE knowledgewhich is the other half of propaganda ..and religious/spiritual propaganda is thousands years old ..it was used long before the supposed Jesus.

It has been said by Albert Pike (a head freemason) that they teach false info on their symbols and allegory to the lower degrees, and the true meanings are revealed only to the top degrees ..but these could also be false teaching, the one's revealed only to the top ..there are those outer and inner circles ..and not all 33 degree masons are "insiders", but only dupes being used by the "true brotherhood", the illuminati (who are just elite humans, not any "special race of gods" ..they eat and s**t the same as the next guy.

I'll have to check out some of the info you provided.

Peace.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 pm » by G3n3sis

"I have mainly focused on the Tesla angle..
I have read some on the Victor Schauberger techno and it's very interesting ..but still, i thing Tesla is the guy who we should focus on ..but ofcourse, also study the whole field."

I would most certainly agree on this point cee420, more specifically his work with hyperbolic spirals and its relation to harmonic progressions in music. It would appear Tesla was a major player in the realisation of the technology: I cannot be sure if he was THE person, personally I need more material to work with. :obsessed:

"When it comes to technology and esoteric/occult info "leaked" from these "brotherhoods", it's wise to not to take it as fact ..many of these groups use propaganda to conceal their TRUE agenda, even from their own members."

That is an important point to make for it applies to all research: since full disclosure is off the table anyone who explores these areas is constantly treading a fine line. It would appear that whom ever builds and pilots these vehicles: they not only work to a different science (technologically speaking), but what can be expected is that they operate (much like the occult doctrines) on a philosophy different to that of the general public.

Good Luck.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 2:10 pm » by Lowsix

very impressive posts guys...
great stuff if all of that are your own thoughts..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 6:22 pm » by Mep630

Tesla was one of the most amazing men of our history and he never got any of the credit he deserved.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 8:41 pm » by Giusdude

i am not just being dismissive (because i dont want anybody to burst my "we're not alone" bubble) but this is how i see it:

bunch of crap!!!

true, i believe we are capable of building something that flies like a saucers.
we probably have been able to do so for 60-70 years, maybe even longer than that.

but surely the cavemen of Australia or America or Europe where NOT drawing OUR flying saucers.
unless, that is, we also mastered time travel.......

i can't wait for the day...................
the sooner the better. :alien:
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 10:01 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

giusdude wrote:i am not just being dismissive (because i dont want anybody to burst my "we're not alone" bubble) but this is how i see it:

bunch of crap!!!

we probably have been able to do so for 60-70 years, maybe even longer than that.

but surely the cavemen of Australia or America or Europe where NOT drawing OUR flying saucers.

Wow...........Amazing that you read this intense very meaningful thread and claimed :bullshit:

But everyone is different so I won't judge you by any means.

I think this has been one of the most thought out, thought provoking threads we have had for awhile................but that's just me!

Good work .......All who posted...........

Lucid.........
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 10:16 pm » by Giusdude

lucidlemondrop wrote:
giusdude wrote:i am not just being dismissive (because i dont want anybody to burst my "we're not alone" bubble) but this is how i see it:

bunch of crap!!!

Wow...........Amazing that you read this intense very meaningful thread and claimed :bullshit:

I think this has been one of the most thought out, thought provoking threads we have had for awhile................but that's just me!

Lucid.........

i am really sorry, i reread the whole thing and my post is absolutely out of place.....
i put it out all wrong.

never meant to diminish one of the greatest minds of our time, or his work.

again, sorry i misspoke.

but i am firmly convinced that this technology was made ours, not ours to start off with.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 10:39 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

giusdude wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:

bunch of crap!!!

Lucid.........

i am really sorry, i reread the whole thing and my post is absolutely out of place.....
i put it out all wrong.

never meant to diminish one of the greatest minds of our time, or his work.

again, sorry i misspoke.

but i am firmly convinced that this technology was made ours, not ours to start off with.

It happens, often I will come in at the end of a thread and make a judgment based on a few posts..........

Everyone has something worthwhile to say.........there is always room for discussion!

I agree with your last sentence, This tech was made ours........not ours to begin with........and I also believe it has been spread throughout the world almost like puzzle pieces to avoid too much power lying in one place!

Keep expressing yourself.........Giusdude...........we are all learning together!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 12:46 am » by Cee420

bump.

..i'll come back later with some vids and explinations to these phenomena ...might take a day or two ...420 :flop:

Peace

PreviousNext