Flying saucers: an invention by Nikola Tesla?!

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 3:40 am » by Svaha

What about the Vimanas? - Vedic scriptures.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 10:48 am » by Cee420

svaha wrote:What about the Vimanas? - Vedic scriptures.

Hey..

When you do research on Vimanas, the actual book where Vimanas are talked about more was writen in the 20th century ...it's fake.

Now the vimanas in the vedas are more like common chariots with wheels and pulled by animals ...but of course, cause these are 'chariots of the gods' the gods could fly with these chariots.

So the vedic vimanas have been higly over rated as evidence of aliens visiting Earth, and usually done so by pseudo-scientists ...it's just another pseudo 'aliens visiting earth'- book and IS NOT part of vedas.

If you read about the vimanas on wikipedia, i'm sure you'll find the books/info i'm reffering to here.

Peace.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 20, 2010 8:38 pm » by Cee420

:look:

An underlined Tesla quote from 1911 ..might have have posted this earlier, but not underlined...

TESLA'S NEW MONARCH OF MACHINES
by Nikola Tesla -New York Herald Tribune, Oct. 15, 1911

“..And it makes the aeroplane practical,” I suggested.

“Not the aeroplane, the flying machine,” responded Dr. Tesla. “Now you have struck the point in which I am most deeply interested—the object toward which I have been devoting my energies for more than twenty years—the dream of my life. It was in seeking the means of making the perfect flying machine that I developed this engine.
“Twenty years ago I believed that I would be the first man to fly; that I was on the track of accomplishing what no one else was anywhere near reaching. I was working entirely in electricity then and did not realize that the gasoline engine was approaching a perfection that was going to make the aeroplane feasible. There is nothing new about the aeroplane but its engine, you know.
“What I was working on twenty years ago was the wireless transmission of electric power. My idea was a flying machine propelled by an electric motor, with power supplied from stations on the earth. I have not accomplished this as yet, but am confident that I will in time.
“When I found that I had been anticipated as to the flying machine, by men working in a different field, I began to study the problem from other angles, to regard it as a mechanical rather than an electrical problem. I felt certain there must be some means of obtaining power that was better than any now in use. And by vigorous use of my gray matter for a number of years, I grasped the possibilities of the principle of the viscosity and adhesion of fluids and conceived the mechanism of my engine. Now that I have it, my next step will be the perfect flying machine.”

“An aeroplane driven by your engine?” I asked.

“Not at all,” said Dr. Tesla. “The aeroplane is fatally defective. It is merely a toy—a sporting play-thing. It can never become commercially practical. It has fatal defects. One is the fact that when it encounters a downward current of air it is helpless. The “hole in the air” of which aviators speak is simply a downward current, and unless the aeroplane is high enough above the earth to move laterally but can do nothing but fall.
“There is no way of detecting these downward currents, no way of avoiding them, and therefore the aeroplane must always be subject to chance and its operator to the risk of fatal accident. Sportsmen will always take these chances, but as a business proposition the risk is too great.

“The flying machine of the future—my flying machine—will be heavier than air, but it will not be an aeroplane. It will have no wings. It will be substantial, solid, stable. You cannot have a stable airplane. The gyroscope can never be successfully applied to the airplane, for it would give a stability that would result in the machine being torn to pieces by the wind, just as the unprotected aeroplane on the ground is torn to pieces by a high wind.
“My flying machine will have neither wings nor propellers. You might see it on the ground and you would never guess that it was a flying machine. Yet it will be able to move at will through the air in any direction with perfect safety, higher speeds than have yet been reached, regardless of weather and oblivious of “holes in the air” or downward currents. It will ascend in such currents if desired. It can remain absolutely stationary in the air, even in a wind, for great length of time. Its lifting power will not depend upon any such delicate devices as the bird has to employ, but upon positive mechanical action.”

“You will get stability through gyroscopes?” I asked.

“Through gyroscopic action of my engine, assisted by some devices I am not yet prepared to talk about,” he replied. “Powerful air currents that may be deflected at will, if produced by engines and compressors sufficiently light and powerful, might lift a heavy body off the ground and propel it through the air,” I ventured, wondering if I had grasped the inventor’s secret.
Dr. Tesla smiled an inscrutable smile.
“All I have to say on that point is that my airship will have neither gas bag, wings nor propellers,” he said. “It is the child of my dreams, the product of years of intense and painful toil and research. I am not going to talk about it any further. But whatever my airship may be, here at least is an engine that will do things that no other engine ever has done, and that is something tangible.”

http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1911-10-15.htm

:flop:

Initiate

PostWed Apr 21, 2010 8:29 am » by Cee420

bump ...i'll be back

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 21, 2010 9:38 am » by Svaha

cee420 wrote:
svaha wrote:What about the Vimanas? - Vedic scriptures.

Hey..

When you do research on Vimanas, the actual book where Vimanas are talked about more was writen in the 20th century ...it's fake.

Now the vimanas in the vedas are more like common chariots with wheels and pulled by animals ...but of course, cause these are 'chariots of the gods' the gods could fly with these chariots.

So the vedic vimanas have been higly over rated as evidence of aliens visiting Earth, and usually done so by pseudo-scientists ...it's just another pseudo 'aliens visiting earth'- book and IS NOT part of vedas.

If you read about the vimanas on wikipedia, i'm sure you'll find the books/info i'm reffering to here.

Peace.

Archeology findings confirm the stories in the vedic scriptures, for instance like here :

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ancie ... mic_12.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/viman ... /index.htm

These were no aliens/gods but humans like you and me.
There is nothing new but only remembering over and over.
When you look at the period that Tesla lived, you can easily find many more 'geniuses' in every field, most of them are forgotten or completely ridiculed now by mainstream.
They all tapped into the same source, a replay of a previous cycle, they all understood the workings of the vortex / gravity.

Initiate

PostSat May 01, 2010 8:50 pm » by Cee420

Hello

Here's one regarding ancient astronomy..

If the vedaic peoples were traveling in outer space ...why did the believe/call the planets 'chakras'?

...chakra is a word for 'a wheel' ...not a sphere.

sorry, mate ...they just were not traveling in space.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaimanika_Shastra

The Vaimānika Shāstra वैमानिक शास्त्र ("Science of Aeronautics"; also Vimanika, Vymanika) is an early 20th century Sanskrit text on aeronautics, claimed to be obtained by mental channeling, about construction of vimānas, the "chariots of the Gods", self-moving aerial cars mentioned in the Sanskrit epics.

...see, not apart of the ancient vedas. And this is the scriputre many ufologist reffer to as information of the supposed 'ancient ufo-techno'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimana

All the ancient astronomy ..or the "spiritual information" regarding astronmy and celestial movement have been recorded in " looking from Earth"-perspective.
If you do some reserch you'll notice i'm right ...i have looked into this fairly

In meso-amerika Venus was believed to be a star 'chak ek' = great star.
So ther was no aliens teaching that maya or atzec either.
In gnostic texts (book of enoch) ..there are deities commanding the celestial bodies to travel around the sky etc..

I have been actually meaning to do a piece in which i'll show all the ancient astronomical believes to be just human believes ..no gods or aliens taught our ancestors.
Imo, the 'spirit world' is also ON this same planet ..in the "ehertic layers" of planet Earth, if you will. ..so our ancestor spirits do visit this world ..or could you say 'invide our world even' ..discarnate human spirits do play demons. ..prolly the astral aliens-roles as well.

That book you linked apparently was writen/published in the 19th century ...so not part of the vedas. ...thou the vedas aren't that familiar to me, but i have read of them some

Peace, bro..

Initiate

PostSun May 16, 2010 4:46 pm » by Cee420

William Lyne studio discussions embeded

UFO - Evidence - William Lyne 2004 - Hitler's Secret Flying Saucers
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... g+saucers#

[googlevideo]<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-1816553936289526581&hl=fi&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>[/googlevideo]

Nazi Ufos How They Fly, a studio discussion with William Lyne:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 704949629#

[googlevideo]<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-2419374287704949629&hl=fi&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>[/googlevideo]

peace

Initiate

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 11:57 am » by Dtnelis

cee420 wrote:
terrac1de512 wrote:How about a post called, Nikola Tesla Influenced by extraterrestrials??

Hey,

Well, Telepathically inspiring/manipulating a person is a subjective thing; it happens inside one's mind and you can't show it to others, you can only tell about it to others..

I am a person who believes and even knows there is the "other side" ..but cause these are only subjective expoeriences, i can only tell you what i have experienced, and so on..

Tesla really was an inventor engineer ..he actually studied this stuff and so did people before Tesla. This technology is based on manual labour, hard days at "the office", study, experimenting...

So if you wanna talk about ET manipulating Tesla, then find the information, provide links and i'll take a look at it...

..But i doubt that you'll find anything else than some new age-ish fantasy jargon, which will proove nothing ...and cause these "channeling"-things are non-material/subjective ..then it means; if you find some info which states some one has talked to "angels" who told him that Tesla only channeled this info from the ETs.. Well, i couldn't proove the guy wrong! Tesla is dead (from our 3D physical perspective anyways), so we can't ask him, so we'd have to trust a "voice inside someone's mind" to tell us the truth ...and i don't trust channeled information. I have read them and researced and studied (and experienced myself) the phenomena, so i know quite well that channeled info should not be trusted at all ..and this advice has been taught in the esoteric (occult) scene quite widelly and for a long time ..that the "astral world" is only in the mind: it's thought forms (metaphysical stimulation/manipulation) PROJECTED into the "mediums" mind ..the medium does NOT leave his body to go into this "astral world", but the astral world is created inside the person's mind ..the astral world is not a real PLACE, it's only an "idea world".

The astral world is the same thing as; If you start planing a weeks holiday to Ibiza. A trip which takes place a month from now ..well for the next 4 weeks you start thinking about the trip ..you start picturing the trip ahead of time inside your mind before you have even boarded the plane yet ...these "Picturings" or fantasies of things to come are similar to "astral thought forms" which the discarnate spirits project into the "mediums" mind to deliver information or to torment the peorson with mind terror/nightmares, you understabd what i mean?

Hope this here will explain the "astral phenomena" somewhat ...but it's not the most easiest things to explain to people who dont know about it ...but here goes:

i have come to understanding (with study and experience), that many of these "gurus", be they even his holiness Dalai Lama, they really do not know (fully) what they are talking about. ..they cling too much to the old teachings, which do teach alot, yes, but if you only keep holding onto those scriptures, eventually you'll start only parroting the same sophisticated propaganda as the others did.
Knowledge, even if it's only relativly true, if it's over simplifying, it can be even harmfull and quite out off touch with reality. Many time the old teachers deal with the "idea world (astral)", ideas, theories etc.which in it's fundamental form, when put into practice in the real physical world can borderline allmost idiocy!! ...this may sound like a harsh judgement, but when people star getting posessed by spirits (these "gurus" call them gods and their masters), they, the various gurus, have become part of the problem and unfit teachers.

The problem with many of these Eastern ways is that thay want to run away from the physical existance, so they mostly deal with the world you can only meet when you "close your eyes", the subjective, non-material world of ideas, the mind= with the "astral things".
But cause we live, in a physical reality ALSO ..their ways don't fully work, cause TOTAL reality is combination of both; idea world (utopia) and physical existance ..and my view is; this consept goes on beyond this 3D world, meaning i belive there is "physical state of exsitence" after our "death" also. When i die out of this 3D plane of our planet Earth, i will move into another dimension/plane of this same planet ..So, in my view our ancestors, the "dead" live on this same planet, only on a different dimension(s) of this very same planet ..to me, the universe/cosmos will look pretty much the same on the "other side" as well ...moons and stars at night , sunshine or raincluods during the day, birds, flowers, dogs and cats and human beings ..and possible aliens, but only on their own planets somewhere out there. ..but this is something i believe in, i haven't died yet, so i can't tell you this for sure, as a fact ..it's only part of my belief system.

The most common misconseption about astral light; the panorama of images; beings, worlds etc. ..how these thing are presented and what information they carry ..is that; it is taught that it is the actual view of the "world"/plane of existence where this information is projected from. This assumption is wrong.

The way i see it, astral light and the so called astral plane/4th dimension are two separate things ..you do not see the 4th dimension while you are viewing astral light ..you are only viewing a projected thought form;a packet of information.
What is ment with "thought form" here is; it is sort of a "program", which holds certain info in forms of images, language, emotions and sensations( metaphysical), which is specifically suited for every person according to the agenda at hand with each particular person.

The same goes for when people report of having visions on planes/dimensions above the 4th dimension, whether it is the 5th dimension they think they see or communicate with, or 8th dimension ..people still see these visions in astral light.

To me astral light (and the ESP forms that might come with it) could be seen as a means to communicate between two separate planes/dimensions of existence, like between our 3D world and the spirit world where we go after our 3D death, or between different planes/dimensions of the spirit realms.

WHAT IS A "THOUGHT FORM"; WHAT IS A "TULPA"

A Tulpa, according to the Bön/Tibetan Buddhist traditions is an "elemental being" , a thought form-being which is created by an practicing occultist to be as his "spirit assistant" to which/whome the occultist gave certain characteristics and certain abilities and functions according to his needs, just like a play writer would envision and then construct a character role for a play, the same way an occultist might create a Tulpa for his occult practices. They also say that these Tulpas can grow out of the control of it's creator, the occultist, and so, can take life of their own and even become quite troublesome to handle for it's creator, our occultist here.
One example of creating a Tulpa can be found in Alexandra David-Neel's material; as a spiritual practice, a mental visualization exercise she creates a monk-tulpa in her mind as you're supoposed to. After awhile the tulpa-monk starts growing out of her control, starting to live alife of "it's" own, and in awhile she has to through a strict meditation phase of several months to get rid of the now harrasing tulpa, that she herself created in the first place.

At least this is what is being taught about the nature of this "phenomena", about these "elemental spirits" who are not human and who don't have a soul etc.

In reality tulpas are no "elemental spirits", there are no elemental spirits (as some different race of beings from us humans). There are human-spirits, disincarnate from our 3D point of view, who are playing with these tulpa-characters people created or with characters the spirits created themselves, but they only created a chracter, not a new spirit/ living being of anykind, only just a character, a play role, that is now being used in an astral light play/show by these disincarnate human spirits.

Like Tolkien created the play-character of hobbits in his stories ...as i can rent a hobit-costume a spend an evening "playing a hobit", this does not make me a hobbit, but a human pretending to be one. Second, hobbits were never ever real beings in the first place, only "thought form-chracters", created by mr. Tolkien. ..the same way these Tulpas and other astral light-beings (gods, aliens, angels, elemntals, fairies..) are not real, but only roles that REAL spirits, humans like us, play to put on a show for the unwitting or us "useful idiots", for what ever agenda.

ON THOUGHT FORMS & THE ASTRAL LIGHT

An example of astral light's nature could be seen as: It's like shadow play, also called shadow puppetry, where the puppeteers hold these figures between a back light and a canvas creating a play for the audience on the other side of the back light canvas.
The astral light is very similar in it's nature. As the audience watching a shadow play see only what the puppeteer puts on the canvas, or as a vocal story line according to a scripture, which the puppeteer wrote for the particular play ...it is very similar experience the for the "audience" watching an "astral light play"; they only see the play that is put infront of their "3rd eye" by the astral-puppeteer behind the scenes.

And also same as it is with shadow play theatre, it is in "astral light theater"; the "audience" don't see the puppeteers acting in the play, but only a play to which the puppeteer; wrote the scirpt; manufactured the figures he'll uses in the play; which takes place in a scenery the puppeteer also chose and constructed for his play. ..and so usually the audience is left as "only a witness". Then it's up to the witness what he makes out of the play he just saw.

But as with the shadow play theaters here on our 3D plane; the audience can bum rush the stage if they don't like what they are seeing and hearing.. With the "astral theather" the puppeteer's identity is left unknown and also his place of origin, and there is no way you can rush this stage, the astral stage, and demand your money back, right? ..cause it's not happening in your physical dimension but, in metaphysical.

..and so it could be valuable to understand that our astral-puppeteer (aliens abducting people, posessing demons, Masters, angels, gods) can be just anybody, anybody!! ...and you can never get to know his TRUE identity if he want's it that way, never (at least while you habit this 3D dimension). ....and this is just how it goes.

I have to write this again (to give some punctuation) " ..and so usually the audience is left as just a witness. Then it's up to the witness what he makes out of the play he just saw. "

...so to all the people who have had astral/ ESP experiences; ..what did you experience, do you know?! ..who produced it for you, do you know?! You can't give an answer to those questions, can you? you can't say "i know" when the construct of this "thing"(multi dimensional cosmos/universe) doesn't allow you to fully know but you have to settle with a belief system in the end, see?
..you can't bum rush the stage right, cause it's astral/ESP and subjective, right?! ...so maybe it's for the best that you stop repeating these New Age-gurus and Masters and what they state of being facts in these matters, cause they NEVER could bum rush that stage either!!! ..they never did!! ..they just swallowed the info on the subjects their gurus and masters (and their own double ganger-spirits) fed them ..that ancient old, sophisticated, calculated, twisted(spin; as in politics/news media) and very biast information on these subjects of ESP. ..if they say they know the truth, they have conditioned themselves to believe that, cause they never even could bum rushed the stage, so they can't know. They only believe, and that's not the same as knowing. Period.

Here's few "facts" about astral visions:

-The person witnessing an astral vision can never trully know the origin of this message. ..not the true identity of the source of the message, or the plane/dimension of existence from where the message was "sent". The spirit communicating with a 3D human can choose the image of himself he wants to show the 3D person, according to his will ..the spirit can also present a false images/identity of himself. The spirits can lie the same as 3D humans if they so choose.

-Astral light is not the same thing as one of the planes of existence in the spirit realms. Astral light is a means to communicate between two separate planes of existence.

-Astral light can also be seen as a layer on 3D world; on people, on objects, but it's still seen with a 3rd eye but "mixed" with what is seen with normal 3D eye sight. The astral layer can completelly cover the 3D object(person) and manipulate it's form; size, colour ..pretty much everyway you can think of.

When witnesses have reported seeing people shape-shifting into reptilian aliens etc., what they actually saw was astral light layer covering the 3D body of the person. Meaning, the person did not shapeshift at all,but his body was covered/layered with this "hallucination". So the whole fake "shape shifting" took inside the witnesses mind. These hallucinations can also be collective, meaning a whole group could witness the same phenomena taking place, and some people can be left out of the hallucination ...It's up to the spirits what goes on during these events, who sees what, who gets to experience what.. I have experienced this myself with my reflection off a mirror; my whole body was covered with much larger "form", and i had a different coloured skin. In the reflection image, layered with this astral hallucination my body parts grew longer etc. i was taller than normal. I pretty much looked like similar the Hulk, only purple.

...So ..if you (anybody) understand what i'm saying with this "astral"-info, you prolly get it that i'm not the most easiest person to convince with all these channeled information, but if you're willing to try..
...but i'm not into pissing contest and arguing on subjects that are only theories that can't be prooven to be correct ..so if anybody wants to talk about this astral thing, i'm game, but leave the extra Bullshit somewhere else cause i don't have the time..

Peace.

:clapper: :clapper:

wow, exactly. I swear me and a few buddys were talking about this in a very similar fashion about 2 weeks ago. The idea came to me and was thrown around the room and we thought that maybe the physical world is completely separate then our minds world. If you think about it, what really is different between people and things? Nothing is different in the physical world, Everything is the same at a sub-atomic level and are made up of vibrations. If that is the case, then personality and thought are the only different thing between us. So where do those come from? a database or information highway of some sort?

your theory on an alternate spirit world definitely makes sense and could be a possibility to explain where the mind comes from.

Initiate

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 5:34 pm » by Cee420

dtnelis wrote:

:clapper: :clapper:

wow, exactly. I swear me and a few buddys were talking about this in a very similar fashion about 2 weeks ago. The idea came to me and was thrown around the room and we thought that maybe the physical world is completely separate then our minds world. If you think about it, what really is different between people and things? Nothing is different in the physical world, Everything is the same at a sub-atomic level and are made up of vibrations. If that is the case, then personality and thought are the only different thing between us. So where do those come from? a database or information highway of some sort?

your theory on an alternate spirit world definitely makes sense and could be a possibility to explain where the mind comes from.

Well ..i don't see that mind "comes from any where" else, than from YOU. Your mind is always in you, it is not IN the "spirit world", but the "spirit world" can "talk" to you via your mind. But i do understand what you mean about the inanimate things and us. :flop:
..to me, mind is a part of this body-soul(mind) creation ...meaning they are allways together, mind(soul) and a body..
It could be, and we'll get to know this only after we die out of this "physical dimension", that our mind/soul will allways be wrapped in a body (of same sort).

Many spiritualists go to huge efforts and "condemn" this physical body and physical world, but it could be that when we die, nothing that much will change ...and we will be in a "physical world" still. It would be the greatest of Gifts for people who missed the full joy of living in a healthy body(bad birth defects of all sort) to have that change in the "Here After".

Of cource there is some differences to this world, casue somehow the spirits can communicate with this world, but it could be that there is some "intermediate zone" for this communication activity ...i dunno, just speculating

I actually would think it a s sort of a "mind fuck" for many, that when you die, you'd find yourself with out a body ..LOL...and even the ancient "channeled" texts and religious books talk of a "spiritual body", so i'm sure there is also physicality to be experienced in the "Here After".

Peace.

Initiate

PostSat Jul 17, 2010 5:37 pm » by Cee420

Here is a quote out of William Lyne’s book on the principles this anti-gravity propulsion operates with. Sorry if this seems abit long, but I wanted to put the quote here so everyone can see that this “UFO”-technology really is based on human discoveries, and not on some “back engineered alien technology”, like the CIA propaganda all over the internet claims.

From William R. Lyne’ book Pentagon aliens p. 20-22 wrote: “..H. A. Lorentz had said that, by simply increasing the negative "moving" charges (orbital electrons), attached to the "stationary" nuclear charges (protons and neutrons) of atoms, that the gravitational attractive force acting on the positive charges of the nuclear mass would be completely neutralized. Add to this the constant conversion formula—which says that the electrical attractive force is 10/39(read: 10 to 39 power) x 2.2 times stronger than the gravitational attractive force G -—by which Lorentz had suggested a scientific hypothesis for an electrical flying machine, such as that already under development by Tesla and supported by his ether propulsion discoveries.
Tesla at first conducted tests (the high voltage experiments relating to the high frequency reactance between two parallel metal plates), to verify his hypothesis. His tests confirmed that at sufficiently high voltage and frequency, the "space" (containing the ether) between the plates, became what Tesla termed "solid state", verifying the existence of what I call the "Omni Matter" (A.K.A., "the ether") which behaves under sufficiently high voltage/frequency "Tesla currents", as if it is a 'continuous, electrically conductive fluid', possessing mass, inertia and momentum, which can be 'pumped', to suspend or propel the plates in space). Tesla then carried the hypothesis a step further, and concluded that an electric flying machine could be propelled by electric current and the reactance of high frequency, high voltage electromagnetic waves. This electricity would use the inertia of the 'continuous, electrically conductive fluid mass' of the Omni Matter(ether), to be pulled and pushed against, using the Hall effect magneto hydrodynamic ("MHD") principle.
The ether physics of Tesla was quite different from the theories of others, and was based on astute observations and sound experimental science. In 1876, H. A. Rowland had published the results of his experiment in which a gold foil covered ebonite disk was rotated in a magnetic field, showing feat electric charges on the disk were carried around with it as it was rotated. This gave rise to the catchy phrase, "An electrostatic charge carried around is a current". Rowland's student in Baltimore, Edwin H. Hall, based on his teacher's work, had done an experiment in which he had placed a gold leaf strip in which a current was flowing into a magnetic gap, producing an electromotive force at right angles to the magnetic field and the current, proportional to the product of the two. This is called the "Hall Effect", and we know that it was influential on Tesla, because he mentioned it many times, because it is the basis for MHD (Magneto-Hydro-Dynamic) generators and pumping, and was used by Tesla in his electro-propulsion.
In his 1891 lecture, Tesla stated that the "enormous electrostatic forces" emanating from the earth, "rigidifies" the ether within earth's electric field, as it moves through space "like a charged metal ball" (due, as he would later say, to earth's movement through space at over 70,000 mph.). To Tesla, the ether was composed of "independent carriers", "immersed in an insulating fluid"; while this ether behaves as a solid to "heat" and "light", it behaves like a "fluid" to solid bodies, which are allowed to pass through it.Furthermore, according to Tesla's analysis, a D.C. brush current could be used on the forward end of a ship, to create a "rarefaction" of, and "rapid exchange" of the carriers, which would stretch the medium and create an inducement of movement in that direction, while a high frequency alternating current would be used on the opposite, trailing end, to cause a "compression" of the carriers, which would block their passage.
According to the later researches and publishings of J. J. Thomson, he had mathematically developed the theory of moving tubes of force. Two years later, Thomson declared that "...the aether is a storehouse of mechanical momentum". Tesla, in his prior lecture, had mentioned the tubes of force and disclosed some of his discoveries concerning the ether and momentum
Tesla had stated that all his inventions were created in furtherance of his "electric flying machine", which he had partially designed before coming to America, carefully carrying the plans under his arm when he arrived on the ship in 1883. The rest of his things were stolen on his departure for America. Though literally penniless at the time, his step off the boat was to be worth
untold $ billions to America, and he knew it
J. J. Thomson had stated in 1893 that if moving tubes of force entering a conductor are dissolved in it, mechanical momentum is given to the conductor, at right angles to the tubes and to the magnetic induction, and is proportional to the vector product of electric and magnetic forces.1 Tesla's statement in 1891 that the use of high frequency alternating current would compress and block the passage of the tubes was apparently intended to force the tubes being drawn into the conductors of a ship by the D.C. brush at the opposite end, to dissolve in the conductors, and impart momentum to the ship to which the conductors were attached, in the direction of the brush. Tesla said he had developed his Dynamic Theory of Gravity in 1893 and 1894. He never published it, since to do so would have disclosed the secret to his electro-propulsive discoveries, which he did not want the war mongers to get. In 1942 and 1943, the FBI stole, concealed, or retrieved every known complete copy of the original theory. The theory can be pieced together only from bits and pieces, such as collateral references, in still-available sources. I will give the basic tenets of the theory in this book.”

Pentagon Aliens –William Lyne
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24886069/Pent ... iam-R-Lyne

Occult Ether Physics: Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System and the Conspiracy to Conceal It – William Lyne
http://www.rialian.com/rnboyd/william_l ... hysics.pdf

PowerPedia:Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity
http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia ... of_Gravity

PreviousNext