fng and stupid questions.

Initiate

PostTue Aug 14, 2012 9:12 am » by Middleman

Hackjames wrote: heavy sarcasm...Except we do know it was haarp.

I can relate, which is why I'm trying to re-examine my own assumptions about this.

Assuming we're talking about the low frequency humming sounds and accompanied, infrequent, unexplained bangs, haarp is responsible, going by the conventional wisdom of what we will politely call the alternative research community.

While I'd be quite happy and not all that surprised if people who know about this came in and gave a good explanation about why it could be the case, it could just as easily be something we're collectively pulling out of our arses because its an easy explanation.

Welcome aboard, Sumerianrythum
:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 14, 2012 10:21 am » by -Marduk-

Angels don't play zis haarp!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 14, 2012 10:31 am » by Spock

Just throwing this out there, probably no validity in it whatsoever but I have considered this concerning the sounds (the one's that haven't been proven hoaxes anyway). Could they possibly be audible vibrations of solar winds with the current state of the Earth's electromagnetic field?

Just absolute speculation.

Writer

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 12:44 am » by Sumerianrythum

Thanks Middleman. Best swag, though When I was in the navy, I heard some wierd shit coming from someone else,s sonar a bunch of times. Not my field of expertise , but man was it scary fkn loud.
I started thinking about all the whales and dolphins washing up occasionally, and The Navy likes playing with massive power, either electronically or sonically, so it just started to make sense to me anyway.
All our hard earned is being spent on some testing, that is a sure bet! I am open to suggestion though.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 2:38 am » by Newdawnrising

Strange noices in the sky, the Earth is making strange sounds. According to some Tibetan monks who go and meditate in a cave and listen to the Earth, something has changed. Perhaps these strange sounds are due to the same thing, perhaps the source is not from Earth. However i'm not saying that it isn't HAARP.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Writer

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 5:34 am » by Sumerianrythum

Hmm, perhaps I spoke too soon, not sure. Another theory calls the noise sky quakes, and could be due to the earths molten core slipping in relation to the spin on its axis. A theory by Charles Hutchins Hapgood, a man who died in 1982, but he had gotten his Masters from Harvard . Masters in History, but he worked for the CIA, as well as the red cross and as a professor to various colleges.
Apparently Hapgood had a theory on earths crustal displacement, very controversial, but it had to do with the magnetic field around our planet wandering.The plot thickens.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 12:32 pm » by 8pointed1

If tectonic activity can produce lights......then why not sounds?
"If you are inside the circle,you cannot see the whole sphere"

Initiate

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 12:36 pm » by 8pointed1

Spock wrote:Just throwing this out there, probably no validity in it whatsoever but I have considered this concerning the sounds (the one's that haven't been proven hoaxes anyway). Could they possibly be audible vibrations of solar winds with the current state of the Earth's electromagnetic field?

Just absolute speculation.

Nice one spock,just like i stated with tectonic activity.......we can see the lights of aurora borealis,sounds are plausible,afterall its down to friction.
"If you are inside the circle,you cannot see the whole sphere"

Previous