Foo Fighters of WW2

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 9:57 pm » by Harbin

Foo Fighter, not the band.

Where, 'orbs', observed by airmen over Europe during World War two.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 11:20 pm » by Toxic32

Harbin wrote:Foo Fighter, not the band.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Interesting that some of those orbs were giving of vapour trails. Look at 1.05 and 1.26, These must have been below 10,000 feet as the pilot had his cot-pit open. You can only do that below 10,000 feet. Vapour trail would normally form at around 26,000 feet. So I wonder what those trails are?? Vapour trails are normally made up of carbon dioxide and ice crystals. Good post by the way I'v always been interested in foo fighters. :flop:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 7:02 am » by Temps13

YEAH! good one Toxic-considering if you frequent the site I check daily..just on that one site theres these same devices being filmed & or photographed on..well practically a daily basis..
COME ON! wake up..I can't believe we still got members who think theres no proof of UFOS!!
These are clearly monitoring us!
See that famous Concorde footage of one?
See all the footage..since the 40's WAKEY WAKEY you educated idiots who don't look cos you think you know theres nothing to it..
You unaware fucking squares who think its a joke..
We've been trying to tell you for for years that we have proof..prof via footage,witness testimony,declassified documents,whistleblower astronauts,brave men who have put their lives at risk & violated secrecy oaths,men who have lost their lives to tell you & you're either disinterested or you think its a fucking joke..or you think.."well..we can't do anything about it anyway.."
YES WE CAN we can raise awareness
We have other evidence,ancient texts from all over the world that corroborate this reality..
You fucking sheep you think you're so clever ,you think you'd know..you been here a few short years & all your info came from government-school,media..
You think yourselves so intellectual & us just gullible fools..oh the irony haha..you "skeptics"..pricks :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang;
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 7:21 am » by RATRODROB

Temps13 wrote:YEAH! good one Toxic-considering if you frequent the site I check daily..just on that one site theres these same devices being filmed & or photographed on..well practically a daily basis..
COME ON! wake up..I can't believe we still got members who think theres no proof of UFOS!!
These are clearly monitoring us!
See that famous Concorde footage of one?
See all the footage..since the 40's WAKEY WAKEY you educated idiots who don't look cos you think you know theres nothing to it..
You unaware fucking squares who think its a joke..
We've been trying to tell you for for years that we have proof..prof via footage,witness testimony,declassified documents,whistleblower astronauts,brave men who have put their lives at risk & violated secrecy oaths,men who have lost their lives to tell you & you're either disinterested or you think its a fucking joke..or you think.."well..we can't do anything about it anyway.."
YES WE CAN we can raise awareness
We have other evidence,ancient texts from all over the world that corroborate this reality..
You fucking sheep you think you're so clever ,you think you'd know..you been here a few short years & all your info came from government-school,media..
You think yourselves so intellectual & us just gullible fools..oh the irony haha..you "skeptics"..pricks :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang;

haha TEMPS, what you tryin to say, let it all out man, lol :cheers:

don't worry, I agree with ya, :flop:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 7:26 am » by RATRODROB

Harbin wrote:Foo Fighter, not the band.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Foo fighters were a real phenomena back then, each side in the war suspected the other to be responsible for them.
I only hope befor I kick the bucket is that I find out the truth behind the ufo mystery.

:flop: HARBS

RRR

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 8:09 am » by Temps13

Haha yeah just having a little rant :bang;
There's a good book about some of these sightings called Strange Company..by Keith Chester..he was on Coast to Coast or Red Ice or some talk show not long back..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 8:22 am » by RATRODROB

Temps13 wrote:Haha yeah just having a little rant :bang;
There's a good book about some of these sightings called Strange Company..by Keith Chester..he was on Coast to Coast or Red Ice or some talk show not long back..

THANX TEMPS, havnt read a good ufo book for yonks, they all seem to tell the same old stories with 1 or 2 new ones thrown in, the same with doco's.
I will try and look him up

:flop: RRR

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 4:30 pm » by Toxic32

Temps13 wrote:Haha yeah just having a little rant :bang;

Strange Company - Military Encounters with UFOs in WWII
Author: Keith Chester
Publisher: Anomalist Books
Price: £12.00/.95
Isbn: 9781933665207
Rating:
A must-read for ufologists of all persuasions
By David Clarke
October 2007
The word ‘foo-fighter’ is inst­antly recog­nised by rock fans and ufo­log­ists alike, and most fort­eans are aware of World War II stor­ies of the balls of fire and other extra­ordin­ary phen­om­ena that paced, buzzed and pur­sued war­planes over the Europ­ean and Pac­ific theatres of con­flict. Foo-fight­ers are freq­uently ment­ioned in early UFO lit­er­at­ure, but little was known about the orig­ins of the myst­ery until rec­ently.

An acc­ount by the late UFO re­search­er Len String­field of his sight­ing of three tear­drop-shaped, wing­less ob­jects during the summer of 1945 piqued the int­er­est of film­maker and UFO re­search­er Keith Chest­er, lead­ing him to write this book. String­field, then a serge­ant in the US 5th Air Force Intell­ig­ence Corps, was a pass­enger on a C-46 flying near the Jap­an­ese islands when the ob­jects came into view, an app­ear­ance which coin­cided with engine trouble. His plane made it to dry land and String­field was at a loss to ex­plain what he saw as enemy air­craft. (The war was over: Berlin had fallen and Japan had cap­it­ul­ated.)

There have been freq­uent rum­ours that the US and Brit­ish gov­ern­ments invest­ig­ated these phen­om­ena. Until rec­ently, little re­search had been done into the extens­ive war­time arch­ives, but this has chang­ed over the past two dec­ades with the re­lease of form­erly secret intell­ig­ence files. Evid­ence of the RAF’s inquir­ies into what they called “night phen­om­ena” came to light during my own re­search with Andy Rob­erts into Brit­ish gov­ern­ment files at the UK Nat­ional Arch­ives for our book Out of the Shadows (2002). These lim­ited invest­ig­at­ions con­cluded that some sight­ings by air­crew could be acc­ounted for as mis­per­cept­ions of rock­ets, flak and nat­ural phen­om­ena by air­crew under ext­reme combat stress. Others re­mained un­known, a con­clus­ion which neat­ly re­flects that of post-war off­ic­ial stud­ies of flying sauc­ers and UFOs.

Poss­ibly the most intrig­uing revel­at­ions in this book are the re­sults of Keith Chest­er’s inquir­ies at the US Nat­ional Arch­ives, which threw up refer­ences to a joint US–Brit­ish foo-fighter invest­ig­at­ion later in the war, and a direct link with post-war UFO studies by the intell­ig­ence serv­ices. Most import­ant of all was the involve­ment in war­time invest­ig­at­ions of Bob Robert­son, the US phys­ic­ist who pre­sided over a scient­ific panel that re­viewed the UFO evid­ence for the CIA in 1953. What Robert­son and his team con­cluded is un­clear, as Chest­er’s trail went cold.

What emerges from this data is that the trad­it­ional idea of modern ufo­logy having its orig­ins in 1947 with Kenn­eth Arnold’s sight­ing is wrong. As Jerry Clark notes in the fore­word to this, the first in-depth study of WWII UFOs, it is now clear that the gen­esis of the phen­om­enon – and off­ic­ial con­cern about it – can be traced back to the middle of WWII. Strange Com­pany makes clear for the first time just how freq­uent the war­time sight­ings were and the con­cern they creat­ed within the Allied mil­it­ary, who seri­ously feared they could be ad­vanced secret weap­ons devel­oped by the Axis forces. This gave rise to the per­sist­ent myth that foo-fight­ers were highly ad­vanced flying sauc­ers creat­ed by Nazi scient­ists, whose de­signs were later capt­ured and devel­oped in sec­recy by the Ameri­cans. The pro­pon­ents of this biz­arre theory will find little to supp­ort their claims in this sens­ible, sober book, which large­ly sticks to prim­ary source mat­er­ial apart from a few unfort­un­ate lapses. It demon­strates clearly how the phen­om­ena lumped to­geth­er under the catch-all label ‘foo fighters’ in­cluded not only neb­ul­ous lights but also ob­jects of all con­ceiv­able shapes and sizes, seen at night and during day­light both from the air and ground, in­clud­ing craft-like ob­jects that app­eared to air­crew to be under some form of intell­ig­ent con­trol.

The ety­mology of ‘foo (or phoo) fight­ers’ re­mains some­thing of an enigma and is touch­ed upon only brief­ly in Chest­er’s book. Andy Rob­erts, in a survey carried out for the Fund for UFO Re­search during the 80s, dis­cov­ered the phrase was not recog­nised by RAF aircrew, who re­ferred to the UFOs they saw during WWII as ‘the Light’, ‘The Thing’ and ‘balls of fire’. Strange Com­pany traces the Ameri­can usage to the ‘foo mobile’, a truck used by madcap fire­man Smokey Stover, a char­acter in a war­time comic strip pop­u­lar with US serv­ice­men. His catch-phrase, “where there’s foo there’s fire” was seem­ingly adopt­ed by air­crew serv­ing with the USAAF’s 415th Night Fighter Squad­ron to de­scribe the many strange sight­ings they made during in­trud­er miss­ions over Nazi Ger­many in 1944–45. The fact that the Allies used a diff­er­ent nomen­clat­ure to de­scribe the weird things in the sky under­lines the con­fus­ion that reigned in the mil­it­ary hier­archy which struggl­ed to acc­ount for them.

Apart from a vague refer­ence to the effect that while war was raging “there app­eared to be some­one, or some-thing from some­where else, watch­ing us” Keith Chester steers clear of spec­ul­at­ion or elab­or­ate theor­ies. The implic­at­ion is that he feels an extra­terr­est­rial exp­lan­at­ion is the only viable option for some of the more baffl­ing en­count­ers re­ported by air­crew. In fact, a whole range of alt­ern­at­ive exp­lan­at­ions for the indiv­id­ual sight­ings de­scribed in this book could have been exp­lored. Its value, ult­im­ately, lies in its use­ful­ness as a source of orig­inal data, much of which has not seen the light of day before. Unfort­un­ately, in his att­empt to write a com­pre­hens­ive intro­duct­ion, Chest­er in­cluded a survey of pre-WWII sight­ings which draws on some less than reli­able sources. He de­scribes a 1933 story as “the first off­ic­ially acknow­ledged UFO sight­ing by a unit of the Brit­ish RAF”. It de­scribes how a flight of Hawker Furies encount­ered a brill­iant light over Sussex which stalled eng­ines and left one pilot with burns. The source for this ‘en­count­er’ – a 1947 book on the hist­ory of 3 Squad­ron – does not exist, nor do the pilots named in the acc­ount, who appear in neith­er the squad­ron oper­at­ions record books nor the Air Force list. Some myst­er­ies, it seems, are easier to re­solve than others.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 5:48 pm » by Toxic32

This is interesting. This (foo fighter) ufo seems to have got a too cocky or to close to the B-29 and was shot down. So they can be destroyed and they not not super human. I wonder if it had anyone in side it. Be interesting to try and find this report in the files and try and locate the crash site. Could be there are still bits of technology laying around waiting to be found.

I pulled it from Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

On one occasion, the gunner of a B-29 aircraft managed to hit one with gunfire, causing it to break up into several large pieces which fell on buildings below and set them on fire.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 7:56 pm » by Toxic32

OK, it’s October 14th 1943 and you’re a bomb aimer in a B-17 going in amongst the flak for the final run over the ball-bearing factories at Schweinfurt in Germany, a trouser filling experience which us young folk can’t even begin to imagine, but for this particular bomber wave they had more than flak to contend with.
According to Martin Caidin who wrote Black Thursday(1960) which deals exclusively with the Shweinfurt raid:
“During the bomb run of several groups, starting at about the time the Fortresses approached the Initial Point, there occurred one of the most baffling incidents of World War II, and an enigma that to this day defies all explanation.”
“As the bombers of the 384th Group swung into the final bomb run after passing the Initial Point, the fighter attacks fell off. This point is vital, and pilots were queried extensively, as were other crew members, as to the position at that time of the German fighter planes. Every man interrogated was firm in his statement that “at the time there were no enemy aircraft above.”
“At this moment the pilots and top turret gunners, as well as several crewmen in the Plexiglas noses of the bombers, reported a cluster of discs in the path of the 384th’s formation and closing with the bombers. The startled exclamations focused attention on the phenomenon and the crews talked back and forth, discussing and confirming the astonishing sight before them.”
“The discs in the cluster were agreed upon as being silver colored, about one inch thick and three inches in diameter. They were easily seen by the B-17 crewmen, gliding down slowly in a very uniform cluster.”
“And then the `impossible’ happened. B-17 Number 026 closed rapidly with a number of discs; the pilot attempted to evade an imminent collision with the objects, but was unsuccessful in his maneuver. He reported at the intelligence debriefing that his right wing “went directly through a cluster with absolutely no effect on engines or plane surface.”
“The intelligence officers pressed their questioning, and the pilot stated further that one of the discs was heard to strike the tail assembly of his B-17, but that neither he nor any member of the crew heard or witnessed an explosion.”
“He further explained that about twenty feet from the discs the pilots sighted a mass of black debris of varying sizes of clusters of three by four feet.”

http://www.thinkaboutitdocs.com/in-search-of-foo-fighters/

This tale involves, well, little flying saucers, in a B-17 raid on October 14 1943, aimed at the ball-bearing factories at Schweinfurt in Germany. It was publicised by popular US author Frank Edwards in Flying Saucers - Here and Now [38] in 1967, but I understand that the original glamourised version comes from one Martin Caidin, in his book Black Thursday, published in 1960. Caidin reports that

"During the bomb run of several groups, starting at about the time the Fortresses approached the Initial Point, there occurred one of the most baffling incidents of World War II, and an enigma that to this day defies all explanation." "As the bombers of the 384th Group swung into the final bomb run after passing the Initial Point, the fighter attacks fell off. This point is vital, and pilots were queried extensively, as were other crew members, as to the position at that time of the German fighter planes. Every man interrogated was firm in his statement that "at the time there were no enemy aircraft above."

"At this moment the pilots and top turret gunners, as well as several crewmen in the Plexiglas noses of the bombers, reported a cluster of discs in the path of the 384th's formation and closing with the bombers. The startled exclamations focused attention on the phenomenon and the crews talked back and forth, discussing and confirming the astonishing sight before them."

"The discs in the cluster were agreed upon as being silver colored, about one inch thick and three inches in diameter. They were easily seen by the B-17 crewmen, gliding down slowly in a very uniform cluster." "And then the `impossible' happened. B-17 Number 026 closed rapidly with a number of discs; the pilot attempted to evade an imminent collision with the objects, but was unsuccessful in his maneuver. He reported at the intelligence debriefing that his right wing "went directly through a cluster with absolutely no effect on engines or plane surface."

"The intelligence officers pressed their questioning, and the pilot stated further that one of the discs was heard to strike the tail assembly of his B-17, but that neither he nor any member of the crew heard or witnessed an explosion." "He further explained that about twenty feet from the discs the pilots sighted a mass of black debris of varying sizes of clusters of three by four feet." "The SECRET report added: `Also observed two other A/C flying through silver discs with no apparent damage. Observed discs and debris two other times but could not determine where it came from."

"No further information on this baffling incident has been uncovered, with the exception that such discs were observed by pilots and crew on missions prior to, and after, Mission 115 of October 14, 1943." [39]

Caidin's account is footnoted "1 Memorandum of October 24, 1943, from Major E.R.T. Holmes, F.L.O., 1st Bombardment Division, Reference FLO/IBW/REP/126, to M.I.15, War Office, Whitehall, London, SW (copy to Colonel E.W. Thomson, A-2, Pinetree)", but Andy Roberts actively investigated the reference, and reports that

"a letter to the M.O.D at their Air Historical Branch 5 came to nothing, suggesting that either of the documents may be held at the Public Records Office at Kew, London. A professional researcher was despatched to try to find the document. She searched all relevant Air Force records available (some are still bound by various `rules' with embargoes on viewing of up to 100 years) but could find nothing, despite the help of staff there and noting that "the reference FLO etc. does not correspond with any references at the record office.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/20nazi_ufos/naziufo7.html

Next